Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Women with amazing physiques who never (or rarely) compete

May 24, 2022 - permalink

[link text](https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1785477

absolutely jacked and if she tweaked her physique a bit for aesthetic purposes she'd do very well in comp

Sep 10, 2022 - permalink

Michi Ritz never competed.

Sep 10, 2022 - permalink

Rachel Plumb, aka The Norwegian Lifting Goddess, Sarah Bäckman, Jessica Brunick-Fitzgibbons, Miranda Rhynard, Nahla Monroe.

Sometimes hard to know who competes.

Sep 11, 2022 - permalink

Kristen Nun comes to mind

Jan 19, 2023 - permalink

> I believe Ruthie never competed. > >

Incorrect. She mentions early completing here: http://www.ruthielucchesi.com/bio.html

I have chatted with her a few times on HBC.com and she measured her biceps at 20 inches. Massive but not cut at all. said she had them at 21 inches at one time

Jan 20, 2023 - permalink
cgsweat
Mar 01, 2024 - permalink

Monstress (Musclemama.1113)

If you know who she is, then you know who she is. It appears she wants to hide her identity online, which is fine. I happen to know her real name and if I'm not mistaken she hasn't competed since 2015/2016. But she's maintained a spectacular physique regardless.

Mar 01, 2024 - permalink

Monstress is back competing. She competed several times last year and has now started prep again for another comp.

cgsweat
Mar 01, 2024 - permalink

Monstress is back competing. She competed several times last year and has now started prep again for another comp.

Oh I see. She did make a couple of posts with her contest pics. I obviously missed those.

Thanks.

Mar 01, 2024 - permalink

Francesca Mujica

Mar 01, 2024 - permalink

Kris (krismarietv) is a personal favorite of mine. Gorgeous shoulders and arms. Very cute, with an absolutely angelic voice.

Mar 02, 2024 - edited Mar 29, 2024 - permalink

Besides a couple of Bikini comps (2014 and 2019), and some obscure "Miss Bartender" or slt, Abbi Kianpour rose to fame only after her HB shooting.

Fortunately, she kept on building muscle (and how!) until her semi-retirement.

« first < prev Page 3 of 3 next > last »