Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Hit me with your best sentence you can comment under an IG post that instantly makes the girl fall in love with you

Feb 13, 2022 - permalink

I'm still trying to figure out what it means to be "gorilla'ed." I assume bashed over the head, but that's a Google image search I'm not brave enough to execute.

I think the only comment I ever left on a social media account was to say a buff woman had a great laugh. It was true; she responded kindly and with self-deprecation.

Whatever you want to say to them that you think is cool or clever or is going to get her to flex more, 99% chance that you are WRONG.

It's a perfectly natural algorithm for males, who are more inclined to think women are open to sex. It's like this: Suppose every time the brush rustles, you act scared and think it's a tiger, but 99% of the time it's the wind. The person with that fear response is usually incorrect, but if you think it's a tiger when it's actually the wind, you're fine. Then you can have a person who assumes it's always the wind, and they're correct the vast majority of the time. But in some cases, they're wrong -- and more likely to be dead.

Same for sex. A dude does six sit-ups and thinks he's ready to jump in bed with a Brazilian super-model. Nature will tend to select for that delusional disposition over depressive realism. Also, people DO get "lucky." The road to success is paved with failure. Nevertheless, it's probably a sub-optimal strategy for the vast majority of dudes.

fp909
Feb 13, 2022 - permalink

As someone who has gotten lucky twice off of comments it ain’t all bad lmao but it’s a process that doesn’t begins with any of these comments 😂😂

Feb 13, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by fp909
Feb 13, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by fp909
Feb 13, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by fp909
Feb 13, 2022 - permalink

Oh what happened here?

fp909
Feb 13, 2022 - permalink

POLITICS

Feb 14, 2022 - permalink

I never comment on girls IG, YouTube, TikTok or Facebook because unlike many of you guys, I realize these girls do not want to see creepy weird fucking comments like "do your biceps rip out of your clothes???" or "can you lift me overhead with one hand??" or "cool muscles!" or any of it.

Just BE QUIET guys.

When I see a man who cannot deal with female muscle superiority than I imagine he is afraid to speak. He does not want to admit his manhood has been defeated. His time will pass.

Feb 14, 2022 - permalink

"I am 5'2" and 130lbs. Could you gorilla me?"

I swear you are Perry from unrealmuscle! :-)

Feb 14, 2022 - permalink

He's definitely a sumo dummy.

Unrealmuscle reference from the uninitiated.

[deleted]
Feb 14, 2022 - permalink

What's the point of using social media, if you're expected to not interact with the people you're following? Is Instagram getting unilateral like a television, where you watch and you're tempted with ads without the ability to express yourself in return? Have we accepted the use of Instagram purely as a marketing tool and not, you know, for socializing?

I realize these girls do not want to see creepy weird fucking comments

So, they want all the benefits of deliberately exposing their bodies on social media, without any of the drawbacks? These women want to be seen and to cause a reaction, so they have to accept that some of these reactions won't be pleasing. I'm sure being hot, famous and easily getting business opportunities, are benefits that greatly outweigh the occasional unpleasantness of reading thirsty comments, from anonymous people who manifest as immaterial words on a screen, from the safety and comfort of their home. I do think that some FBBs want to have their cake and eat it too, and that their distress is, sometimes, greatly exaggerated.

Why is this about what the girls want, and not about what their fans want, anyway?

Feb 14, 2022 - permalink

THE BEST THING TO DO IS SAY NOTHING.

I have to agree with this though.

Feb 14, 2022 - permalink

I never comment on girls IG, YouTube, TikTok or Facebook because unlike many of you guys, I realize these girls do not want to see creepy weird fucking comments like "do your biceps rip out of your clothes???" or "can you lift me overhead with one hand??" or "cool muscles!" or any of it.

"Cool muscles" - The wording might be a little poor, but comments like this or "you look great" or "you're gonna smash it at ms Olympia" is exactly what these women are looking for. They compete with their looks on stage and mostly they post photos for the positive reinforcement. What is more, it's a rare situation when telling somebody in a civilized manner that they look good is inappropriate.

Just don't be fucking weird and don't mention headlocking, overhead lifting, your cock, cumming and fighting Shannon Courtney. If you can restrain yourself, your comment is just fine.

Feb 14, 2022 - permalink

"Cool muscles" - The wording might be a little poor, but comments like this or "you look great" or "you're gonna smash it at ms Olympia" is exactly what these women are looking for. They compete with their looks on stage and mostly they post photos for the positive reinforcement. What is more, it's a rare situation when telling somebody in a civilized manner that they look good is inappropriate.

Just don't be fucking weird and don't mention headlocking, overhead lifting, your cock, cumming and fighting Shannon Courtney. If you can restrain yourself, your comment is just fine.

Wait...what did Shannon do to get dragged into this??

Feb 14, 2022 - permalink

No idea, but there was a time when underneath every second picture here you'd have something like:

"Do you think she could take on Shannon Courtney?" "Shannon Courtney met her match!" Or "Looks strong but she is no match for Shannon Courtney!" Etc.

It was bloody ridiculous. It's a good thing that the comment section isn't public anymore.

Feb 14, 2022 - permalink

I swear you are Perry from unrealmuscle! :-)

Perry was legend.

fp909
Feb 14, 2022 - permalink

Those comments aren’t dead btw. Currently there’s a lot of comments here about Ruzh vs Emma. “She’s no match for Emma!” It’s like they’re running underground cage matches in their imagination

Shannon was a very popular one because she was so fkn strong and also legit huge. I would wager that she scratched every itch of most muscle lovers, myself included

Feb 14, 2022 - permalink

The sure fire comment is "boing!", all ladies love that.

Feb 14, 2022 - permalink

Perry was legend.

Yes!!!

Feb 14, 2022 - permalink

No idea, but there was a time when underneath every second picture here you'd have something like:

"Do you think she could take on Shannon Courtney?" "Shannon Courtney met her match!" Or "Looks strong but she is no match for Shannon Courtney!" Etc.

It was bloody ridiculous. It's a good thing that the comment section isn't public anymore.

Reminds me of this gem of a comment:

Video of Jordynne Grace deadlifting an impressive weight, and some dunce comments “I love her but I think Keira Easton is stronger.”

Like wtf? How much social ineptitude do you must have to watch a video of someone lifting and be like “yeah, but this other person is stronger.” 🤦‍♂️

Feb 14, 2022 - permalink

Video of Jordynne Grace deadlifting an impressive weight, and some dunce comments “I love her but I think Keira Easton is stronger.”

Like wtf? How much social ineptitude do you must have to watch a video of someone lifting and be like “yeah, but this other person is stronger.” 🤦‍♂️

Instant classic - I love it!! 😅☠️ Superfans make the whole thing - entertainment - work. Even though it’s just someone sharing an opinion and it’s an opinion that may be completely accurate, the total lack of situational awareness - couth - demonstrated by one guy creates a talking point for the rest of us that’s going to generate clicks and sales for both women. Smart commentary often does not have the market reach bulljive achieves.

Note: That is NOT a signal to anyone to act a fool!

I normally tell people to be authentic, but as several of you have stated, some reasonable level of restraint keeps the pool open for everyone as opposed to having to shut down for an hour because Johnny peed in it.

fp909
Feb 14, 2022 - permalink

Usually I leave comments like this--more often than not I'll get some kind of response:

On a abs photo: "Wow she literally collecting all the abs in the universe"

On a calves photo: "Can you please share some of that size with those less fortunate, THANKS"

On a lat spread: "So when was the last time you were able to walk through a door normally with that spread?"

On quads: "Quads with more sweep than a broom closet"

Those comments never get be blocked lol

[deleted]
Feb 14, 2022 - permalink

Usually I leave comments like this--more often than not I'll get some kind of response:

On a calves photo: "Can you please share some of that size with those less fortunate, THANKS"

On a lat spread: "So when was the last time you were able to walk through a door normally with that spread?"

I once told an FBB I wanted her to come and fix the pipes under my kitchen sink. With all those veins, she must be a very good plumber. She replied with laughing emojis lol

Feb 14, 2022 - permalink

"I'm calling an ambulance right now, because I'm dying of a heart attack"

"Hot enough to get a pan and fry some eggs."

Feb 14, 2022 - permalink

Yeah, this comments actually has some imagination, not like smashing your head on the keyboard just to type "boing"

« first < prev Page 3 of 4 next > last »