Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Herbiceps VOD Reviews

Dec 26, 2022 - permalink

Lauren Quinn’s Ultimate Pecs

Just straight up pec flexing for about seven minutes. I prefer these over the more gimmick-y videos. That being said, I stick to the free clips usually. They’re short, but they give you what you want.

I'm over 50 now. There is a zero percent chance of ever encountering another Lauren in my lifetime. She smashed the fucking mold. So happy to see her enjoying motherhood, a whole new life. ❤️ 💕

Dec 26, 2022 - permalink

These are my favourite ones:

Oana Hulking Out, Tarna Tears It Up, and Natalia Coelho Is Quadzilla.

The Oana one is absolutely unreal.

Ms. Olympia Physique in the house!

Dec 26, 2022 - permalink

Agreed! I hope they post more of her soon.

Kathrine McLauren’s VOD was great. Unfortunately they only have the one video, wish there was more of her on there.

Lindsey Cope I can’t get enough of, I’ll buy any video they post of her

I don't know whether there is another VOD of Kathrine available, but will keep an eye out.

Dec 26, 2022 - permalink

They constantly use slow motion, and I can't stand it, so I haven't really liked many of their videos. I did like parts of the Jodi Boam and Trinity ones.

Noted.

Dec 26, 2022 - permalink

> The thing about HB+ VODs is that they tend to not live up to expectations. Not that they are bad. They just tend to be average. Rarely have I been blown away. > > And like I've mentioned in the past, it comes down to how they edit their clips. It's happened more than once where I'll see parts of the same footage in multiple clips. Anyone who's purchased Andrea Shaw's clips know what I'm talking about.

Agreed, and the thing is Mike (aka Fistman) who runs the thing came up in the same era I did. So he has seen plenty of WPW and Ray Martin videos and stuff like that. You used to get 90 minutes to 2 hours of video. Tons of posing from photoshoots. Or the wrestling/lifting/dom videos were 30 min to an hour and they would do absolutely everything you can think of. Imagine if you made a list of every lift or test of strength or wrestling hold you'd like to experience. That's literally what Tom Jackson and those guys did. Then they put it all in a 2 hour video and charged $50-60 for it. I'd pay $200 for something of that quality and quantity now in 4K resolution. But nobody does it. Everything is like a shitty Tik Tok video now.

Sure, it was only VHS quality but the quality of the material and the filming is like NOTHING we get today. Most new stuff pales in comparison to me. If someone made WPW/Ray Martin level videos now filmed in 4K it would be light years better than anything we have today. So much more value there. No stupid cockeyed camera angle shots trying to be "artistic". No 5 minute videos "on demand" you "rent" instead of downloading. No teaser previews that the real videos never live up to. I don't even buy the HB stuff anymore. It never delivers and their whole model is just cashflow driven. The value is not there. The tragic thing is they have access to all these women and the money and resources to make great content. But they just make the shitty 4 minute videos with the frustrating camera angles and leave out so many possibilities.

Just had to get that off my chest. I don't buy much content these days because so much of it misses the mark. Though I will say, if you like wrestling check out Grappling Girls and Scissor Vixens. They are a lot closer to the original formula, but no one today is doing what those pioneers like Tom Jackson and Ray Martin and SMO did.

Wow, that's quite a mouthful!

We love the pioneers. They built what we're all able to enjoy now and we're thankful to be a part of the ongoing work that those OGs continue to inspire. 🙏🏽❤️ In 1990, there was no widely-available internet. By 2000, the internet existed, but there was no Instagram or TikTok. The world continues to evolve and business models have to evolve with it.

I take you at your word when you say you would pay $200 for an "old style" VOD, but how many of those do you think we could actually sell at that price? Markets are always changing and in a very general sense, no business is immune to market forces. When you look at the landscape, you're saying you do not like most of what you see, but to keep the business viable, we do not have the luxury of ignoring trends and broader market preferences. Take a quick look at the prices of our VODs and then look at prices for similar-length VODs on other sites in the female muscle space, and you'll likely see the numbers are roughly the same. I know we have some higher-priced titles, but we have many lower-priced offerings as well, and Plus members are loving the current 50% off sale.

But as I have consistently said for years, we do not get to decide value for anyone. We make thoughtful and intentional efforts to provide value with all our offerings, but there is also a bottom line that cannot be ignored. I sometimes wish we could set prices based simply on conversations with our members, but then I see the invoices from the production group.

One point-of-clarification, though: ALL HB-produced content is downloadable. The "rentals" refer only to performer-produced videos on the cam site.

I'm sorry to hear you most likely won't be a customer of ours in the future, but do appreciate your past patronage and you taking the time to tell us why you decided to take your business elsewhere.

Dec 26, 2022 - permalink

Couldn't agree more. Can you imagine that Michele Maroldo worship video being made today? Maybe in the internet age the models are less willing to do content like that, who knows?

It's a different world...

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »