Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Biggest Girl you have seen IRL

Jan 21, 2022 - edited Jan 21, 2022 - permalink

I met Collete Nelson at a nightclub in nyc.

& I met Leah Dunne at airport

fp909
Jan 21, 2022 - permalink

Brooke Walker at work this past year during the Olympia. She was huge irl.

Brooke is ALOT bigger than you’d think. She’s honestly massive

Jan 21, 2022 - permalink

Brooke is ALOT bigger than you’d think. She’s honestly massive

and hot as hell!!!!

Jan 21, 2022 - permalink

I once saw Europa Bhowmik in a fallafel store in Berlin. She was sitting quite far away and was wearing a sweater but then reason I noticed her, was because she still couldn’t hide those massive arms.

(that’s not my photo, but gives you an idea of her size back then, she is smaller now)

Jan 21, 2022 - permalink

Amazonka, at the Romania event when she was in contest shape a couple of years back. Even though she is not one of my favs, that was pretty impressive I have to say.

Jan 21, 2022 - edited Jan 21, 2022 - permalink

I’ve dated two female bodybuilders, the last one was the largest. She didn’t wish to continue dating past a few months because I had a young daughter at the time and she didn’t want things to get too serious. Nice lady though and I’ll have the memories forever ;)

Jan 21, 2022 - permalink

I once met Vilma Caez. She was very nice and let me hug her. It felt like hugging a redwood.

Jan 21, 2022 - permalink

I once met Vilma Caez. She was very nice and let me hug her. It felt like hugging a redwood.

Didn't she used to work at Cheerleaders in Philadelphia?

Jan 21, 2022 - permalink

This is the lady I was fortunate to meet. Caroline Krakower. Very strong, indeed, in a compact package. And a super nice lady as well.

fp909
Jan 21, 2022 - permalink

Actually scratch that. It was Sarah Hayes. She was wearing a hoodie and sweats, and this was well after the quit BB but before she came back in WPD and smith could tell she was just massive.

Jan 21, 2022 - permalink

Anybody try their luck?

fp909
Jan 21, 2022 - permalink

I tried with Janessa Hutt but she def has/had a type lol I was not it

Jan 21, 2022 - permalink

Least you tried. It's the not knowing that drives you crazy.

Jan 21, 2022 - permalink

I'm wondering how big is the biggest girl you have seen IRL, as the title suggests. I would like to add that I'm mostly wondering about a everyday situation, like in a gym, not a competition or something, and also probably a not so famous girl in that case.

I was lucky enough to see Lindsay Hayward in a Wal-Mart in Boynton Beach, Florida once about years ago or so. She's the biggest girl I've ever seen IRL. Not in terms of muscle, but just BIG. She's legitimately 6-ft-9. It was definitely her, there's no mistaking her for anyone else and there are very few women that tall in the world. I wish I had the courage to talk to her, but she wasn't quite famous as a pro wrestler yet, she was just doing fetish stuff. So I couldn't think of a way to introduce myself or talk to her without making it weird and uncomfortable. But what a thrill.

I'm only 5-ft-7 myself so it was absolutely incredible to see a BIG, pretty girl who absolutely towered over me. She got behind me in line at the pharmacy if you can believe it. It took everything I had not to stalk her around the store after that hahaha. I can't quite describe the feeling.

The biggest girl in terms of muscle I guess would be Karla Nelsen when I had a session with her years ago, but I've seen a few female bodybuilders up close. Lindsay still left the BIGGEST impression on me though. Big muscles are amazing, but there's just something about a big, thick girl who is literally 2 inches taller than She-Hulk that is surreal. All I could think about all day afterwards was how I wanted to cuddle with her in bed forever and be the little spoon LMAO.

I can't seem to find any pics of Lindsay on this site sadly, but here's an article about her. She went by Isis later on as a pro wrestler. She was also on one of those reality shows too. There's a video of her wrestling a guy around my size around and it's amazing. She literally just grabs the guy under the leg and hoists him wayyyy up in the air and upside down like he was a little child. I'd probably liquidate my 401k for a session like that with her LMFAO. Far as I know she never did any sessions and there was only the one video.

https://nesn.com/2010/10/female-wrestler-isis...

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/07/18/bc-mo...

Jan 21, 2022 - permalink

Haha what do you think her type is?

fp909
Jan 21, 2022 - permalink

Heavy bodybuilder build, bearded white guys lol

Jan 21, 2022 - permalink

Heavy bodybuilder build, bearded white guys lol

Well my friend, you know what to do! Time to inject every compound you can, sprout a Tormund beard and (assuming you’re not white) find a way to change you skin tone lol /s

Jan 21, 2022 - permalink

Biggest I've met in person is Christine Envall. Kahla Bullemor trains at my gym :)

Jan 21, 2022 - permalink

How’d it go with Colette? Story please!

I met Collete Nelson at a nightclub in nyc.

& I met Leah Dunne at airport

Jan 22, 2022 - permalink

Stood behind behind Europa Bhowmick in a queue in Kolkata. She was short but massive and had a voice deeper than most men present.

Had sessioned with Shereen Fons. She was enormous, around 210 lbs and without the tattoos

Jan 22, 2022 - permalink

I used to work out at a gym that had Dani Reardon, Nekole Hamrick, and another physique competitor who’s name I can’t think of. All very nice people in the gym. Had Isabelle Turell on a hotel bus and she was all covered up.

Jan 22, 2022 - edited Jan 22, 2022 - permalink

Anybody try their luck?

Unfortunately with the possible exception of the one at the baseball game (was very crowded, couldn't get that close) all of the ones I have met were married. Also I was at work and had to act professional.

Forgot to mention that Tracy Weller used to live right down the road and apart from seeing her at work I used to bump into her at the store periodically. She is very nice, and surprisingly tiny for as massive as she looks in pictures. Her arms are HUGE though, no hiding them whatsoever.

There were a few muscular girls in High School but I was way too akward and shy to even think about asking one out. Bad part is one of the cross country runners said she wanted to be my girlfriend but I thought she was just messing with my head and didn't believe her.

Jan 22, 2022 - permalink

Almost 20 years ago I regularly saw Sarah Dunlap at my gym in Chicago. She worked out there and trained others. Once we were working out abs just feet from each other and chatted about Thanksgiving plans. She was gorgeous. Beautiful face and thick with muscle. There was also a very muscular Brazilian female bodybuilder there who lifted and was a trainer. Her workout were INTENSE! And she was a total knockout!

Ten years ago I was visiting friends in Venice Beach. Of course I did my workouts at Golds. Every day I saw Helle Trevino in there. Highlight was watching her from behind on the stairmill!

Jan 22, 2022 - permalink

I’ve dated two female bodybuilders, the last one was the largest. She didn’t wish to continue dating past a few months because I had a young daughter at the time and she didn’t want things to get too serious. Nice lady though and I’ll have the memories forever ;)

I was just wondering... Are you a bodybuilder yourself? I often wonder if FBBs date "outside of their species" very often. I've heard that the rigors the ladies go through- dieting, etc aren't for the faint of heart so people outside of their lifestyle aren't considered a good mix.

Ahhh, but a out of shape, middle-aged, balding fellow like me can still dream!

Jan 22, 2022 - permalink

I was just wondering... Are you a bodybuilder yourself? I often wonder if FBBs date "outside of their species" very often. I've heard that the rigors the ladies go through- dieting, etc aren't for the faint of heart so people outside of their lifestyle aren't considered a good mix.

Ahhh, but a out of shape, middle-aged, balding fellow like me can still dream!

You can’t do anything about the balding, but you can get in shape. Lots of fit men/bodybuilders with bald heads do quite well!

« first < prev Page 2 of 9 next > last »