Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

What matters more to you - size or shape?

Aug 09, 2022 - permalink

In other words, do you like it when a girl is big or shapely?

I would say shapely is when a girl isn't huge (by schmoe standards), rather she's simply building muscle suitable for her body type.

Big is when a woman is clearly trying to build the most muscle, pushing her physique to crazy limits.

Aug 09, 2022 - edited Aug 09, 2022 - permalink

I’m more of shape liking guy although I don’t mind if she’s larger as long as it’s shapely size , Vladislava Galagan would be a good example.

Aug 09, 2022 - permalink

not size if it's Nataliya Kuznetsova level

Aug 09, 2022 - permalink

Shape and symetrie is the key for the perfect look Rachel McLish for example never was big but her beautiful shaped muscle tone / definition and the great symetry made her such a great athelete and icon of Bodybuilding Same for the nowdays ladies just a lil bit bigger

Aug 10, 2022 - permalink

Shape - there's a reason it's called "Bodybuilding" and not "Muscle Growing". Exceptions? Sure. But the overall shape is way more important imho.

Aug 10, 2022 - permalink

Shape- i prefer the contest ready, no implant, empty bra cup shredded, grainy look.

Aug 10, 2022 - permalink

Shape for certain! Jodi Miller has beautifully shaped biceps, but since she is only 4ft11, she can't compare when it comes to inches to some much bigger women.

Aug 10, 2022 - permalink

shape.... don't get me wrong... size is nice too, but I can appreciate shape more

Aug 10, 2022 - permalink

I can't pick sorry.

Aug 10, 2022 - permalink

The good thing about FBBs is it's not about the absolute size. It's relative . Each woman makes progress on her own terms. Give me a smaller lightweight in ripped or near-contest form to a larger off season type anytime.

Aug 10, 2022 - permalink

Size matters‼️ 🔒

Aug 10, 2022 - permalink

Shape for certain! Jodi Miller has beautifully shaped biceps, but since she is only 4ft11, she can't compare when it comes to inches to some much bigger women.

Agreed! Jodi is so gorgeous because of shape. Matters much more than absolute size.

Aug 10, 2022 - permalink

Both are important…..but if I could only pick one I’d have to go with shape…..

Aug 10, 2022 - permalink

Shape for sure

[deleted]
Aug 10, 2022 - permalink

Size!! Big massive muscle!!🥰🔥

Aug 10, 2022 - permalink

The shape of the size.

Aug 10, 2022 - permalink

I can't pick as well.

Aug 10, 2022 - permalink

like everyone in life my friends, we must find the BALANCE.....in my opinion, both are equally important.

cgsweat
Aug 12, 2022 - permalink

In fantasy, size.

In reality, shape.

Aug 12, 2022 - permalink

Size

Aug 12, 2022 - permalink

Some size is important (obviously, in light of the nature of this website), but given that, shape becomes the more significant factor for me.

Big size but no shape = usually not interested

Something close to ideal: Brittany Viola

Aug 12, 2022 - edited Aug 12, 2022 - permalink

Not gonna lie, I’m all about the big girls. When they are willing to sacrifice so much, including facial “beauty,” just to get as big and ripped as possible, I think that makes them even hotter.

Aug 12, 2022 - permalink

Shapely combined with beautiful facial looks. Cindy Phillips and Dani Reardon are prime examples of this.

Aug 12, 2022 - permalink

Size conveys some real strength. Shape is definitely more aesthetically pleasing to me though.

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »