Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Herbiceps VODs

« first < prev Page 1 of 17 next > last »
Sep 14, 2022 - permalink

I would love to get feedback on your favorites and least favorite VODS you've recently purchased. I value everyones feedback so please be constructive. Thank You!

Sep 22, 2022 - edited Sep 22, 2022 - permalink

My favorite ones are the ones where you get the girls to do max lifts (arms, chest, etc.). It let's me see how impressively strong they truly are. I think I've purchased almost every one of those. Some constructive feedback for you Sean... you need to win some of these arm-wrestling matches. I have no doubt many (if not most) of the girls you arm wrestle can legit beat you, but when you lose every single one, including the smaller girls, it makes it less believable.

Oh, and on the lifting videos, can you please not have the camera zoomed in so close? They'd be lifting, and you'd have the camera so close you could barely see what they're doing. Pan out a little bit so we can actually see them doing the work.

Sep 22, 2022 - permalink

I like the first video with Katelyn Winkler, I hope there's more to come outside of arm-wrestling and humiliation videos.

Sep 22, 2022 - permalink

Everyone has different tastes. I do like the armwrestling videos as long as they're not too fake. I'm fine the humiliation videos as long as it's not gratuitous and shows actual strength differences. One I didn't quite care for was the one with Noah and Reed where all she did was slap and punch him the whole time. Made no sense and I definitely wasted my credits.

Sep 22, 2022 - permalink

My fav vid is Beast Buns Big n Strong. while the lasers and smoke were a bit over the the top, I thought the lighting was great. The only way i can explain it is that it had a dry look. For whatever reason that made it seem like you're in the room with her. especially at around 7:15 and the 8:20 mark.

Also, any vid where there is a bit of a top down perspective are amazing. Im on the tall side so it gives the sense that Im standing next to the model.

Sep 22, 2022 - permalink

I do like muscle talk, FoS, measuring and posing in regular (every day) cloths the most. Also vids with a more casual attitude. One of my favorite VODs I purchased was Kristina Nicole in the blue tanktop with that other guy AW etc.

Sep 24, 2022 - edited Sep 25, 2022 - permalink

My favorite ones are the ones where you get the girls to do max lifts (arms, chest, etc.). It let's me see how impressively strong they truly are. I think I've purchased almost every one of those. Some constructive feedback for you Sean... you need to win some of these arm-wrestling matches. I have no doubt many (if not most) of the girls you arm wrestle can legit beat you, but when you lose every single one, including the smaller girls, it makes it less believable.

Oh, and on the lifting videos, can you please not have the camera zoomed in so close? They'd be lifting, and you'd have the camera so close you could barely see what they're doing. Pan out a little bit so we can actually see them doing the work.

Are you me? My tastes for the VODs align very closely with this. I love all the max lift stuff (especially bicep curls), I love the max pushup tests, I love legitimate armwrestling. Basically anything where the model's strength is really put to the test and I'm all in.

I've pretty much resigned myself to the fact that fake mixed armwrestling matches come with the territory. Most guys only watch those vids to see the girl emasculate the guy by beating him, and it no doubt puts the model in a good mood to win those matches which is of course great for building a good vibe. I'm sure it's a similar thing for the other tests of strength; there's one video where Joey does over 70 pushups to keep up with Koko Korang. I can safely say as a pushup connoisseur that would be more than enough to beat 90% of the models, but in the vast majority of videos he taps out after 25-30 reps and the girl wins.

Female armwrestling is the way to go as both sides are likely to be giving it a good shot and there are no ulterior motives, I'm glad to see that there has been a slight uptick in these matches recently as they had been pretty much entirely absent for years!

Sep 24, 2022 - permalink

I love the muscle comparing ones especially against another woman, and muscle talk as well. As for my least favourite are the many where there are no ab flexes at all in the video even the model has a six pack, literally every muscle bar abs seems to get flexed or talked about in a lot of vods. Just kinda annoying really for me as my favourite is abs and that’s why I’ve bought most, to see them. Other than that I do like the vods you put out

Sep 25, 2022 - permalink

YES THIS.

No more super zooming in during lifts and no more wacky camera angles AT ALL. Just let us see the girls, please.

Sep 25, 2022 - permalink

It's not an answer to your question but VOD's I'd like to see more of are:

Stuff we won't see on their IG's. Skits (muscle admiration, comparison, arm wrestling, etc) between girls. Really like the Molly Stewart/Julia Fory recent VOD.

The repetitive closeup flexing are my least favorite fwiw.

Sep 25, 2022 - permalink

My vote is for posing content with good lighting and a mix of longer and tighter shots. I lean towards to glam type stuff so the recent Katelyn Winkler video is a great example of the type I'm looking for.

I also like movement like walking and would like to see more shots that aren't always flexing or posing (talking, laughing, walking, etc) tossed in too.

I'm not really into the lift and carry or dominating stuff.

Sep 25, 2022 - permalink

I would like to see more story-driven videos, maybe even a whole series of videos that are written like a female muscle growth story. It would take more effort, sure, but I think it would bring great results.

Sep 25, 2022 - edited Sep 25, 2022 - permalink

Of recent, least favorite:

• Crimson Your Fantasy. Was hoping for a portion without the dom stuff as seen in the preview.

Most favorite. Hard to say, maybe:

• Meet Dianna Blanchard
  • Jessica Huete Lingerie Muscle

Not into:

• Armwrestling
  • Spraying (post spray is good though)
  • Lift & carry, dom
  • Male Comparisons
  • Wide angle lens
  • Long dialog shots taking up a large amount of the video (a bit is good).

Candid, fun energy stuff is good.

Based on other comments:

• Studio stuff with neon lights and smoke was good (e.g. BeastBuns & FlexxyFunFit videos).
  • Closeups are very good, don't recall any issue with being too zoomed in. Maybe balance with a mix of more straight angle, zoomed out shots. Would like to see more zoomed out posing like near the end of Alyssa Kiessling Muscle Freak.
  • Fire and Ice & Molly was good, more FF comparison would be interesting.
  • Agree, the recent Katelyn Winkler video was very good.
  • More abs would be nice.

and second:

I also like movement like walking and would like to see more shots that aren't always flexing or posing (talking, laughing, walking, etc) tossed in too.

Sep 26, 2022 - edited Sep 26, 2022 - permalink

Not into:

• Armwrestling
  • Spraying (post spray is good though)
  • Lift & carry, dom
  • Male Comparisons

I'm sure you'd have to realize that you're going to be in the minority here---by a wide margin. A lot of the guys (myself included) who purchase these videos do very much enjoy the strength comparisons. Armwrestling, lift carry, dom, etc. Very much into it. Many would even settle for obviously fake armwrestling matches. Personally, I prefer all real matches where the girl wins (and some where a smaller girl loses), and a bit of the fake ones. But if the guy is losing to every single girl (big or small), every single time, that's where it loses me.

I do agree with you on the spraying though. Never cared for it either.

It'd be great if HB could offer more of it then. I'm not opposed to the armwrestling, strength comparison, L&C and dom content. Just not a dominating personal interest. I do actually enjoy the max lifts & gym videos along with some of the strength comparison (Lady Guns "Bench Beast") and armwrestling stuff (Trinity "Beaten by Trinity"). For sure real matches would be preferable.

[deleted]

Dislikes:

1. Emasculation

2. Comparisons with the smallest dudes on the planet. (Although I did like "Valentina Mishina bigger than men's physique" video. Because it made sense to compare her with men's physique competitor.)

3. Super close-ups. Water sprays etc.

4. And some weird elements like piggyback rides lol.

1. Parts where the camera is at a distance. Full body coverage and posing.

2. Interviews where the topic is normal life goals and sport based instead of "how much you enjoy being bigger than guys"

fp909
Sep 26, 2022 - permalink

i think the Diana vid is one my all time fave purchases, and I'm pretty sure the relationship between her and Sean helped alot. It was definitely a breath of fresh air. Actually both vids I got, the gym and also the solo posing one.

personally i'm a fan of more raw footage and nat audio. for me it contexualizes talent in front of the cam and you can get a bit of a sense of them better than if parts are heavily edited for whatever reason (to tell a story, maybe lose some heads/tails, or whatever).

i would assume this is the case for the women who really enjoyed shooting any kind of content vs maybe only liking doing some of it

Sep 26, 2022 - permalink

I think the Sean and the guys must focus more to the roots of herbiceps!!

I dislike the fact that herbiceps have changed into a more fantasybased site.

May I say, I speak for most of the people here which like armwrestling. I don´t like to see fake matches all the time!! I mean I´m aware that some people like that as well, and whet it is a smaller amount of these matches compared to legitimate ones, than it is way to much. I mean you can´t tell me that most of the girls are afraid to get injured in armwrestling or something like that!! Please, I mean Sean try to persuade the girls to be more open to make legitimate matches male vs. female or female vs female it doesnßt matter, as long as the matches are real and authentic!! I mean you have smaller guys in your time like Reed and Joey, but you know what, it looks like not even these framewise smaller guys don´t even give 100 percent in their armwrestling matches!! But enough for armwrestling I think you know what I mean!! One last thing, the best armwrestling stuff what posted on the site since it exists, were the gym armwrestling of Angelica Endberg, Jeanette Krupp, or early Kristina Nicole Mendoza. Why you not try to keep making more of these kind of stuff??

The next example is, when you do lift and carry stuff, let the girls use and show their potenzial full strenght to lift and carry 180 pounds + guys for example. You have some of that kind of clips on the site but they are old!!

Another good Example for very good Vods was the LAs Vegas Strip videos. The girls lifting Strangers or compared their muscles with strangers, that was cool to watch!!

Sep 26, 2022 - permalink

Likes: talking about their muscles, how it feels to grow them, how they feel sexy with them, etc.

Dislikes: super up close. And a male voice asking questions - just use text on the screen please

Sep 26, 2022 - permalink

Another Example for a potenzially very good video was that with Julia Fory, where she armwrestled a 230 pound!! That could have been a heck of a match, even though I would say that Julia would have lost that mach, if it was for real. But even so, the struggle alone of Julia try to hold her own against that big dude would have been thrilling, instead he didn´t push a little, only to satisfied those people who likes fantasy matches where Julia won so quick that it was ridiculously unreal!!

Dislikes:

1. Emasculation

2. Comparisons with the smallest dudes on the planet. (Although I did like "Valentina Mishina bigger than men's physique" video. Because it made sense to compare her with men's physique competitor.)

3. Super close-ups. Water sprays etc.

4. And some weird elements like piggyback rides lol.

1. Parts where the camera is at a distance. Full body coverage and posing.

2. Interviews where the topic is normal life goals and sport based instead of "how much you enjoy being bigger than guys"

Totally agree. The Solinda Huong video in the red bikini. Great shots and angles

I have bought way to many VODS over the years, so i could write for hours on what i like and dont like. I will try to keep to few topics and a few example from recent videos.

Since I am very much a numbers guy so i love the gym strength videos. I dosent even have to be maxes. i would rather have them go for heavy 3-5 rep range, than risking a injury.

I also love interview sections where the girl just talks about her max lifts and strength feats. Infact i think it should be mandatory to ask them thier best lifts in the interview videos.

Unfortunately there is a good number of interview videos where maxes are never mentioned or only briefly at best. There was even one VOD where the girl (cant remember who) states something like "And i love to lift heavy, my best bench is...." And the interview cuts her of and starts to ask something totally different. For the love of god, if the girl actually is proud of her lifts and want to share dont change the subject!.

Physique wise the previews usually gives a good indication of the quality. So not much to say there. Though if a girl has some especially outstanding features i would like some more focus on them. Like the "Meet Amandine Kolly" vid. Amandine's front lat spread is one of the best i have seen in a long time. But you still only see it for a few seconds a couple of times. This pose should be done in slow motion. Also a slow close up pan from side to side while she holds the pose would be great.

The same goes for the recent Taylor Mauro video. What a stunning lady with amazing wide delts and back for a figure girl. You do a better job here, but i would still like to see a little more focus on those parts since they sre so outstanding. Why not skip the bicep measurements, and instead measure the with of her delts and back? And maybe even measure the waist so you get an impression of her V-shape ratios? Just some thoughts on how to change it up a little.

Sep 26, 2022 - permalink

Also, I'm a big fan of the occasional VODs/clips where a girl is given 40lb and challenged to just curl for as many reps as possible. All 3 girls I can think of that have done it gave it a really great effort, some 2 of them grinding out over 100 reps!. It's incredibly hot to see a muscle girl just repping out curl after curl while it get progressively harder and harder.

Sep 26, 2022 - permalink

Enjoyed the Hunter Henderson clips since I find her to just be gorgeous and know that she is absolutely freaky strong. Just a thick and juicy hottie!

Sep 27, 2022 - edited Sep 27, 2022 - permalink

"I Need to Get Even Bigger!! - Kristina Nicole" VOD got my attention because muscle talk videos of a beautiful muscular FBB model are almost always my preference. This VOD is no exception, Kristina talks about wanting to get bigger and more muscular was very enjoyable to watch. I can't wait to see Kristina get even bigger and level up to an even more amazing physique.

Runner ups:

"Hulking Out, Vladislava Galagan" VOD

"Project Runway -- Katelyn Winkler" VOD

"Meet 19yo Buff Blondie" VOD

"Busting Out!!! - Ripped Reiley" VOD

Could have been better:

"Muscle Milf!- Lady Guns" VOD originally VOD tag had muscle talk and Sherry wasn't talking at all, which was disappointing. However, Sherry is one of my favorites FBBs and I still enjoy the VOD immensely.

Likes - Muscle Talk, Muscle Transformations, Pushups, Gym Weight Training, Measurements, Accurate VOD Tags.

Dislikes - Different level of volume between music and talking, Inaccurate VOD Tags, over zoomed in too long to one muscle.

« first < prev Page 1 of 17 next > last »