Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

If you were a woman, would you take steroids?

Mar 26, 2022 - permalink

some of the side effects long and short term can be crazy how your body reacts. steph flescher had minimum side effects physically and no drastic voice change. others have chest hair and voice went down big time. long term some one old school fbb had a goatee : /

Mar 26, 2022 - permalink

Nope. Even as a male, I'm not planning to touch them for the rest of my life.

cgsweat
Mar 26, 2022 - permalink

So you're asking, if I was different on a psychological and physiological level, what I would do? How in the world would I know? Chances are astronomically enormous that I wouldn't be a bodybuilder or top level athlete, so chances are that I would not be taking them, just based on statistics that most women in this world do not take them.

fp909
Mar 26, 2022 - permalink

But I’m also saying even people who aren’t elite athletes or top bodybuilders or even competing bodybuilders wiLl use them. Clearly there doesn’t even need to be a drive to win

Mar 26, 2022 - permalink

But I’m also saying even people who aren’t elite athletes or top bodybuilders or even competing bodybuilders wiLl use them. Clearly there doesn’t even need to be a drive to win

The very interesting discussion you have here )

Long story short, as a woman who spent a lot of time in the gym business, I saw all types of women using steroids for a whole bunch of different reasons. Some were confused or misguided by personal coaches, some were just so impressed by other women that they just did it to transform themselves into what they thought would be the ideal body type. In addition, some steroids are not even that bad, depending on what do you want to achieve by using them right.

But all in all, it's rather very bad for women (especially), so unless bodybuilding (your body) is your main source of income, you should try to avoid it.

Luckily I've never tried to do more than fitness training (hard enough for me) so I managed to avoid it. But even I almost felt for this, since once you see some clearly visual results, you want even more and it's not that easy to achieve without some help. And it gets addictive too, you would be surprised actually. All those compliments etc, you just want more and more.

Mar 26, 2022 - permalink

Every Saturday and Sunday when I go to the gym I see women who are on steroids. They look incredible. Drinking a bottle of wine or a six pack of beer every week, drinking soda, eating fast food, and smoking pot are all as bad or worse than the milder steroids. Who am I to tell these ladies whether they should do an anavar cycle (or two, or three)? I would do them myself if they were legal.

Mar 26, 2022 - permalink

Every Saturday and Sunday when I go to the gym I see women who are on steroids. They look incredible. Drinking a bottle of wine or a six pack of beer every week, drinking soda, eating fast food, and smoking pot are all as bad or worse than the milder steroids. Who am I to tell these ladies whether they should do an anavar cycle (or two, or three)? I would do them myself if they were legal.

Totally agree!

Mar 26, 2022 - permalink

Smoking pot is as bad or worse than steroids?

I don’t have the words 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Mar 28, 2022 - permalink

Smoking pot is as bad or worse than steroids?

I don’t have the words 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

big yikes.

Apr 11, 2022 - permalink

Perhaps more likely, but only because it would be easier to find or have a partner who also uses gear. Many more guys use or are interested in using steroids to build muscle. Girls are generally more hesitant - sometimes for good reasons like being careful with health effects and sometimes for bad (IMO) reasons like not wanting to appear too muscular (even if that's a low level of muscularity).

I might be in the minority here, though. I appreciate the power couple dynamic. Personally, as a guy, I love the idea of getting to superphysiological levels of jacked-ness with my lady friend. If I were a woman, I'd want the same thing for my dude friend.

Apr 12, 2022 - permalink

Only under doctors orders.

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »