Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Who's a female bodybuilder you overlooked until they started putting on size?

Jul 02, 2022 - permalink

Melinda Lindmark is an interesting case. I always liked how ripped she was, but her posts were workout videos mainly.

Now, she's a bit more beefy and flirty, which seems to have made her more popular.

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1813988/

cgsweat
Jul 02, 2022 - permalink

She's similar to Vladislava Galagan, who was very prominent for a while 2-3 years ago and then only recently made a massive comeback to the scene. She intrigues new and old fans alike.

Jul 02, 2022 - permalink

Pauline Nordin was pretty skinny and unremarkable in her early appearances starting out just before her "fighter diet" stuff - I cant find a typical pic from the time. then she started to train like an animal:

Kind of pictured her to be Lara Croft from Tomb Raider

Jul 18, 2022 - edited Jul 18, 2022 - permalink

Maria Wattel. I know some like her tallness but she never really did it for me looking too soft/off-season

but lately she has changed her look and really tightened up for some pics and vids and looks incredible:

Jul 18, 2022 - permalink

Ditto!

Aug 16, 2022 - permalink

https://youtu.be/7-dzjkcTlr4

I'm answering this a little late, but I of course would be crazy about Dani Reardon at a "normal" size. The flipside of that is, I could hate bodybuilding and still be crazy about her as an FBB.

Aug 16, 2022 - edited Aug 16, 2022 - permalink

Wendy Fortino. I didn't exactly overlook her, but over the last 12 months she has really grabbed my attention with her extra muscle.

Aug 16, 2022 - permalink

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1835668/

Surprise !!! The sweetheart of gwm. I'm following her for a long time. I liked her but then in mid 2018 she stopped with the muscles. She was still active on social media but whenever I saw her post, I just ignored it. Fast forward to now. She started bodybuilding again and put on good size and muscle. Now I have notifications on fire her social media

Aug 16, 2022 - permalink

Anastasia Leonova

Aug 16, 2022 - permalink

I'm answering this a little late, but I of course would be crazy about Dani Reardon at a "normal" size. The flipside of that is, I could hate bodybuilding and still be crazy about her as an FBB.

That's Cindy Phillips. Just so you know. 😅

Aug 17, 2022 - permalink

Quickest turn around I've ever seen.

Aug 17, 2022 - permalink

All of them lol

Aug 17, 2022 - permalink

@Drbench Amy got so hot

Aug 18, 2022 - permalink

I might put Blanca Siles on this list.

Aug 18, 2022 - permalink

I certainly didn't overlook her when she started, but I notice her physique much more now with size.

who is she?

Aug 18, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by damagecontrol
Aug 18, 2022 - permalink

She’s made tremendous progress. You should be so proud.

Aug 18, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by damagecontrol
Aug 18, 2022 - permalink

That’s fantastic. My wife has been training for 4.5 years, and I’m loving the results even though she prefers to stay lean rather than build size.

Your wife looks amazing.

Aug 18, 2022 - permalink

Taylor Rochelle really piling on the muscle lately:

Aug 18, 2022 - edited Aug 18, 2022 - permalink

michaela aycock and anastasia leonova. michaela here was impressive

but now she is absolutely mind blowing https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1842831/. now that she is huge i pay attention to her much more

cgsweat
Aug 18, 2022 - permalink

Well, here's Bianca Siles, who seems to have doubled in size in the last year:

fp909
Aug 18, 2022 - permalink

she totally just popped up on my radar, never heard of her. but have a bunch of mutual follows. she looks fantastic

Aug 18, 2022 - permalink

Well, here's Bianca Siles, who seems to have doubled in size in the last year:

i remember her back in the day in 2016 i saw her on Bodybuilding Babes channel on yt which doesnt exist anymore and size multiplier might even be 3 times

Aug 19, 2022 - permalink

I’ll say Yarishna Ayala, she was a B tier Bikini Athlete into a wellness GODDESS😍😍😍

« first < prev Page 2 of 3 next > last »