Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Women with amazing physiques who never (or rarely) compete

cgsweat
Apr 25, 2022 - edited Apr 29, 2022 - permalink

Repurposing this thread.

This is intended for women who have little to no competition experience, but who also have been training for a long time (in the realm of several years). They have developed amazing physiques (equivalent to an outstanding amateur or even pro-level competitor) but either they have never competed before, or they competed once or perhaps only a couple of times one year and have since decided that competition is not for them. However even after giving up competition they have managed to maintain or even improve upon their physiques.

Originally titled "Women with amazing physiques who have never competed"

Anyone can correct me if I am wrong, but to my knowledge Kristen Nun has never competed in a bodybuilding contest. For that matter I don't think she's competed in any strength competitions either. But she's the first one who comes to my mind when it comes to women who have never competed (or prefer not to compete), but have amazing physiques.

It's fine if they don't compete, as the choice is theirs. Competition is not for everyone, but the fan in me wishes they would. 🙂

Anyone else come to mind?

Apr 25, 2022 - edited Apr 25, 2022 - permalink

Interesting question though Kristen Nun did compete earlier , there are pics, though the contest may have been classed more "figure" rather than bodybuilding, though she was not anywhere near the shape she became.

As a separate question to yours, one that often comes to mind for me is those many women . mostly on Instagram who to my knowledge , have never done a proper professional photoshoot eg with one of the major paysites or similar.

Apr 25, 2022 - permalink

Maybe throw the "never" qualifier and switch to "prefers not to".

cgsweat
Apr 25, 2022 - permalink

Interesting question though Kristen Nun did compete earlier , there are pics, though the contest may have been classed more "figure" rather than bodybuilding, though she was not anywhere near the shape she became.

Wow, I had no idea. She definitely doesn't broadcast this on her IG page.

As a separate question to yours, one that often comes to mind for me is those many women . mostly on Instagram who to my knowledge , have never done a proper professional photoshoot eg with one of the major paysites or similar.

I remember a thread from a little while ago that asked this question. It's probably more relevant there:

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/forum/thread/...

Apr 25, 2022 - permalink

Far as I know Rebekah Kresila never competed. She did appear in some schmoebait vids though.

cgsweat
Apr 25, 2022 - edited Apr 25, 2022 - permalink

Maybe throw the "never" qualifier and switch to "prefers not to".

Holy moly, and I was trying to keep my word count to a minimum for the title of this thread 😅

EDIT: I added it to the original post.

Apr 26, 2022 - permalink

Would Emma Hartley and Rudzena Bedzir qualify as such? As far as I know, both are not competitors or never competed to this point, and both have fitness / figure style physiques.

Apr 26, 2022 - permalink

This is her pre roid days. She takes more roids than Arnie ever did. It would not astound me.

Apr 26, 2022 - permalink

This is her pre roid days. She takes more roids than Arnie ever did. It would not astound me.

She was on roids back then too.

Apr 29, 2022 - permalink

She was on roids back then too.

100%…the shoulders are a dead giveaway. Although now that I’m saying it, it’s entirely possible to get to this naturally. She probably didn’t but it’s definitely possible with good genetics. Any bigger/more shredded no way.

Apr 29, 2022 - permalink

100%…the shoulders are a dead giveaway. Although now that I’m saying it, it’s entirely possible to get to this naturally. She probably didn’t but it’s definitely possible with good genetics. Any bigger/more shredded no way.

How are shoulders a giveaway? Can someone kindly elaborate.

Apr 29, 2022 - permalink

That’s one of the spots where androgen receptors are highest. Like 99% of women can’t get that capped look without PEDs. I’m probably exaggerating but I’m saying by far most. My wife actually has that slightly capped look and always has cuz she’s super gifted genetically. But there’s still a shredded look while having shoulders that capped that just can’t be achieved without steroids

Apr 29, 2022 - permalink

Would Emma Hartley and Rudzena Bedzir qualify as such? As far as I know, both are not competitors or never competed to this point, and both have fitness / figure style physiques.

Yes. Both are incredible and Ruzh recently admitting to aspiring for a 40cm bicep, that's 15.7 inches!!!

Apr 29, 2022 - permalink

I believe Ruthie never competed.

Apr 29, 2022 - permalink

I believe Ruthie never competed.

Incorrect. She mentions early completing here: http://www.ruthielucchesi.com/bio.html

Apr 29, 2022 - permalink

This Emma Hartley? Has obviously competed.

Apr 29, 2022 - permalink

Come on guys, in the time it takes to post a name , you can google their name + "contest/competition" and likely find evidence in the results in less than a minute , that they competed.

Rebekah Kresila looks the best bet mentioned here, so far.

But absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. There's a lot of great looking fitness types on instagram who maybe dont bother to compete these days but would be curious if any larger FBBs did not hit the stage at any point, even earlier.

Apr 29, 2022 - permalink

I have always been a fan of Autumn Ivy. I don’t think she ever competed, and instead is more interested in cosplay/gaming/geeky fandoms.

Apr 29, 2022 - permalink

This Emma Hartley? Has obviously competed.

Recently? Remember the early post about Kristen Nun. Many times it's one and done but still want to have the look.

Apr 29, 2022 - permalink

Come on guys, in the time it takes to post a name , you can google their name + "contest/competition" and likely find evidence in the results in less than a minute , that they competed.

Rebekah Kresila looks the best bet mentioned here, so far.

But absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. There's a lot of great looking fitness types on instagram who maybe dont bother to compete these days but would be curious if any larger FBBs did not hit the stage at any point, even earlier.

I'm pretty sure Rebecca Kresila competed, I was there when Herbiceps started. Even if she did, she only competed once. Many chicks are one and done and don't like the competition prep, but still like the lean muscular look.

cgsweat
Apr 29, 2022 - permalink

"One and done" seems to be a prevalent theme here. I think I'll repurpose the thread to include these women.

Apr 29, 2022 - permalink

The OP asked about "never" competing. Or are we asking a different question now? Edited to add: Seems we are.

Apr 29, 2022 - permalink

The OP asked about "never" competing. Or are we asking a different question now? Edited to add: Seems we are.

Did you read from the beginning? Seems the original chick the OP mentioned had competed once before.

Apr 29, 2022 - edited Apr 29, 2022 - permalink

Did you read from the beginning? Seems the original chick the OP mentioned had competed once before.

How about YOU read the thread properly. I was the person who made that second post that said she competed at least once. before the first post and the question was later altered. And by the time my previous post was composed and then posted , the OP had then made the post preceding it on editing the original question which is why I added "edited to add" .

« first < prev Page 1 of 3 next > last »