Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Hit me with your best sentence you can comment under an IG post that instantly makes the girl fall in love with you

Feb 11, 2022 - permalink

The Game is meant to be sold, not told.

As far as I'm concerned, I'm still in my prime, but I ain't tryna compete with you young guys. ;)

Feb 11, 2022 - permalink

i have an endless supply of every supplement you will ever need, and they have all been tested to ensure there are no side effects whatsoever, and I am also a billionaire

Feb 11, 2022 - permalink

You should start taking some trenbolone, then you can look like a REAL hunk of nice beef

Feb 11, 2022 - permalink

"what's your paypal so I can send you $1,000,000?"

[deleted]
Feb 11, 2022 - permalink

"what's your paypal so I can send you $1,000,000?"

She won't "fall in love", but send her some currency and she'll start being very proactive in getting your attention.

[deleted]
Feb 11, 2022 - edited Feb 11, 2022 - permalink

Best / saddest one (depending on your point of view) I got on here in PM in chat is:

"I’m a Lawyer in Tampa Bay Florida so I can make you rich and happy".

So yeah, I was unsure whether this topic was satire or not :P

Feb 11, 2022 - permalink

Best / saddest one (depending on your point of view) I got on here in PM in chat is:

"I’m a Lawyer in Tampa Bay Florida so I can make you rich and happy".

So yeah, I was unsure whether this topic was satire or not :P

Well what he said is obviously a lie because you can’t be happy if you live in Tampa Bay

/s

Feb 11, 2022 - permalink

For everyone wondering, yes, I started this as a satire

fp909
Feb 11, 2022 - permalink

“You’re almost as big as this other woman, keep trying!”

Feb 11, 2022 - permalink

“You’re almost as big as this other woman, keep trying!”

I remember that guy! And what was funniest was when he posted about that on the forum he was like “I have no idea why she blocked me 🤷‍♂️“

Feb 11, 2022 - edited Feb 11, 2022 - permalink

"I am 5'2" and 130lbs. Could you gorilla me?"

LOL I see so much of this on model's pages. It's always guys outside of the States because of the metric measurements.

HI MAM I'M 182CM TALL AND 80KG CAN YOU LIFT ME?!?!?

It makes you wonder what exactly is going through their heads when they take the time to type this out.

"Oh wow, she's going to find this fresh and charming. I bet that she'll answer! Every girl who's trying to sell content loves to indulge the fantasies of random anonymous men for no compensation whatsoever."

fp909
Feb 11, 2022 - permalink

Fresh one I heard from a friend late last night:

"Follow me, bitch."

That's a great one.

[deleted]
Feb 11, 2022 - permalink

Fresh one I heard from a friend late last night:

"Follow me, bitch."

That's a great one.

I'd be swayed if I was a woman. Irresistible. Everyone knows girls like bad guys, like in those American high school movies.

Feb 11, 2022 - permalink

remember ladies: your self esteem should always hinge on how much i'd want to stroke my carrot to your images! otherwise, why else would you do what you do? :p

as an aside, a kap thread like this has been much too long overdue; a bit of tongue-in-cheek really couldn't hurt this place and might even pose a slim chance of injecting some self-awareness into a few among us who desperately need it.

Feb 11, 2022 - permalink

You're doing that exercise all wrong.

Feb 11, 2022 - permalink

LOL I see so much of this on model's pages. It's always guys outside of the States because of the metric measurements.

Solid point, you are correct on the metric system.

Feb 12, 2022 - edited Feb 12, 2022 - permalink

You'll never make a girl fall in love with you with you barbaric saxon gibberish. just speak civilized language, simple phrase like "Tu es sublime, je suis amoureux"

Feb 12, 2022 - permalink

Dear heavenly blessed beauty, I have been thinking about you speechless and in awe. That deep gaze in your eyes, your perfect smile, all of your features just seem to all come together so well, almost angelical in a sense I suppose. The reason I am writing this is to let you know that I think I have found the most beautiful woman to grace us with her presence on our planet, and I am of course talking about you. I know this might mean absolutely nothing to you, and you probably get many of these types of texts and in real life BUT please understand that I am being as genuine as ever when I say that you are the ultimate dictionary definition of perfection, and I hope that one day God can bestow me with a woman as beautiful as you, I would be forever grateful. I hope that this message finds you well, I do not care if I get a response to this, I am just simply stating the obvious and had to let you know how I really felt.

Works every time 😎

Feb 12, 2022 - permalink

Hi there sweetie Im the CEO of a multinational pharmaceutical company that specializes in Steriods.🤣🤣🤣

Feb 12, 2022 - permalink

Hi there sweetie Im the CEO of a multinational pharmaceutical company that specializes in Steriods.🤣🤣🤣

LOL I was just about to post something along those lines.

"I can provide you with a lifetime supply of pharmaceutical-grade PEDs, all you want, baby!"

Feb 12, 2022 - permalink

You'll never make a girl fall in love with you with you barbaric saxon gibberish. just speak civilized language, simple phrase like "Tu es sublime, je suis amoureux"

LOL. That's also right. Start speaking French or Italian.

Feb 12, 2022 - permalink

And another one I see under a lot of post "come to brazil bby I give you 100$ if you armwrestle me"

[deleted]
Feb 12, 2022 - permalink

Dear heavenly blessed beauty, I have been thinking about you speechless and in awe. That deep gaze in your eyes, your perfect smile, all of your features just seem to all come together so well, almost angelical in a sense I suppose. The reason I am writing this is to let you know that I think I have found the most beautiful woman to grace us with her presence on our planet, and I am of course talking about you. I know this might mean absolutely nothing to you, and you probably get many of these types of texts and in real life BUT please understand that I am being as genuine as ever when I say that you are the ultimate dictionary definition of perfection, and I hope that one day God can bestow me with a woman as beautiful as you, I would be forever grateful. I hope that this message finds you well, I do not care if I get a response to this, I am just simply stating the obvious and had to let you know how I really felt.

Works every time 😎

Bloke writes a whole poem, gets a "thumbs up" in return, possibly not even from the girl herself but from the social media team who manages her account.

Feb 12, 2022 - permalink

Once I wrote a mail to Dina Al Sabah and did link a picture

Note that this isn´t the full picture, she has a whip in her hand, but I wrote "Please whip some sense into me...." She responded; "I would love to whip some sense into you, you naughty boy xoxoxo"

Still have the e-mail printed out somewhere.

Feb 13, 2022 - permalink

I never comment on girls IG, YouTube, TikTok or Facebook because unlike many of you guys, I realize these girls do not want to see creepy weird fucking comments like "do your biceps rip out of your clothes???" or "can you lift me overhead with one hand??" or "cool muscles!" or any of it.

This thread may be a joke, but morons posting shit to these girls that creeps them out and causes them to shut their accounts down or go private or stop flexing is not a joke. It ruins it for all of us.

THE BEST THING TO DO IS SAY NOTHING.

Sorry if I don't have a sense of humor about this. I've just seen way too many great girls go dark because of this STUPID behavior. Every time I see some idiot saying some super cringey shit it makes me furious and honestly, it kind of makes me a little ashamed. When you do that, you're making ALL OF US LOOK BAD. You make it look like every guy who is into muscular girls is a socially awkward incel weirdo freak with poor English skills.

Don't do it. Don't beg for shit. Don't tell her to "send photos" to your stupid muscle girl IG page and pretend you're going to "promote" her or give her a "shout out". It's stupid. It doesn't work and you look like a fool honestly. Whatever you want to say to them that you think is cool or clever or is going to get her to flex more, 99% chance that you are WRONG.

Just BE QUIET guys.

« first < prev Page 2 of 4 next > last »