Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Another Dead Bodybuilder

Apr 22, 2022 - permalink

There is a (locked) thread on the bodybuilding subreddit that says a source that actually knows her and knows the circumstances surrounding her death had nothing to do with bodybuilding or PED use. It sounds like it may have been self-inflicted :(

Oh that's a shame! I lost 2 friends from the Marines to suicide. You just wish you could be there to help.

Apr 23, 2022 - permalink

> > She had a recent picture that showed she wasn't in contest shape so there's more to this.....but way too many coincidences which is why I started this thread. This may be like a CTE movement in the NFL where some athletes get smart enough to walk away and protect their health.

There is a (locked) thread on the bodybuilding subreddit that says a source that actually knows her and knows the circumstances surrounding her death had nothing to do with bodybuilding or PED use. It sounds like it may have been self-inflicted :(

Sad. Are you is a suicide ?

Apr 24, 2022 - permalink

These guys are not athletes and i have no sympathy when one blows out their heart at 45. You are a meat head steroid junkie and nothing more. Do it naturally or not at all. Its a shame that its become the standard and no other way to win the competition...

Who pissed in your cornflakes this morning? Jeeze. I bet you’re a real hit at a party.

« first < prev Page 3 of 3 next > last »