Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

FBBs on UK TV

Oct 02, 2022 - permalink

Here is the BBC radio clip-I don’t think it’s morphed.

https://youtu.be/nz2i3G7d1hw

Oct 02, 2022 - permalink

Thanks Mightyhop.

I dont think it's a morph either. If I'd hazard a guess, I would say she may be Helen Williams based on her small stature but that's just a guess.

Oct 03, 2022 - permalink

How can you say not morphed - when next to the female bodybuilder there is a woman holding a sofa above her head - with a man sitting on it ! Helen Williams is well in to her 50,s and old enough to be the grandma of the morphed fbb .

Oct 03, 2022 - permalink

How can you say not morphed - when next to the female bodybuilder there is a woman holding a sofa above her head - with a man sitting on it ! Helen Williams is well in to her 50,s and old enough to be the grandma of the morphed fbb .

I mean, it's obviously someone. The girl is likely small in size but is positioned closer to the camera which makes her look bigger. Here is an article about the advert saying that they are all real families (with the obvious exception of the radio presenters). If this was morphed then the She Hulk VFX team should be looking at hiring whoever did this.

Oct 04, 2022 - permalink
Oct 04, 2022 - permalink

Gordon

Like ALL things on this website they're talking about the FBB. There's long running conversation in many threads and in many posts under an image the commenters are talking if the FBB is morphed. The FBB. Thank you for stating the obvious though.

Oct 11, 2022 - permalink

That is definitely Helen

Oct 29, 2022 - permalink

My early days of FBB discovery in the 80s was based mainly on very occasional appearances of them on TV.

This wasn't often. Over the coming pre-internet years I saw some shows that shaped my love of female muscle.

Some of these have been on YouTube but none seem to be currently. Anyone know where I can see any of the following?

Marilyn Luscombe on Wogan Carolyn Cheshire on several shows including What's My Line and The Golden Oldie Picture Show An unknown FBB on Russel Harty Tonya Knight on Jonathan Ross Several FBBs on Trisha Andrulla Blanchette in Vanessa

Would love to see some of those moments again. Would also love to see your favourite FBB on TV clips. I would love to know which show this is from

Oct 30, 2022 - permalink

Awesome new post. Any more photos?

I found it on a Facebook page, would be great if anyone could find clips of these old talk shows

Jan 02, 2023 - permalink

For those who were familiar with the 90s music scene, there's this clip of British electronica legend Aphex Twin, interviewed by MTV Europe in 1996 during a live performance during the Big Love Festival at Otmoor Park

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rndV_5q8Tkc&a...

The two FBBS are Bev Hahn (Blonde woman in red bikini) and Pat Noel (Black woman in purple bikini).

Are there more clips with fbbs from the Big Love Festival at Otmoor Park in 1996? Those two fbbs looked hot !!

Jan 02, 2023 - edited Jan 02, 2023 - permalink

Lorna Hamilton

https://youtu.be/XepXtjiB8-8

And

Andrulla Blanchette

https://youtube.com/shorts/mD9lmbAZACw?featur...

( with the stereo typical posing music)

Jan 02, 2023 - permalink

Very briefly met Andrulla once during the 90s. There was a small Supplements shop attached I think to a gym near in South London and they were selling a few copies of really rare to get at the time imported US female wrestling VHS tapes - possibly early Builtmore or similar - she looked like she was minding the store. I asked her if they had some specific tapes (can't remember the details) - She said basically only what's there and that was as far as we spoke.

Jan 02, 2023 - permalink

Very briefly met Andrulla once during the 90s. There was a small Supplements shop attached I think to a gym near in South London and they were selling a few copies of really rare to get at the time imported US female wrestling VHS tapes - possibly early Builtmore or similar - she looked like she was minding the store. I asked her if they had some specific tapes (can't remember the details) - She said basically only what's there and that was as far as we spoke.

That store and gym were called (I think) Dowe Dynamics. She owned the gym I think. I went to the store once but sadly she wasn't there.

Jan 02, 2023 - edited Jan 02, 2023 - permalink

That store and gym were called (I think) Dowe Dynamics. She owned the gym I think. I went to the store once but sadly she wasn't there.

Looks like its in Archway now (north London for those who don't know it) but it was near Waterloo Station at the time. I worked the other side of the river in the city so could rush over in my lunch hour. Ian Dowe was her training partner - co owned the gym.

Looks like Andrulla got into playing chess!.

https://www.chess.com/member/MizzOlympia

Apologies for veering off topic.

Jan 02, 2023 - permalink

That's not much OT, thanks for the nice picture. It may be a bit old judging by the date at the bottom, but she looks very nice here.

Jan 02, 2023 - permalink

Are there more clips with fbbs from the Big Love Festival at Otmoor Park in 1996? Those two fbbs looked hot !!

Worth an effort, but I'm not sure if it ever exists.

Jan 02, 2023 - permalink

Imagine if you beat Andrulla at chess (from what I understand she's no too bad), i would think round 2 she would want to get revenge in an arm wrestling match.

Jan 05, 2023 - permalink

One of best bits of all this was trying to find ways of recording the shows on the clunky old family VCR without getting caught by siblings or parents. Christ, it was nerve shredding! I remember when that Muscle Madness mentioned above was on I pretended I wanted to record something before it but "accidently" set the record time to 2hrs and spent the time between 9pm and 10pm when it aired shitting myself in case someone noticed the VCR was inexplicably still recording. Then it was a case of waiting for everyone to turn into bed so I could watch it. I'd write "Match of The Day KEEP" on the tape.

Honestly, today's young adolescent schmoes have no idea how bleeding lucky they are! Wall-to-wall FBBs on YouTube for them 24/7.

ha! yes yes yes

Jan 06, 2023 - permalink

One of best bits of all this was trying to find ways of recording the shows on the clunky old family VCR without getting caught by siblings or parents. Christ, it was nerve shredding! I remember when that Muscle Madness mentioned above was on I pretended I wanted to record something before it but "accidently" set the record time to 2hrs and spent the time between 9pm and 10pm when it aired shitting myself in case someone noticed the VCR was inexplicably still recording. Then it was a case of waiting for everyone to turn into bed so I could watch it. I'd write "Match of The Day KEEP" on the tape.

Honestly, today's young adolescent schmoes have no idea how bleeding lucky they are! Wall-to-wall FBBs on YouTube for them 24/7.

I used to do that, and Olympics events

Jan 18, 2023 - permalink

There was a video on YouTube years ago of andrulla in a video for kiss fm,promoting the radio. She walked out the studio into the hallway flexing, I think it's on Diana the valkarie wedsite

[deleted]
Jan 18, 2023 - permalink

There was a video on YouTube years ago of andrulla in a video for kiss fm,promoting the radio. She walked out the studio into the hallway flexing, I think it's on Diana the valkarie wedsite

OMG, I had not idea that Diana the Valkyrie's website still existed, let alone that it's still updated! I remember when that was pretty much the only fbb fan website.

I'm going to have to peruse the site. Blast from the past.

« first < prev Page 5 of 6 next > last »