Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Herbiceps VOD Reviews

cgsweat
Jun 11, 2022 - permalink

As many of you probably know, Herbiceps has put out many hundreds (if not thousands by now) of VOD's (Videos on Demand). This is the thread for people to ask about and review them.

Do you have a favorite or set of favorites? Have you purchased a VOD and it didn't meet your expectations? Do you have a favorite model who you tend to purchase more VOD's of than others? Is there a model you wish had more content?

I'll start by saying that among my favorites were 2 VOD's of Jodi Boam. She's one of my all time favorites anyway, but here she is her best shape and as far as she goes you won't find better content of her out there. It's well shot (I rarely have any complaints about Sean Nelson's work) and she does plenty of flexing mixed with a few strength/gymnastics moves, and all with her trademark charm.

Jun 12, 2022 - permalink

I like that Katelyn Winkler video they released a couple weeks ago, I hope they have more content with her because she’s absolutely beautiful.

The Bench Beast video featuring Shannon Seeley is great too.

Jun 12, 2022 - permalink

I was a little disappointed with The Jodi Boam VOD I bought, I agree she's stunning and was in great shape but there was too much talking and too little flexing. Same kinda goes for the Katelyn Winkler VOD. No doubts she is gorgeous and looks amazing, but there was only 1 very short bicep flex on there. I'd still say they were worth the money, but didn't blow me away like I thought.

My favourite is probably the Alyssa Muoio VOD, had never heard of her and blew me away with her body (especially biceps) with tons of flexing. Plus she has that shy yet confident thing going on. Another one that surpassed expectations was the Yari Ramos VOD, her body is straight up fire in that.

I'm liking the VR stuff too, and so far the Ashley L one was my favourite; very sexy, with Andrea Shaw and Blakelee close behind. Olivia Bian's I didn't rate highly it was kinda boring.

Jun 12, 2022 - permalink

I love the interview/flexing and muscle worship videos. I just hate when they have too much to the girl talking, they clip together too many different outfits or when they do super close-ups of a bodypart. They should stick to an 80/20 flexing to talking ratio. I cant stand most of the comparison and emasculation videos. My favorite VOD so far are Solinda Huong's videos, especially the one with her flexing in the red bikini.

Jun 12, 2022 - edited Jun 12, 2022 - permalink

The thing about HB+ VODs is that they tend to not live up to expectations. Not that they are bad. They just tend to be average. Rarely have I been blown away.

And like I've mentioned in the past, it comes down to how they edit their clips. It's happened more than once where I'll see parts of the same footage in multiple clips. Anyone who's purchased Andrea Shaw's clips know what I'm talking about.

But as far as clips that turned out better than I expected that honor goes to:

Julia Fory - Emasculating Him, Ivie Rhein - Female Muscle Domination

I'm actually not that into the whole "female dominates male through feats of strength" thing. Much prefer it through wrestling. But the sheer size difference between them and the smaller dudes is a sight to see. Especially Ivie, who seems to have a pretty reserved personality, can't hide the kick she gets out of being far superior in strength.

I'll also say HB+ content with Blakelee Ortega is second to none. Pretty much the only thing from the site I would say are must-buys.

Jun 13, 2022 - permalink

I downloaded a Sherry Priami one, and my 2 critiques are I wish they had some talking in every vid, just small talk or muscle talk, and the WHOLE physique, not just arms, legs, abs etc. I feel like if you want the whole physique you need to buy 5 videos or so.

Jun 14, 2022 - permalink

While there are some that I do enjoy I usually can't get with the VOD formula that HBC provides BUT I will say the solo VOD of Monstress is pretty good because of her pec control and dirty talk. The video almost becomes borderline NSFW. She gets so into it at a certain point that you can see spit drop from her mouth LMAO. She kept going regardless but she definitely has a certain way she keeps you captivated in a way that not many other muscle women can when the camera is pointed at them.

I was drawn to the one of Cheka La Reina/Beastess (blacklisted on here I believe) only because that footage kind of stands out to me as an anomaly because you can't find much footage of her anywhere and being that she's so attractive and such a brickhouse at the same time is just the icing on the cake.

And as far as Noah Trap Queen is concerned.....As long as the pecs are bouncing, I'm a happy camper!!

Jun 14, 2022 - permalink

Lauren Quinn’s Ultimate Pecs

Just straight up pec flexing for about seven minutes. I prefer these over the more gimmick-y videos. That being said, I stick to the free clips usually. They’re short, but they give you what you want.

Jun 14, 2022 - permalink

Lauren Quinn’s Ultimate Pecs

I concur with this statement! Just having Lauren Quinn flex those pecs is more than any of us will need!

Jun 14, 2022 - edited Jun 14, 2022 - permalink

Shannon in her man overhead lift with her orange t-shirt is a MUST! I love real strength superiority on males.

Jun 14, 2022 - edited Jun 14, 2022 - permalink

These are my favourite ones:

Oana Hulking Out, Tarna Tears It Up, and Natalia Coelho Is Quadzilla.

The Oana one is absolutely unreal.

Jun 14, 2022 - permalink

I like that Katelyn Winkler video they released a couple weeks ago, I hope they have more content with her because she’s absolutely beautiful.

Agreed! I hope they post more of her soon.

Kathrine McLauren’s VOD was great. Unfortunately they only have the one video, wish there was more of her on there.

Lindsey Cope I can’t get enough of, I’ll buy any video they post of her

Jun 14, 2022 - permalink

They constantly use slow motion, and I can't stand it, so I haven't really liked many of their videos. I did like parts of the Jodi Boam and Trinity ones.

Jun 14, 2022 - permalink

Shannon in her man overhead lift with her orange t-shirt is a MUST! I love real strength superiority on males.

The Shannon vods are great, although I didn't like the make up in the orange tshirt vod. But her strength makes up for it

Jun 14, 2022 - permalink

The thing about HB+ VODs is that they tend to not live up to expectations. Not that they are bad. They just tend to be average. Rarely have I been blown away.

And like I've mentioned in the past, it comes down to how they edit their clips. It's happened more than once where I'll see parts of the same footage in multiple clips. Anyone who's purchased Andrea Shaw's clips know what I'm talking about.

Agreed, and the thing is Mike (aka Fistman) who runs the thing came up in the same era I did. So he has seen plenty of WPW and Ray Martin videos and stuff like that. You used to get 90 minutes to 2 hours of video. Tons of posing from photoshoots. Or the wrestling/lifting/dom videos were 30 min to an hour and they would do absolutely everything you can think of. Imagine if you made a list of every lift or test of strength or wrestling hold you'd like to experience. That's literally what Tom Jackson and those guys did. Then they put it all in a 2 hour video and charged $50-60 for it. I'd pay $200 for something of that quality and quantity now in 4K resolution. But nobody does it. Everything is like a shitty Tik Tok video now.

Sure, it was only VHS quality but the quality of the material and the filming is like NOTHING we get today. Most new stuff pales in comparison to me. If someone made WPW/Ray Martin level videos now filmed in 4K it would be light years better than anything we have today. So much more value there. No stupid cockeyed camera angle shots trying to be "artistic". No 5 minute videos "on demand" you "rent" instead of downloading. No teaser previews that the real videos never live up to. I don't even buy the HB stuff anymore. It never delivers and their whole model is just cashflow driven. The value is not there. The tragic thing is they have access to all these women and the money and resources to make great content. But they just make the shitty 4 minute videos with the frustrating camera angles and leave out so many possibilities.

Just had to get that off my chest. I don't buy much content these days because so much of it misses the mark. Though I will say, if you like wrestling check out Grappling Girls and Scissor Vixens. They are a lot closer to the original formula, but no one today is doing what those pioneers like Tom Jackson and Ray Martin and SMO did.

Jun 14, 2022 - permalink

Agreed, and the thing is Mike (aka Fistman) who runs the thing came up in the same era I did. So he has seen plenty of WPW and Ray Martin videos and stuff like that. You used to get 90 minutes to 2 hours of video. Tons of posing from photoshoots. Or the wrestling/lifting/dom videos were 30 min to an hour and they would do absolutely everything you can think of. Imagine if you made a list of every lift or test of strength or wrestling hold you'd like to experience. That's literally what Tom Jackson and those guys did. Then they put it all in a 2 hour video and charged $50-60 for it. I'd pay $200 for something of that quality and quantity now in 4K resolution. But nobody does it. Everything is like a shitty Tik Tok video now.

Sure, it was only VHS quality but the quality of the material and the filming is like NOTHING we get today. Most new stuff pales in comparison to me. If someone made WPW/Ray Martin level videos now filmed in 4K it would be light years better than anything we have today. So much more value there. No stupid cockeyed camera angle shots trying to be "artistic". No 5 minute videos "on demand" you "rent" instead of downloading. No teaser previews that the real videos never live up to. I don't even buy the HB stuff anymore. It never delivers and their whole model is just cashflow driven. The value is not there. The tragic thing is they have access to all these women and the money and resources to make great content. But they just make the shitty 4 minute videos with the frustrating camera angles and leave out so many possibilities.

Just had to get that off my chest. I don't buy much content these days because so much of it misses the mark. Though I will say, if you like wrestling check out Grappling Girls and Scissor Vixens. They are a lot closer to the original formula, but no one today is doing what those pioneers like Tom Jackson and Ray Martin and SMO did.

Couldn't agree more. Can you imagine that Michele Maroldo worship video being made today? Maybe in the internet age the models are less willing to do content like that, who knows?

Jun 15, 2022 - permalink

Thank you for the feedback everyone.

Jun 15, 2022 - edited Jun 18, 2022 - permalink

Noah trapqueen and T Rex were the ones I have purchased (to name a few). High def makes all the difference. I like how they don't take it too seriously and still make it enjoyable.

Dec 26, 2022 - permalink

As many of you probably know, Herbiceps has put out many hundreds (if not thousands by now) of VOD's (Videos on Demand). This is the thread for people to ask about and review them.

Do you have a favorite or set of favorites? Have you purchased a VOD and it didn't meet your expectations? Do you have a favorite model who you tend to purchase more VOD's of than others? Is there a model you wish had more content?

I'll start by saying that among my favorites were 2 VOD's of Jodi Boam. She's one of my all time favorites anyway, but here she is her best shape and as far as she goes you won't find better content of her out there. It's well shot (I rarely have any complaints about Sean Nelson's work) and she does plenty of flexing mixed with a few strength/gymnastics moves, and all with her trademark charm.

Thanks for the thoughtful thread. Glad to see Sean stopped by as there is some solid feedback here.

Jodi is awesome! Took more than a decade to bring that shoot to fruition, so we're thankful she was such a gamer. Would love to see her again sometime, as she is truly an all-time great.

Dec 26, 2022 - permalink

The Bench Beast video featuring Shannon Seeley is great too.

Katelyn's "Project Runway" (https://www.herbiceps.com/videos/76763) is the #1 seller since its release back in May. It's #2 so far for 2022. Glad you liked! And yes, Sean flew her in a couple months later and did a much more comprehensive shoot. A few of those titles have already been released, including the back working video which came out a few days ago.

https://www.herbiceps.com/videos/82275 - Back Attack

https://www.herbiceps.com/videos/81703 - Messing With Muscle

https://www.herbiceps.com/videos/80714 - Taking On Everyone

Dec 26, 2022 - permalink

I was a little disappointed with The Jodi Boam VOD I bought, I agree she's stunning and was in great shape but there was too much talking and too little flexing. Same kinda goes for the Katelyn Winkler VOD. No doubts she is gorgeous and looks amazing, but there was only 1 very short bicep flex on there. I'd still say they were worth the money, but didn't blow me away like I thought.

My favourite is probably the Alyssa Muoio VOD, had never heard of her and blew me away with her body (especially biceps) with tons of flexing. Plus she has that shy yet confident thing going on. Another one that surpassed expectations was the Yari Ramos VOD, her body is straight up fire in that.

I'm liking the VR stuff too, and so far the Ashley L one was my favourite; very sexy, with Andrea Shaw and Blakelee close behind. Olivia Bian's I didn't rate highly it was kinda boring.

Agreed about Ashley L - she is truly one-of-a-kind!!

I will definitely share your notes about talking-to-flexing content ratio, but as a working philosophy, we do tend to favor a high degree of authenticity and we also want to give our customers a change to get to know the models.

Dec 26, 2022 - permalink

I love the interview/flexing and muscle worship videos. I just hate when they have too much to the girl talking, they clip together too many different outfits or when they do super close-ups of a bodypart. They should stick to an 80/20 flexing to talking ratio. I cant stand most of the comparison and emasculation videos. My favorite VOD so far are Solinda Huong's videos, especially the one with her flexing in the red bikini.

Thank you!

Dec 26, 2022 - permalink

But as far as clips that turned out better than I expected that honor goes to:

Julia Fory - Emasculating Him, Ivie Rhein - Female Muscle Domination

I'm actually not that into the whole "female dominates male through feats of strength" thing. Much prefer it through wrestling. But the sheer size difference between them and the smaller dudes is a sight to see. Especially Ivie, who seems to have a pretty reserved personality, can't hide the kick she gets out of being far superior in strength.

I'll also say HB+ content with Blakelee Ortega is second to none. Pretty much the only thing from the site I would say are must-buys.\

Blakelee is special. I'm glad we live in a time where women like her exist AND are willing to show off like she does.

For me, wrestling is only interesting when it features women who know how to wrestle, as opposed to trying to shoehorn musclegirls into that box. I tried filming non-wrestler wrestling for years and it was always mostly awful. Most of the women were nice and tried their best, but I was not good enough at directing. I enjoyed doing it, but the end result was mostly a fail from a visual or storytelling perspective.

As a fan, I want her to enjoy winning. That's a significant part of the whole exercise, IMO. When they don't enjoy it or when they think the guy deliberately underperformed to "let her win", that sucks out the enjoyment for the viewer as well. As a publisher and on the other side as a customer, I have no interest in that.

Thank you for the specifics in your post. I'll make sure to share these notes with the creative group.

Dec 26, 2022 - permalink

I downloaded a Sherry Priami one, and my 2 critiques are I wish they had some talking in every vid, just small talk or muscle talk, and the WHOLE physique, not just arms, legs, abs etc. I feel like if you want the whole physique you need to buy 5 videos or so.

Thank you for this. One of the key points you raise is that preferences are so vastly different. You like the talking, but so many other customers want virtually NO talking, beyond the girl model introducing herself.

You make a good point about seeing at least one full-body sequence per video. I cannot promise it for all, but we will take that note into consideration with respect to the edits that are being approved.

Dec 26, 2022 - permalink

While there are some that I do enjoy I usually can't get with the VOD formula that HBC provides BUT I will say the solo VOD of Monstress is pretty good because of her pec control and dirty talk. The video almost becomes borderline NSFW. She gets so into it at a certain point that you can see spit drop from her mouth LMAO. She kept going regardless but she definitely has a certain way she keeps you captivated in a way that not many other muscle women can when the camera is pointed at them.

Damn, you made ME want to go out and buy this one! 😆

I was drawn to the one of Cheka La Reina/Beastess (blacklisted on here I believe) only because that footage kind of stands out to me as an anomaly because you can't find much footage of her anywhere and being that she's so attractive and such a brickhouse at the same time is just the icing on the cake.

Are you referring to Beastette? If so, yes, totally agreed - she's a marvelous enigma.

And as far as Noah Trap Queen is concerned.....As long as the pecs are bouncing, I'm a happy camper!!

Definitely an all-time great Thirst Trap!💪🏻❤️

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »