Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Eun Hee Kang + Other Faceshrinkers

Jul 26, 2022 - permalink

Unfortunately it's becoming common for Asian women to be banned for faceshrinking, and it’s unlikely this trend is going to stop.

Why nuke everything though? I feel it'd be better to ban future uploads, but keep what remains at the very least. Or perhaps limit posts of such models to approved uploaders only.

Many of us would still like to see their legitimate content, and it'd prevent the unneeded moderation load.

Jul 26, 2022 - permalink

I agree... mostly no one complains about PEDs, ( which is a form of artificial morphing, by the way.. ) but some extent of morphing is not tolerated.. Inconsistent at the least..

Jul 26, 2022 - permalink

which is a form of artificial morphing, by the way..

🤣

Jul 26, 2022 - permalink

... been living in S.Korea for long time now. The cosmetic surgery related to ACTUAL face shrinking is so widely in use here, that doctors giving a new face to so many ladies are called actually "secomd fathers"... Cant see the issue with a little of photomanip..

Jul 26, 2022 - permalink

@Cap99 Nah, photomanipulation is a no go. I also have a massive pet peeve against faceshrinking. I report those images to death.

PEDs change the physical, real body. Photoshop does not.

Jul 26, 2022 - permalink

Actually absurd to ban her images.

Jul 26, 2022 - permalink

A measured response I feel is. How many images on the site have been taken with a simple filter? So the question should be, how far? At what point is it a morph and not a filter?

Jul 26, 2022 - permalink

At what point is it a morph and not a filter?

Changing geometry.

Jul 26, 2022 - edited Jul 26, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by PP1000
Jul 26, 2022 - permalink

I agree... mostly no one complains about PEDs, ( which is a form of artificial morphing, by the way.. ) but some extent of morphing is not tolerated.. Inconsistent at the least..

No sir peds is a different thing. This stand in not inconsistent. A girl could take peds and take pictures and we'd still get a true image of what she looks like. She's taken peds to get there sure, but still not a lie. What this site is about is a true shot of what a girl looks like so things like head shrinking and morphs are banned.

GT has some valid points here. Legitimate content should always be posted or kept if already uploaded.

Jul 26, 2022 - permalink

Speaking of Korea, this site feels more and more like North Korea by the day. The moderation is just so over the top and heavy-handed that it leaves little room for the members to have any freedom. Moderators decide when a discussion is over and lock threads, even when the OP may have had more to say or ask about something that's perfectly within the rules. Moderators arbitrarily decide who has had work done when oftentimes there's no way for them to know with certainty. For instance, Rahki Giovanni is banned here, for simply having a stature that's not exactly uncommon amongst black women. Anyway, let the people decide what they like. If you don't like what Eunhee is doing then just don't look at her photos. But to take away one of the most promising FBBs from everyone else that still enjoys her physique is crazy.

I'm not trying to bash anyone, this is just my honest opinion as a member that appreciates this site and wants it to continue doing well. IMHO the current moderation style is very off-putting.

Jul 26, 2022 - permalink

No sir peds is a different thing. This stand in not inconsistent. A girl could take peds and take pictures and we'd still get a true image of what she looks like. She's taken peds to get there sure, but still not a lie. What this site is about is a true shot of what a girl looks like so things like head shrinking and morphs are banned.

GT has some valid points here. Legitimate content should always be posted or kept if already uploaded.

Are we here because of her head or because of her physique?

Jul 26, 2022 - permalink

Are we here because of her head or because of her physique?

A smaller head makes her physique look bigger and more impressive. It's an optical illusion.

Recently misamisa_0428_fit posted a shrunken head pic to her IG and my first impression, before I looked closer and my eyes parsed what was going on, was "WOW she got huge fast".

Jul 26, 2022 - edited Jul 26, 2022 - permalink

Ban Eun Hee Kang is a total nonsense.

that is something is bother me for while, why not onyl delete the suposed morph image, or tag as morph, why is need to blacklist the girl???

there is many cases of actual muscle girls being baned for that.

Krishina Santos is blacklisted, i follow her and there is lots of videos and images showing her size and training, unless she is a CGI queen, she is legit, and beacuse a weird photo we cant see her here anymore.

Recenltly Ludemellu has also blacklist, on her case she was morphing pictures.... but besides that, she got muscles and there some content of her is not morphed

Canela Devoto also ban for being "fake muscles" with plasitc surgery... cmon guys, its ok implatns, roids... but she cant have do a lipo for show her abs...

All playboy magazines was photoshoped, models on instagram, tv... what is the problem of a muscle girl do that too and we cant share?

of corse we dont want a site of randon morphs, but there is a margin mostly when it comes from the source of the girl.

Jul 26, 2022 - permalink

A big majority of fitness people morph their images. I didn't realize it until I started following Goob. He exposes fitness frauds for fun.

https://instagram.com/goob_u2

Jul 26, 2022 - permalink

Changing geometry.

Certain filters that smooth out your facial features, for example, do change geometry.

Jul 26, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by elusive1
fp909
Jul 26, 2022 - permalink

hi, it's me, a mod.

frankly, Eun Hee was getting a bit ridiculous. She's not living in the same reality as the rest of us at the moment, and i know there site members that dig the morphing or can't tell reality from fantasy.

basically, let's put it like this. I believe this was also a case in Japan, recently: a man marries a woman, and she looks like she looks. then they have kids, and they have noses he didn't like. but neither he nor his wife have that kind of nose.

whoops, she had a pretty invasive rhinoplasty pre-marriage that she didn't mention, because she didn't like her nose.

the women that are self-editing their own photos beyond dropping on some kind of color or contrast past are falsely advertising themselves. frankly, Eun Hee had far too many uploads to go and comb through everything. Heck, it feels like half the Asian women uploaded get deletions immediately because one or two users are spotting something off and reporting it.

If you REALLY feel that this site is becoming more like North Korea by the day, you are free to...not come back to the site? We won't even ban you! Which is something you don't have the option to do in North Korea. I'm not even locking this thread.

There are plenty of fantasy sites out there. It's EXTREMELY unfortunate that the women themselves are now resorting to edit their own images because they don't like how they look despite the fact that there is literally an entire site out there (us) that loves them for what they've built, no editing required.

ALmost all of Eun Hee's images were altered. Head shrink here, dragging out the delts there. Stuff that's not VERY noticeable if you don't go overboard, but be realistic and look at proportions. At some point you have to question which photos are even 100% raw, unedited anymore. just because they're posted by the woman to their account doesn't mean shit, unfortunately.

I really implore everyone mad in this thread to check out goobs link that zaq1 posted. There are faces you know. Fafafitness, that woman that's a doctor is on there too. Legit, they will take professionally taken photos (including taken by Herbiceps for the site, and also stage shots) and edit them to make them look "better". it's absolutely wild.

i think other mods would agree with me, we'd like the site to represent reality, not a digital retouch appreciation site.

and if you feel we're not doing a good enough job at catching images like that, PLEASE report them.

fp909
Jul 26, 2022 - permalink

of all the takes, this is certainly one of them.

fp909
Jul 26, 2022 - permalink

A measured response I feel is. How many images on the site have been taken with a simple filter? So the question should be, how far? At what point is it a morph and not a filter?

frankly, my view is that if the images have any kind of filter at all they should be totally disregarded.

i visibly cringed when i saw that my aunt had, at the time, framed and displayed a photo of my sister that had a pretty heavy filter at it that totally smoothed and lightened her face, and altered some of her features a bit.

fp909
Jul 26, 2022 - permalink

Ban Eun Hee Kang is a total nonsense.

serial photo editor

Krishina Santos is blacklisted, i follow her and there is lots of videos and images showing her size and training, unless she is a CGI queen, she is legit, and beacuse a weird photo we cant see her here anymore.

serial photo manipulator, quite obvious

Recenltly Ludemellu has also blacklist, on her case she was morphing pictures.... but besides that, she got muscles and there some content of her is not morphed

serial photo manipulator

Canela Devoto also ban for being "fake muscles" with plasitc surgery... cmon guys, its ok implatns, roids... but she cant have do a lipo for show her abs...

she either has ab implants or has faked earning abs by removing fat

would you be interested in bodybuilders that use synthol to increase the size of their muscles?

in the case of the manipulators, they are misrepresenting themselves. what you're seeing isn't real, even if they have SOME muscle.

Jul 26, 2022 - permalink

Barbara Carita's recent pics are definitely over shopped specially facially but I don't know where Mods want to draw the line - https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/full/1...

fp909
Jul 26, 2022 - permalink

yikes, that is pretty bad.

i, myself, have only seen one other of her that was reported since it didn't have any muscle in it, but as i was out of town and modding mobile i didn't go any deeper. i'll have to take a closer look at those too, but she also isn't living in reality anymore, clearly.

and to be clear stuff wouldn't be deleted because she's had a TON of bodywork done, but because she has done something to her left delt and maybe her other arm in that pic

Jul 27, 2022 - permalink

Speaking of Korea, this site feels more and more like North Korea by the day.

Lol. Lmao.

It's a free site, and the moderators are volunteers. I'm sorry if you think excessively photoshopped images not being allowed is equivalent to reads hand living under an oppressive totalitarian dictatorship but... I have no followup, the thought is too ridiculous to respond to.

Jul 27, 2022 - permalink

hi, it's me, a mod.

frankly, Eun Hee was getting a bit ridiculous. She's not living in the same reality as the rest of us at the moment, and i know there site members that dig the morphing or can't tell reality from fantasy.

basically, let's put it like this. I believe this was also a case in Japan, recently: a man marries a woman, and she looks like she looks. then they have kids, and they have noses he didn't like. but neither he nor his wife have that kind of nose.

whoops, she had a pretty invasive rhinoplasty pre-marriage that she didn't mention, because she didn't like her nose.

the women that are self-editing their own photos beyond dropping on some kind of color or contrast past are falsely advertising themselves. frankly, Eun Hee had far too many uploads to go and comb through everything. Heck, it feels like half the Asian women uploaded get deletions immediately because one or two users are spotting something off and reporting it.

I'll keep that in mind if I marry and have children with one of these Asian FBBs, but for the purposes of this site, being a tad more laissez-faire would be nice. A lot of these women falsely advertise themselves. They say they're "natural" and/or "sane." With the always-growing Blacklist, I'll also re-state my evergreen request that the Blacklist be made available so I'd know who to follow off-site.

« first < prev Page 1 of 5 next > last »