Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Musclegirl That Got Away?

Jun 16, 2022 - permalink

Thank you all for the stories so far...

Jun 29, 2023 - permalink

I know I’m replying to a year old thread that’s long been abandoned but I think this is the only way I can share this while being appropriate/related to the topic. I remember back a few years ago while I was in vacation I got along with this one girl who was also vacationing there. We exchanged numbers, managed to find her insta and snap through connecting to my contacts and she followed me back. We talked for a while but slowly but surely we eventually stopped, since it was going nowhere and we lived several miles apart. Now at the most, she’ll occasionally like something I post on insta.

The thing is though, when I first met her she didn’t have an ounce of muscularity in her. Over time, looking through her stories on snap and insta I found she actually got into fitness and managed to develop her abs and obliques a bit. I genuinely get butterflies in my stomach when I see them. I also think, “damn, I kinda missed out a bit.”

Jul 01, 2023 - permalink

"The muscle girl that got away." What makes you think I ever caught any to begin with, LOL!

Jul 01, 2023 - permalink

"The muscle girl that got away." What makes you think I ever caught any to begin with, LOL!

I hope you find your long legged lover some day lol.

Jul 01, 2023 - permalink

I hope you find your long legged lover some day lol.

Well, Chun-Li-legged girl is more like it. Street Fighter Four through Six era Chun-Li, to be specific. But, yeah, thanks.

Jul 02, 2023 - permalink

Met a girl at school she was kind of a beginner lifter. Tall and slim but was growing every day. Great biceps amazing back lean everywhere was very close to a bikini competitor. We decided to end it after a year because of religious differences

Jul 02, 2023 - permalink

Met a girl at school she was kind of a beginner lifter. Tall and slim but was growing every day. Great biceps amazing back lean everywhere was very close to a bikini competitor. We decided to end it after a year because of religious differences

What were those differences, may I ask?

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »