Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Musclegirl That Got Away?

Jun 09, 2022 - edited Jun 10, 2022 - permalink

I'm sure that many of us, at one time or another, had an opportunity to be in a relationship with a muscular woman and blew it. I'll share my biggest regret. I'm an old timer who grew up in an era when muscled females were rare. However, in my high school, there were at least a half dozen girls with awesome arms. As a freshman in high school, while seated near the lunch line, I spotted a husky blonde, with thick arms. She pulled out a hairbrush and began brushing her hair. My eyes near popped out of my head. Her biceps were huge and the brush strokes gave me quite a show. I was painfully shy back then and viewed girls with muscle as being...way out of my league. My passion for female muscle was also a secret from everyone. I was so enamored with this girl and the other buffed ones as well. I never really spoke to them. I was too shy and viewed them as untouchable anyway. Fast forward to 5 years out of high school. I spotted Laurie, the big armed blonde, at a table in a bar. I had heard that she had gotten married and then divorced. She looked sad and was alone at that table. I had a nice rum and coke buzz and approached her. We had a nice conversation and I admitted to her that although I had a huge crush on her in high school, I was too shy to even talk to her. She seemed flattered and told me that she had noticed me in high school and would have gone out with me. She handed me a piece of paper with her phone number on it. I went to bed that night, buzzed and with a smile on my face. I woke up the next morning, still fully clothed and found that piece of paper with the name Laurie and her phone number. My heart raced but sadly all of my insecurities came back. I couldn't summon the courage to call her. She was obviously out of my league, in my mind. About 6 months later, I was seated at the bar and boom, a hard slap to the back of my head. I turned, to face an angry blonde woman, pointing a finger at me. You never called me!!! She was visibly upset. It was Laurie!! She was wearing a black sleeveless top and those big muscular arms that I remembered from high school were still there. How could I have been so stupid, gutless and afraid to call her? I tried to start up a conversation with her but she brushed me off. I did manage to play pool against her a couple of times that night, just to get some close up looks at those arms of hers. What an idiot I was. Hell, I should have gotten a buzz again and called her, if that's what it took. Somehow that treasure, her phone number, got lost and I missed my chance. Anyone have some sad stories to share?

Jun 09, 2022 - permalink

I lost a muscular woman’s interest one time because I didn’t use paragraph breaks.

Jun 09, 2022 - permalink

Good one...

Jun 09, 2022 - permalink

I’m with you there Gatsby. Bloody pain.

Jun 09, 2022 - permalink

There was a girl in my high school who played soccer. Everything about her was muscular, especially her calves. She didn't "get away", but when I had the chance to ask her out, I chickened out and asked her about math homework instead. Later, I learned I never stood a chance because she didn't date black guys.

cgsweat
Jun 09, 2022 - permalink

Later, I learned I never stood a chance because she didn't date black guys.

Gotta love it.

I wasn't really a go-getter and I only learned later, looking back, that I was in a prime position to practically get anyone I wanted. I wouldn't say I regret not taking advantage of the opportunities I had at the time, since the girls I knew were decently muscular but their physiques didn't last very long after. They weren't bodybuilders or pro-athletes by any stretch of the imagination... just average girls who participated in after-school sports/cheerleading.

Jun 09, 2022 - permalink

I met a nice girl at a bodybuilding contest, she wasnt huge but was on her way, but lived in Seattle. I drove up to see her a few times. Then she wondered why anyone would want to go watch the Final Four, which was in town. Annnnnnnnnnd it was over.

Jun 09, 2022 - permalink

There was this one girl years ago, but she could run a lot faster than me. :(

Jun 09, 2022 - permalink

I lost a muscular woman’s interest one time because I didn’t use paragraph breaks.

Needless to say Gatsby you had it coming. LOL

Jun 10, 2022 - permalink

I wish i had that problem lol.

Jun 10, 2022 - permalink

There were a couple of ladies I dealt with at work that I lost out on. One was lost from the start because she was married but at times I questioned to who because it seemed as though I would end up in some debate or squabble from time after time. She was an avid softball player which every now and then I forget she had a powerful arm on her until I do something stupid.

The other girl worked in the bakery department. She was a former rugby player an unusually large and strong one (which is why she stopped playing because she was hurting people badly). She also made it a hobby to move heavy stuff, which worked for her in the bakery because the machines had to be moved each night to be cleaned, which she had no trouble doing. Between her and I, we were the two beasts in the store. We played a prank on everyone one day pretending to clash and have a heated argument ready to fight. Because we were the big people, it was believed that one of us would be hard to stop let alone both. I really liked her and the fact she was strong. How strong? Once, in a snowstorm, some plow decided it was a great idea to bury her Toyota 4Runner. I went to help her but she had it freed by then. Sadly, she left the store because she was moving.

Jun 10, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by uberbabesrule
Jun 10, 2022 - permalink

Natalia Trukhina, Jacqueline Fuchs, Jeanie Welker, and Andrea Shaw? 😜

Jun 10, 2022 - edited Jun 10, 2022 - permalink

Dated a girl in high school who was a track star. The thing is I never realized how fit she was until other girls pointed it out. A few girls would even ask to feel her arms. We started dating during the cold season so I never saw any evidence. Imagine my delight when the first time she wore a short-sleeved outfit I saw a not so subtle vein running up the top of her biceps. Sadly we were together for just a few months and broke it off as we were headed in completely different directions after graduation. Never knew what happened to her and never cared enough to find out.

Sometimes I wonder what might have been if I was more willing to try to the long distance thing. She was willing. I was a retard.

Jun 10, 2022 - permalink

"About 6 months later, I was seated at the bar and boom, a hard slap to the back of my head. I turned, to face an angry blonde woman, pointing a finger at me. You never called me!!! She was visibly upset. It was Laurie!!"

Bruh, you probably dodged a major bullet by not calling her.

Jun 10, 2022 - permalink

I had one girl that got away (not a muscular girl but a normal one). Like the OP I am/still shy. I still think back of what it could of been. We were in 8th grade and she came up and right away she asked me to "go steady".

We went to community college together (as well as high school) and I would barely talk to her but one day when I was hanging out with a friend at his work (retail) and I saw her come in with her sister and I was finally able to talk to her like a normal human being though I still was crushing on her but I still talk to her.

I think I would date/marry her over a FBB/physique though.

Jun 10, 2022 - permalink

Bruh, you probably dodged a major bullet by not calling her.

You kidding? People would pay good money for that slap.

Jun 10, 2022 - permalink

Nah, my sister hits me enough. I'm all slapped out

Jun 11, 2022 - edited Jun 11, 2022 - permalink

Some years ago I did sessions with a girl who was into me beyond what you'd expect from a session girl. Like, after a few such sessions she was inviting me to her house. Like "I live near X train stop, take the train out there and I'll come pick you up and we'll spend the weekend together." She was a muscle beast, too, if on the thicc side due to always being off season. Not like I cared, she was like 2-3x as strong as me and a girl that strong, and turned on by her own strength, is super erotic. Never took her up on the weekend at her place.

Then one day she vanished from the scene and I never heard from her again. Not long after I found out she did some shady things in her past career before bodybuilding/sessions/etc. and it basically got her investigated by this career's licensing body, so she retired and moved away to start over. May have dodged a bullet with this one.

She's married to some professor lady and has a number of health issues now, so we definitely won't be seeing her on the session circuit ever again. I do wish her well.

There was a MMA fighter/aspiring model I fancied. She had the tall, wiry-muscled physique that MMA seems to favor. She would contact me and want to hang around town, and we'd go shopping or to dinner and close out the night with a pretty intense make out session. She too disappeared, and then one day I bumped into her on the train. She was very pregnant and had a forlorn look on her face. She seemed to recognize -- and want to avoid -- me, so I just let her go.

Finally I saw the profile of a muscle girl on a dating site, and she looked bored and lonely so I figured I might have a shot, and it couldn't hurt to try. I attended a few of her competitions and tried to meet her after so we could talk more, but she brushed me off in the most complete and devastating manner. I should have known better, this one was way out of my league.

Jun 11, 2022 - permalink

These are some good stories.

Jun 15, 2022 - permalink

When I was younger I was in a martial arts group. We had a party after a big event and I ended up getting quite cuddly with an acquaintance. She was very athletic and had a superb upper body and very cut legs. About five feet tall, long black hair. She once joked that she didn’t like wearing sleeves because they cut into her shoulders (delts).

Turns out she was an exotic dancer that worked at a local club. She actually joined the sport to stay in shape for her job. She had done weight training before but she stated it made her too bulky and she didn’t like the way she looked back then (you can imagine how my head spun thinking she had been even MORE muscular before). I was drunk enough to openly gush about how much I loved her muscles. She gladly flexed for me and informed me that her “muscles are getting cold” and that we should head back to her place.

Although we had a great time, she informed me the next day we could not see each other again since she was actually engaged. I eventually met the guy (small martial arts community, one tends to bump into the same people often). As far as I know he never found out. Still, wouldn’t change anything about the experience.

Jun 15, 2022 - edited Jun 15, 2022 - permalink

I had a one night stand with an IFBB pro back in 2013 ( I was 26 she was like late 40s at the time). Believe it or not we hit it off on HBC kinda connected over our love of animals. After emailing back and forth for months we met at The Arnold in 2013 because it was sorta halfway.

We booked the same hotel and when i first met her she opened her door and i was breathless. She was wearing a dark green satin robe that went just to her thigh and underwear and that was it. My midwest badic ass was in a plaid shirt and blue jeans. We barely got past "hi" before we kissed. She is an amazing kisser, never realized what a great kisser was til her. She was at the expo booth for the day but after hours we got dinner with a photographer freind of hers and then she did a photoshoot and i helped him with the lighting equipment. Every chance i got alone though i was kissing her neck, massaging her, trying to keep the sexual tension up. Back at the hotel i made my move, kissing her and slowly peeling her clothes off. Just black lace thong left i went for it and she seemed hesitant.

She says "I dont normally do this in...like a session."

I ask her "is this a session?"

She doesn't respond and I go between her legs and suck her big clit, wrapping my arms over her legs to her abs/fake tits. I still remember her moans, she was into it big time. She pulls back and I think she's having second thoughts but she turns me over on my back and sits on my face. I suck and flick with my tongue til she's damn near breaking the headboard in bliss. She slides down my torso leaving her juices down my chest and rides me to heaven. Next day she's talking about our future and I'm all like "baby I don't know...". You have to keep in mind we lived pretty far apart and I made shit money but she wanted to move in. She took it badly, saying it was because I thought she was too old for me. Totally the opposite was true, I think older women are so sexy, especially milfy bodybuilders. To complicate things more I was in an on/off abusive relationship (she was physical and mentally abusive) that I was dumb enough to think was love. We ended up getting closure in 2014, grabbing lunch together after the prejudging at one of the WoS shows. She said it best "we both just have bad timing". I regret every damn day not being hers.

Added paragraph breaks

Jun 16, 2022 - permalink

My ex girlfriend from almost ten years ago started playing football, the american kind, not soccer. She got really into it, and started going to gym to gain strength. I was really supportive and cool about this, I went to watch her games and all. Also she sometimes practiced tackling with me, which I didn't mind at all.

Sadly, I think she met someone more likeminded at the gym, who also played football.. So I got dumped right at the time she was starting to get stronger and growing visible muscles.

After our brake up, we met a few times and I would comment on her muscle growth, complimenting her. Once she flexed her bicep for me, smiling and said 'this has taken a lot of effort to grow'. I joked and said that it would be interesting to armwrestle, to which she agreed! She was so strong I could not believe it, and her bicep looked super huge from my point of wiew. I grunted and told her how great her arm looked, also took her arm to the table but I'm almost sure she let me win.

Our relationship did not restart anymore, and I have not seen her for years.

[deleted]
Jun 16, 2022 - permalink

I dated this really jacked Crossfit girl for about three months. The first time I saw her was for coffee and she was completely covered so I really couldn't tell what kind of build she had underneath. I was t very attracted to her facially but I'd seen pictures on her profile so I knew she must look good under the clothes. The second date all I could really see were here forearms and they were so thick and ripped. Completely blew me away. We went back to hers and she took me straight to the bedroom and fucked me the hardest I've ever been fucked. She had muscles everywhere, so thick and hard. And her clit...well she definitely wasn't natural and you could tell that just from how big her clit got. And let me tell you, that's the best part.

She was a nice person and we got along but there wasn't really a deeper connection. But man was the sex unreal everytime. And she loved to flex and showoff from for me. She was also crazy strong. She could bench 100kg for 3 reps at a bodyweight of about 63kg. I'm a big guy but I think her shoulders were actually stronger than mine (her shoulders were her freakiest part) and her endurance was inhuman.

Jun 16, 2022 - permalink

Back in highschool there was this really hot girl a few years older than me that was on the track/cross country team. I remember she had perfectly sculpted legs and people would tease her in a fun way because she had nice biceps and built arms. This was back in the 2000s so I started flirting with her through MySpace and we would talk every night (our classes and grade schedule was set up so we could never actually meet irl at school) but I remember waiting in line for lunch one day while a group of seniors were walking to some class and I feel her run up and give me a kiss on the cheek then smile back at me.

Then I just was too much of a pussy to make a move and ask her out. She ended up moving far away soon after she graduated and I haven’t talked to her in years now. I don’t think we would have worked at all long term, but I still always look back and regret not making a move.

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »