Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

HerBicepsCam- Bikininita thoughts?

Mar 07, 2022 - permalink

(if this thread is not allowed, merge into the "best HBC girls thread)

This thought crossed my mind last night. I remember somewhere else having a thread dedicated to her, but it's gone. Given the context from the "best HBC" thread mentioned above, I am curious.

Bikininita has been camming for a while. Arguably the most popular name at this time on HerBicepsCam. At the same time, I saw justified criticism.

What is the consensus about Bikininita? Is she still good? Has her quality declined? Overrated?

I have my reasons (I want to organize my thoughts first), but I wanted to ask.

[deleted]
Mar 07, 2022 - permalink

I'll share mine since I just talked about her this morning in the other thread.

I wanna start with saying (and I'm not worshiping her, just being honest) how she was one of the nicest and most humble people I've talked to on HBC. She really cares about what you like and wants to get to know you. This is why a lot of us mentioned how she can eat your credits away by talking forever. I don't think her goal is to bleed you dry (but she's probably into richer guys that have the cash lol). Learning about someone takes time, and time = money. It's up to you if you wanna talk to her that way.

What I noticed is that she's not there on HBC to just do what you ask and make money, she's really trying to give you a memorable experience and make your dreams come true. I think this is why all of her reviews act like she's the second coming of christ, because she seriously succeeds in pleasing you.

And she'll treat you like you're special and unique, which is a double edge sword. Feels good, but in reality is a total lie. I mean, in that aspect, who knows whats ever real or fake. She told me herself not to trust anyone on there, but she can get very into you. In general though, it's best to keep your guard up and not fall for that kind of thing.

I could say more, but I think thats enough lol, I don't wanna look obsessive. She'll definitely leave an impact on you in terms of camming thats for sure. To answer your questions though, yea she's still good, no she's not overrated. I think she's just sick of guys asking her to do shit and actually wants a memorable experience herself. Who knows.

Mar 09, 2022 - permalink

Now that I have had a bit of time, I can explain my stance better.

I've known Bikininita since about 2020. I don't know how long she has been camming for on HBC and generally speaking. Either way, the two of us have built a connection. Both an HBC relation and more.

In terms of camming, I know she is good. But there are two frustrating parts: her lack of communication outside 1-1 and the thing you mentioned, Spider:

I think she's just sick of guys asking her to do shit and actually wants a memorable experience herself. Who knows.

By communication, I mean that she's never on camera. I get it, she's one of the busiest on there. But the few times you can talk to her? She's off-camera, it's blackened, or she doesn't respond to anyone. It's a bother, but I've come to accept it.

It's the same with communication. Personally speaking, she has told me she will not be doing this for much longer. She wants better, but is stuck. Now, whether it is she is serious or not, I don't know.

Maybe I'm just confused is all. I'll edit my post and clear my thoughts up shortly. (still adjusting to the site)

Mar 09, 2022 - permalink

She wants better, but is stuck.

how could she be stuck, she is probably set for life now judging by how popular she seems to be?

Mar 10, 2022 - edited Mar 10, 2022 - permalink

how could she be stuck, she is probably set for life now judging by how popular she seems to be?

In several conversations I've had with her, without getting overly personal, she doesn't want to keep doing it anymore. She has larger aspirations, but as with many of the HBC models, she's been leaked. It's affecting her outside of HBC.

In addition, some of the reviews versus other HBC models are, well, "extravagant." It makes her feel like an object.

Granted, I could be wrong. But it's hard to tell even after knowing her for a while. On the one hand, it's giving her the popularity and financial aspect. She says she doesn't need the latter, however.

But on the other hand, if she is telling the truth, she is struggling. I can't say. It's confusing, but it's not my call.

Mar 10, 2022 - permalink

She's nothing special but that's just me. I've cammed with better.

Mar 10, 2022 - permalink

Gorgeous woman with a gorgeous physique to match. You'll have a great cam session with her if you managed to get one. The woman stays busy.

I've actually been trying to get her in fantasy chat as I'm not looking for anything x-rated but no luck. Even when I've been the only one in her chat room. The last time I waited and waited for her to approve the session, but got kicked out instead as she went with a 1on1. It was hard not to be a little salty even though it could have been a situation where she had a scheduled appointment with a regular. Or maybe she just went with the sess with the higher rate.shrugs

Mar 12, 2022 - permalink

Gorgeous woman with a gorgeous physique to match. You'll have a great cam session with her if you managed to get one. The woman stays busy.

I've actually been trying to get her in fantasy chat as I'm not looking for anything x-rated but no luck. Even when I've been the only one in her chat room. The last time I waited and waited for her to approve the session, but got kicked out instead as she went with a 1on1. It was hard not to be a little salty even though it could have been a situation where she had a scheduled appointment with a regular. Or maybe she just went with the sess with the higher rate.shrugs

What is the fantasy room? I am new to herbiceps. Is it used for topless flexing? Or is that in premium?

Mar 12, 2022 - permalink

What is the fantasy room? I am new to herbiceps. Is it used for topless flexing? Or is that in premium?

My assumption is something like this.

premium chat = standard flexing no tops off

fantasy chat = little more adventurous with topless as a bonus

1on1 = no limits

Remember it varies for every model so make sure to read their rules before asking for anything.

With bikinikita she has no premium chat.

Mar 12, 2022 - permalink

My assumption is something like this.

premium chat = standard flexing no tops off

fantasy chat = little more adventurous with topless as a bonus

1on1 = no limits

Remember it varies for every model so make sure to read their rules before asking for anything.

With bikinikita she has no premium chat.

Thank you

Jun 06, 2023 - permalink

As a model I can see her trajectory- live performance should be special and often I can tell the customer wants a unique ‘ genuine’ interaction- that’s personally enjoyable as a model However it can burn you out - However I understand her getting’ fed up ‘ of the big standard requests- but then again that’s what makes it a JOB

Jun 07, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by allenmd
Jun 07, 2023 - permalink

She has admitted to me that she is a scammer. She makes you feel special, and like there is a connection so that you stay longer and spend more.

Jun 07, 2023 - permalink

Is the whole point of some of this not to have a connection ( otherwise I might as well just ignore the customers and carry on painting my toes whilst talking to my cat

Jun 07, 2023 - permalink

I can’t believe I’m defending another model that earns more than me lol - my 2 cents is that it’s actually very difficult to establish and consistently build on the type of rapport that she clearly has with members. At the risk of sounding crass it’s the easiest thing in the world to just strip lie down and make groaning noises Building the kind of relationship I have with a few regulars takes time it’s also what makes there performances better ( like a totally different level) Whether or not she’s ‘ taking the piss’ aside as a model I have to respect Her work ethic is insane And the type of service she offeres is not something I could bank on NiceMuscleGirl

Jun 13, 2023 - permalink

She has admitted to me that she is a scammer. She makes you feel special, and like there is a connection so that you stay longer and spend more.

I don't know if it's a scam, but if a model is making you "feel special", that's what she's supposed to do so you spend more money. If you're falling for it thinking you're now both in love and you're about to get married, then you're just gullible.

Chainer
Jun 13, 2023 - permalink

This is not what a scam is. You are paying for 1-1 cam time with her and getting it.

Now, if she were to promise ahead of time to do something and once you had paid, proceeded to not do it, that would be a scam. But I have not heard anything of this sort about her.

Jun 13, 2023 - permalink

Exactly agree with the last two comments- it’s not like she’s sat in free pretending she’s’ wild horny’ and then refusing to do nude

Jun 13, 2023 - permalink

And it takes WAY more effort to actually engage with a customer than it does to fling your knickers off … Plus the double edge sword of customers’ falling for it ‘ as I model I have fallen for it too to the extent that it’s felt like a real break up when they move on to there next favourite and I’ve struggled to hide it when they swim back to my box …

Jun 13, 2023 - permalink

some of yall make things way too complicated. it is a fantasy. Get in and then get out. no need to cause trouble.

Jun 13, 2023 - permalink

Lol

Jun 13, 2023 - permalink

Personally I haven't taken her to 1on1 in many months. When she puts on a show the woman knows how to get the blood flowing in all the right places. Problem with our last session is that at the start she switched locations not once but twice and was doing a lot of talking in the process. By the time she felt she found the right spot and began doing what I asked, which was basically a muscle flexing strip show, half of my credits were already gone. I was pretty annoyed so that affected the experience. Bikininita's price tag is more on the high end side so she doesn't have the luxury of leisurely getting down to business. She's a great session when she gets going. But it definitely felt like she purposely used up my credits and I've stayed away ever sense.

Jul 09, 2023 - permalink

I’ve cammed with Bikininata on HBC many times so obviously I had a great time. As someone who loves women with abs, she’s just perfect. Sure, if you compare her to an FBB in competition shape, hers abs are no where close. But if you’re turned on by a bikini model with a solid six pack then she’s definitely the one.

As far as looks are concerned, beauty has always been subjective and as far as I am concerned, she’s definitely one of the better looking ladies on HBC.

I LOLed at some comments about how she’s a “scammer” because she says things like she love you or she misses you when she doesn’t mean it. Anyone who chats online expecting some kind of real relationship is either naive or stupid or both. 🙄 Especially on a muscle fetish session website!

She’s probably trying to sound more personal if she calls you dear or says she misses you. Take it with a pinch of salt and you’ll be fine. Think she’s your girlfriend just because she said that and you’re in for a world of disappointment 😂

I also LOLed at some comments about her “not really that muscular”. As the photo clearly shows, she’s a bikini model NOT a FBB. If you like slim, fit women with decent muscles (hot abs in particular) you’ll love her. If FBBs are your choice, then DUH obviously the wrong person.

Unlike some ladies who start flexing the minute the session begins, she does talk quite a bit as some have mentioned. On one hand I understand why it might be annoying especially if one’s on a tight budget with limited credits.

On the other hand, from my own experience at least, she treats it as a kind of foreplay for a lack of a better word. Now keep in mind i’ve cammed with her many time and she already knows i have a thing for her abs.

She makes full use of that knowledge and usually starts a session with me with the usual “I’ve missed you dear, how’ve you been?” stuff. She then starts teasing me and talking dirty.

Not gonna describe how the session goes but suffice to say once she’s topless, starts flexing her abs and talking dirty, if you’re an abs fan there is no way in hell you can resist her.

If you want an amazing time, tell her what turns you on. Because once she knows your weakness, she’ll have you cumming in no time!

Jul 13, 2023 - edited Jul 13, 2023 - permalink

Everyone is different. No one is dumb for having certain preferences. Personally, I'd rather stick to business. Why waste time/money being fake with each other? I'm there to see their body, not for them to make me feel good about myself. So I'm not interested in them making me feel special. In general, being fake is a huge turnoff for me anyway. However, I can understand why other people want the girl to gush over them and play up the fantasy. So again, it's all preference.

Speaking generally here, because I haven't been lucky enough to cam with Bikinita in years.

Jul 14, 2023 - permalink

No thoughts. Reads like a paid advertisement

« first < prev Page 1 of 3 next > last »