Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

If you were a woman, would you take steroids?

mkr
Mar 23, 2022 - permalink

Like, would you do it for a short time to compete? Or would you try to do a low-dose var for life?

Mar 23, 2022 - permalink

Hell no. Not worth the risk.

Mar 24, 2022 - permalink

I'd definitely take Var and possibly some other oral with little and few sides. Main benefit women have when it comes to steroids is that they don't require any PCT, so the only thing to look out for are side effects.

Mar 24, 2022 - permalink

Well that depends will i still have the same personality will i still be attracted to women will i some how be either attracted to myself or be straight but have some kind of domination fetish i am just going to say probably not because if i was female i would probably still have my lazy mind set and not have much interest in this.

Mar 24, 2022 - permalink

Like, would you do it for a short time to compete? Or would you try to do a low-dose var for life?

Like, if you had brains would you ask this question to test the water? Or are you serious?

Mar 24, 2022 - permalink

Are real women responding to this question?

Mar 24, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by cgsweat
Mar 24, 2022 - permalink

Steroids are neither safe nor harmless - the biochemical system is so complex and individual that even with all scientific progress it has not been fully understood yet. So to throw PEDs in there is really only possible when ignoring the risks and just hoping for the best. So I wouldn’t do it.

But people do a lot of harmful things like smoking and drinking, so I understand how it’s possible for many to just use PEDs too, and the results on the muscles are really amazing.

Mar 24, 2022 - permalink

Nice try officer

Mar 24, 2022 - permalink

As a woman bodybuilder it is necessary as soon as one has certain goals. Few weeks ago I started my own steroid thread in this forum. Few hours later it was erased. Reason: "we had enough steroid talking lately"hi

Mar 24, 2022 - permalink

Fuck no. In addition to the health issues, most men don't find muscular women attractive. I'd be significantly reducing my dating pool as well as my life expectancy.

fp909
Mar 24, 2022 - permalink

As a woman bodybuilder it is necessary as soon as one has certain goals. Few weeks ago I started my own steroid thread in this forum. Few hours later it was erased. Reason: "we had enough steroid talking lately"hi

because they were all steroid fetish threads

Mar 25, 2022 - permalink

But people do a lot of harmful things like smoking and drinking...

Well, I don't. If I were a woman, I'd probably be even more risk-averse. I do wonder about a trade-off between steroid-use and obesity. A lot of fatties give up exercising because they don't see results. Steroids could change that.

ETA: Smoking, obesity, and drinking are the first, second, and third leading causes of preventable death.

Mar 25, 2022 - permalink

Yes

Mar 25, 2022 - permalink

If I was a woman who wants to get married and have children I will do that first. After that it will be hardcore bodybuilding.

Mar 25, 2022 - permalink

I wouldnt mind taking them. I mean i am into Wellness category, i am working on my body to become a competitor and im at the stage where i need to get on gear so i will get on the weak and less harmful stuff. I am guessing that the category i have chosen to compete in does not really need me being on some crazy heavy cycles!! Most of Wellness competitors are very feminine still, no signs of HGH side effects or such. Correct me if im wrong!

[deleted]
Mar 25, 2022 - permalink

Peak mansplaining thread. Saying "if you were a woman" does not give you magical insight into the psyche of how women think. That's not how it works.

Mar 25, 2022 - permalink

not worth any answer😄😄

Mar 25, 2022 - permalink

not worth any answer😄😄

Mar 25, 2022 - permalink

IMO, for what it's worth, I agree with Biggie on this issue:

"Saying "if you were a woman" does not give you magical insight into the psyche of how women think."

Being a male, I have often found my thoughts to be contrary to a women's and have had numerous conversations because of our differences.

That being said, I am not a competitive bodybuilder. Therefore, I reference marcusaurel's response:

"As a woman bodybuilder it is necessary as soon as one has certain goals."

Not having this perspective, I cannot say whether or not I would take it to this degree. I would say, as the quote correctly suggests, that it is the choice of the individual, based on their goals, to take it to such an extreme level. We have seen, on this very website, such a wide variety of physiques and competitive levels, which would imply, not all of them are doing this. To say that, would be unfair and incorrect.

Finally, I would like to submit, I love GIRLS WITH MUSCLE, both the models and the website. Whether they are doing it competitively or for their personal goals, I have respect and admiration for all. I am forever a fan!

Mar 26, 2022 - permalink

Peak mansplaining thread. Saying "if you were a woman" does not give you magical insight into the psyche of how women think. That's not how it works.

“Mansplaining”….hahahah you, my friend, are nutty. And obviously offended by everything. Relax, it’s a hypothetical question. If you don’t like it, don’t be part of the thread.

fp909
Mar 26, 2022 - permalink

I really think you could replace "woman" with "person"

I'm sure we all know plenty of competitive people who will get heated in a rec league match up between the same 10 guys that have been playing in the league for six years.

Most bodybuilding is like rec league sports. There's a lot of saturation of people around the same level, a few at the top, and everyone better is doing it at a higher level aka not at the local Y.

We definitely have heard of or know people that use steroids and have no inclination to step on stage, or compete in any strength sport. they just want to look good. the bar for "why" to use is extremely low.

There are a lot of ex competitive athletes in bodybuilding and it's their adult outlet. if they're hungry for it they will do the next best thing to help them get over a hump. what's crazy to me is that some will do this but they didn't look good before and don't look good after (aka they just have bad genetics for aesthetics).

maybe a better question for women is a series of questions. How long do you want to compete in bodybuilding? How much success do you want to have? What's your end goal? And any of those could certainly change because we've definitely heard of women who get a rush from competing and go back for more.

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »