Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Don't report. Just delete. Here's how and why (April Fools 2022)

Apr 01, 2022 - permalink

You have a strong point but you might have opened a can of worms.

That is what I fear to. I get that the more images and GIF´s/Videos take more space as chainer wrote. But what would stop some people to just delete if they "don´t like it/her". Don´t let the (potential) trolls get a littlefinger becouse they might take the hand and the entire thing.

Apr 01, 2022 - permalink

That is what I fear to. I get that the more images and GIF´s/Videos take more space as chainer wrote. But what would stop some people to just delete if they "don´t like it/her". Don´t let the (potential) trolls get a littlefinger becouse they might take the hand and the entire thing.

Hopefully we also get a feature where we can delete other people's posts.

Apr 01, 2022 - permalink

Hopefully we also get a feature where we can delete other people's posts.

After readin through the entire post and comments. It struck me. It is April 1st. The funny thing about it was/is that I had been walking outside and "fooled" several people and then said; "You do know the date today?" ANd all of them was "WHat the??????" while laughing... and here I am a few minutes later - looking like a fool. I hope some will have fun on my account/comments..... Hope you teenbber joing in on the laughs. #Everyone is invited. ^o^;

Apr 01, 2022 - permalink

lmao, got me

Apr 01, 2022 - permalink

Oh shit, it's real. Sorry, but if i REALLY did delete an image (purely expected to see a gag page show up...) Well, let's hope some bored troll doesn't decide to just mass delete images. It's incredibly easy

Apr 01, 2022 - permalink

Yeah, noticed it is real too, I'm guessing they'll just undo the deletes we did today, am I right? Riight? RIGHT?

Apr 01, 2022 - permalink

Yeah, noticed it is real too, I'm guessing they'll just undo the deletes we did today, am I right? Riight? RIGHT?

Yeah that's what I'm expecting too.

Apr 01, 2022 - permalink

Really bad idea, if this real. What's to stop one person from deleting 1000's of images? A small group could wipe out the site within hours.

Apr 01, 2022 - permalink

Really bad idea, if this real. What's to stop one person from deleting 1000's of images? A small group could wipe out the site within hours.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

Apr 01, 2022 - permalink

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

What challenge??...it is a statement/ warning of potential disaster. I for one would not delete any picture. It could be someones favorite . Who am I to take that away from someone?

Apr 01, 2022 - permalink

I think this is a very bad idea. I do not think that members who do not post should have the right to remove the post of others.

Apr 01, 2022 - permalink

If this is a joke, very funny 😄! Otherwise need an undelete or restore button too.

Apr 01, 2022 - permalink

I think many of macho dummies will delete the image that force them to acknowledge female superiority! This idea is very dangerous to use.

Apr 01, 2022 - edited Apr 01, 2022 - permalink

I don't know if that's such a great idea. It could even be disastrous.

If it's an April Fool's Joke it's pretty elaborate because the button appears to work, I just tried it. I assume the "deleted" pics will be returned tomorrow. At least I hope so, otherwise this was a colossally bad decision hahaha.

Apr 01, 2022 - permalink

This was the best idea on this site ever

[deleted]
Apr 01, 2022 - permalink

May God help us all!

tamarok
Apr 01, 2022 - permalink

Oh I am sure someone will go and delete all their own photos in revenge.

BTW do check the calendar. You’ll lose this ability tomorrow. 🙃

tamarok
Apr 01, 2022 - permalink

What challenge??...it is a statement/ warning of potential disaster. I for one would not delete any picture. It could be someones favorite . Who am I to take that away from someone?

It could be, but it could also be a model who only has her breasts and butt as assets. Wouldn’t be a loss, given the intent of this site.

Apr 01, 2022 - permalink

Is it harder to appoint new mods than to add new features? 🤔

Apr 01, 2022 - permalink

Oh, I'll start with the over 6,000 pics with 0 or 1 faves. No one will even notice, and the average quality of the pics on this site will greatly improve.

Apr 01, 2022 - permalink

I don't want to spoil too much, but for any of you worried about taking anything away from someone else... your actions aren't having as wide of an impact as you may think.

Apr 01, 2022 - permalink

This could be an interesting social experiment if true

Apr 01, 2022 - permalink

PLOT TWIST:

They're tracking its use to weed out those that expose themselves as trolls :P

Apr 01, 2022 - permalink

i reported this much earlier under the assumption that it was the result of a coding hiccup admin wasn't aware of. i'm so glad now that it's only a prank! ..though not as much that i can still fall for them. xD

Apr 01, 2022 - permalink

PLOT TWIST:

They're tracking its use to weed out those that expose themselves as trolls :P

Hopefully this is not far from the truth. users that want images deleted just because they don't like them, are troublemakers in more ways than one.

« first < prev Page 2 of 5 next > last »