Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Eun Hee Kang ban

Aug 12, 2022 - permalink

I've just noticed the banning of Eun Hee Kang and read the forum post saying the reasons behind it.

I don't like face shrinking in pics as much as the next person but there should be a middle ground. This is a popular trend among Asian female bodybuilders and I can see more and more individuals will be blacklisted if we keep going the way we are.

In anycase, I do feel she's been doing less editing recently. Either I'm missing something or we are getting to see the real her. I'm no expert when it comes to editing pics but I do think she's dialed down the editing.

I am a massive fan of Eun, so it's a real shame to see her go. Can't we just be more selective of selective of photos that get uploaded. Tightening up on face shrinking instead of doing an all out ban?

Aug 12, 2022 - permalink

Allowing to break rules once is just a path to allowing breaking them again. Shrinking face, or however we call it, is manipulating her proportions as much as any other photoshop trick, and personally i believe shrinking face is not the only thing she does with her photos

Aug 12, 2022 - permalink

Allowing to break rules once is just a path to allowing breaking them again. Shrinking face, or however we call it, is manipulating her proportions as much as any other photoshop trick, and personally i believe shrinking face is not the only thing she does with her photos

I agree. She does far more than face shrink when editing her pics.

If you still want to look at pics of her, they’re not hard to find.

Aug 12, 2022 - permalink

IMO The mods here have dropped the ball - until they prove that the plethora of videos she posts are all fake and morphed, then they don't have much of a leg to stand on preventing them from being on the site. Every single comment on here only refers to her photos - what are they alleging about all the videos she posts?

Also, there are SIMPLE solutions like adding a tag called "facemorph" or "retouched" if you are really THAT concerned.

Aug 12, 2022 - permalink

Her head being the size of a cantaloupe is a proof enough for me

cgsweat
Aug 12, 2022 - permalink
Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »