Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Muscle comparison

[deleted]
Jun 05, 2022 - permalink

I would love to see what your favorite comparison pics are mine is probably this one

Jun 05, 2022 - permalink

That is a cool difference. There is a guy on here who had some sessions and uploaded a fbb comparing her arm to his leg

[deleted]
Jun 05, 2022 - permalink

That is a cool difference. There is a guy on here who had some sessions and uploaded a fbb comparing her arm to his leg

Ah yeah,I am pretty sure you are talking about this video https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1717315/

[deleted]
Jun 05, 2022 - permalink
Jun 07, 2022 - permalink
Jun 07, 2022 - permalink

bf and gf

Jun 07, 2022 - permalink

This ones with Cris Goy are my favourites

Jun 07, 2022 - permalink

This ones with Cris Goy are my favourites

Is that with you?

Jun 07, 2022 - permalink

Is that with you?

Yes, that is with me

[deleted]
Jun 07, 2022 - permalink

Yes, that is with me

How much does a session cost?And was it worth it?Seems like you had a great time

Jun 07, 2022 - permalink

Yes, that is with me

Do you have IG or somewhere to contact you?

Jun 07, 2022 - permalink

Do you have IG or somewhere to contact you?

Instagram @addict_to_female_muscle

Jun 07, 2022 - permalink

Instagram @addict_to_female_muscle

Following you there

Jun 08, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by shanks10
Jun 08, 2022 - permalink

bf and gf

I stress how women should own on this site, and I love how she’s bigger than her BF. I know she’s not bodybuilding anymore, but does she still have an Instagram?

cgsweat
Jun 08, 2022 - permalink

https://www.instagram.com/taylornoelflex/

She hasn't updated it in over 2 years.

Jun 08, 2022 - permalink
Jun 09, 2022 - permalink

://

Dec 28, 2022 - permalink

Hey everyone.

Bit of a long shot here, but I’m trying to find my favourite ever comparison picture, but can’t find it anywhere. It used to be on a Facebook page called intergender male female muscle comparisons.

It was of a pretty muscular girl, wearing a blue dress next to a swimming pool, with her arm over the shoulder of a shorter skinny guy. I remember her quad sweep and abs being phenomenal, and she being completely beautiful. From memory I think she looked like Jodi Leigh Miller, but don’t think it was her.

Please help, someone 😊😊😊

Tju
Dec 28, 2022 - permalink

Those are my ravorites.

Jan 04, 2023 - permalink
Nov 14, 2023 - permalink

Hey everyone.

Bit of a long shot here, but I’m trying to find my favourite ever comparison picture, but can’t find it anywhere. It used to be on a Facebook page called intergender male female muscle comparisons.

It was of a pretty muscular girl, wearing a blue dress next to a swimming pool, with her arm over the shoulder of a shorter skinny guy. I remember her quad sweep and abs being phenomenal, and she being completely beautiful. From memory I think she looked like Jodi Leigh Miller, but don’t think it was her.

Please help, someone 😊😊😊

Anyone? 😅

[deleted]
Nov 21, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
Chainer
Nov 21, 2023 - permalink

I was going to delete the above post but it is better left up as a great example of what NOT to do.

fp909
Nov 21, 2023 - permalink

what am i looking at. what is going on in the first photo.

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »