Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Sympathy for the schmoes!

Jan 19, 2022 - permalink

Ya know what frost my weenie?,... How people look down on schmoes,... not right,.... well that's should change,... for what is a schmoe? He's a guy with a fetish,he didn't ask for,but was born with. A schmoe is a guy who is more than willing to shell great sums of money for a little bit of time and attention from a women he finds very desirable. And when the sessions is over he leaves,... happily with memories that my last he a life time,... Then he is looked down upon by the very ones who benefited from his fetish,....... the women who complain that there's no money in the sport they've chosen,look down on the ones who actually support them financially. and it's not just women that give schmoes a hard time,... men do it too!,.. they ridicule them for being different,... f__k them,... What little fetish is running your brain,... that you're too scared to address or act on. I think there should be a National Schmoe's day, where these men are carried through town on the shoulders on very supportive and appreciative muscular women. What say yee?

Jan 20, 2022 - permalink

I had to take a bong hit after reading that.

Anyway, you have to define what a schmoe is. For the most part, muscular women don’t look down on dudes who are attracted to them. If anything, I’m sure a lot of them feel flattered.

What they DO look down on is when dudes act like total dunces who have below-zero social skills. I have a muscular friend who has a decent Instagram following (just under 10K,) and the DMs and the comments she receives is just Omega-level cringe. THAT is where the “schmoe” designation goes to.

You’re right, you can’t control what you’re attracted to. But you can control how you respond to it, and if you act like a total prat, you can expect people to respond in kind

Jan 22, 2022 - permalink

Bingo @gatsby28 I don’t see the big deal with some of these guys. We’re just dudes that are into muscular women. Some guys are boob guys, or butt guys, we’re muscle guys. Just act normal.

Jan 22, 2022 - permalink

Yes some People are elitist and think its not acceptable for weaker men to like stronger women.

Jan 22, 2022 - permalink

Just go into a HBC chatroom and read some of the comments and questions some of the women get.....its flat out embarrassing

cgsweat
Jan 22, 2022 - permalink

To the OP:

Yep, work on your social skills. You can't force acceptance onto people (unlike what modern society would have you believe), so you have to work for it. The internet is a bad place to try and meet muscular women because you're mainly relying on your typing skills, and competing against the obvious stigma of being a schmoe. It's better to try and meet someone in person and then they can begin to appreciate you (if you're worth appreciating by that point).

Jan 22, 2022 - permalink

Just go into a HBC chatroom and read some of the comments and questions some of the women get.....its flat out embarrassing

Why are you embarrassed by what other people are doing and saying? It has nothing to do with you.

Jan 22, 2022 - permalink

Personally I hate the term schmoe. We all know what is meant when you're lumped into that category.

Jan 22, 2022 - permalink

Personally I hate the term schmoe. We all know what is meant when you're lumped into that category.

I think it depends on how it is defined. I don't believe that being attracted to or having a fetish for muscular/strong women constitutes being a schmoe, nor do I believe that having paid sessions with them make you a schmoe.

Rather, I think it's the idiots who act like complete creeps towards muscular women who are schmoes. And the embarrassment is real because, when women are subjected to that kind of bullshit constantly, they're going to associate EVERYONE who is into them as schmoes. It's those morons who make those of us who weren't raised in a barn that much harder to make a good first impression.

In a non-FBB example, take being into tabletop gaming/Magic the Gathering. I am an athletic, fit dude who also likes to play MtG and has other geeky hobbies. Unfortunately, there is a stereotype of gamers that they have bad social skills with terrible hygiene. And unfortunately, that's for the most part true and is also why I don't go to Friday Night Magic anymore. Same can be said for "schmoes." I have been to a lot of contests and conventions (in particular the Olympia,) and if you think schmoes are awkward and creepy online, they're SO MUCH WORSE in person.

Jan 22, 2022 - permalink

Why are you embarrassed by what other people are doing and saying? It has nothing to do with you.

Embarrassed for them and for the ladies that have to put up with it. A lot of great girls stopped camming because irritating schmoes in chatrooms

M76
Jan 22, 2022 - permalink

I actually have some respect for schmoes. To grovel, and make a complete fool of yourself in front of women you are attracted to. That takes a kind of courage.

I didn't think of it this way before, but isn't a schmoe basically what's nowadays called a simp?

Jan 22, 2022 - permalink

I actually have some respect for schmoes. To grovel, and make a complete fool of yourself in front of women you are attracted to. That takes a kind of courage.

I didn't think of it this way before, but isn't a schmoe basically what's nowadays called a simp?

A simp Is someone Who gives Money to random women on the internet Who gets nothing in return or someone Who defends evil women.

Jan 22, 2022 - permalink

Rather, I think it's the idiots who act like complete creeps towards muscular women who are schmoes. And the embarrassment is real because, when women are subjected to that kind of bullshit constantly, they're going to associate EVERYONE who is into them as schmoes. It's those morons who make those of us who weren't raised in a barn that much harder to make a good first impression.

This is true and exactly why I hate the term schmoe. By definition the word itself is not flattering. It's not meant to be taken in a positive light. Nobody should be ok being associated with it. So it just sucks knowing so many muscle ladies in these communities have had enough shitty experiences that now we all end up getting painted with that broad brush.

Jan 22, 2022 - permalink

If you guys really want sympathy for schmoes, you should stop using that word, and stop supporting people who do. It sounds demeaning. I wouldn't respect someone who calls themselves a shmoe, and I don't know anyone who would.

Treat it like a slur. Stop saying it, correct people who do, cancel those who don't listen, ban the word on these forums. There's a million other words you could use to describe certain kinds of guys. Respect from anyone else requires that you respect yourself first.

Jan 22, 2022 - permalink

This is true and exactly why I hate the term schmoe. By definition the word itself is not flattering. It's not meant to be taken in a positive light. Nobody should be ok being associated with it. So it just sucks knowing so many muscle ladies in these communities have had enough shitty experiences that now we all end up getting painted with that broad brush.

It seems to me like it's the creepiest members of the community who are trying to label everybody who's into muscular women as a "schmoe" to try and destigmatize the term.

The term "schmoe" is unflattering because it's meant to be unflattering. It describes a specific segment of the community who can't behave properly. They deserve to be mocked and ostracized.

Jan 22, 2022 - permalink

I've never met a muscular woman (online or irl) who doesn't appreciate guys who like their muscles.

Just don't be a creep, and treat women like people and not fetish objects.

There done, no one is going to look down on you.

Jan 23, 2022 - edited Jan 23, 2022 - permalink

"(schmoe) Treat it like a slur; stop saying it; ban the word on these forums....."

Yeah, right. So now we're going to give the same kind of sympathy to guys with behavioral disorders, that they don't want to control, like sympathy given to those people who are the subject of real racial and ethnic slurs?

These "schmoe" individuals wouldn't be "victims" if they just managed to keep their mouths shut at appropriate times.

M76
Jan 23, 2022 - permalink

A simp Is someone Who gives Money to random women on the internet Who gets nothing in return or someone Who defends evil women.

A Simp is a man who is overly submissive to women, especially out of a failed hope of winning some entitled sexual attention or activity from them.

That sounds like a schmoe to me. The only difference is that schmoes do it to muscular women.

Jan 23, 2022 - permalink

All this psycho babble about 'schmoes' and 'simps' is very counter productive to the advancement of muscular athletic womanhood. A man who admires, desires a strong, muscular woman should not be derided almost in the same way as a peado. It's a physical preference, like some men prefer boobs, butts, large or tall women. Even chubby chasers should not be derided. What is wrong with desiring a woman who can help move the furniture? Or a farmer's wife helping with the heavy chores. Much better than a woman who's frightened of breaking a nail, doesn't want to get too sweaty or getting her dress dirty. I'm a 66 year old male who loves all womankind and have been lucky enough to have had relationships close and casual with hundreds of women. I'm not submissive, weak, masochistic or weird, but am turned on by physically capable women, who have some hard beefy flesh on their bones. "A hard woman is good to find" says this female beef chaser. No more SCHMOE, the term has to GO 👎🏼

Jan 23, 2022 - permalink

"(schmoe) Treat it like a slur; stop saying it; ban the word on these forums....."

Yeah, right. So now we're going to give the same kind of sympathy to guys with behavioral disorders, that they don't want to control, like sympathy given to those people who are the subject of real racial and ethnic slurs?

These "schmoe" individuals wouldn't be "victims" if they just managed to keep their mouths shut at appropriate times.

No, you just call them what they are. Creeps, losers, predators, fetishists, simps, etc. This is what I meant by there being a million other words.

Jan 23, 2022 - permalink

I had to take a bong hit after reading that.

Anyway, you have to define what a schmoe is. For the most part, muscular women don’t look down on dudes who are attracted to them. If anything, I’m sure a lot of them feel flattered.

What they DO look down on is when dudes act like total dunces who have below-zero social skills. I have a muscular friend who has a decent Instagram following (just under 10K,) and the DMs and the comments she receives is just Omega-level cringe. THAT is where the “schmoe” designation goes to.

You’re right, you can’t control what you’re attracted to. But you can control how you respond to it, and if you act like a total prat, you can expect people to respond in kind

Glad someone else here takes bong rips

Jan 23, 2022 - permalink

They've got my sympathy, but they don't have my respect.

Jan 23, 2022 - permalink

A Simp is a man who is overly submissive to women, especially out of a failed hope of winning some entitled sexual attention or activity from them.

I agree with both, and would take it further. Anyone who defends someone who is evil--male or female--is simping for that person.

That sounds like a schmoe to me. The only difference is that schmoes do it to muscular women.

I aqree here too. Simply liking muscular women doesn't make someone a schmoe. It doesn't make them a simp either.

A schmoe is a subset of simp. A simp is someone that defends or enables bad people and/or those of questionable intentions. A schmoe is simp that gets off on being a simp.

Not everyone that sends money to women is a schmoe or a simp. It all has to do with expectations and what gets them off. If I send a woman money, but I expect a service from it, I'm not necessarily a simp or a schmoe.

In any case, I think it is important to consider how we spend our money. Like consider what you had to do to earn the money versus what the OF girl had to do to earn that money. If an OF girl asks for $30 an hour sesh and you make $30/hr, you ought to ask yourself, "What kind of value did I create for those $30 versus what kind of value did that girl create?" As an HVAC technician, for my hourly wage, I was able to improve a families quality of life or a ensure that a business can continue their operations. That OF girl danced and showed me her goods.

It's a personal value decision, and I just encourage everyone to think about the value equivalence here. I'm not trying to make up anyone's mind for them.

Jan 23, 2022 - permalink

All this psycho babble about 'schmoes' and 'simps' is very counter productive to the advancement of muscular athletic womanhood. A man who admires, desires a strong, muscular woman should not be derided almost in the same way as a peado. It's a physical preference, like some men prefer boobs, butts, large or tall women. Even chubby chasers should not be derided. What is wrong with desiring a woman who can help move the furniture? Or a farmer's wife helping with the heavy chores. Much better than a woman who's frightened of breaking a nail, doesn't want to get too sweaty or getting her dress dirty. I'm a 66 year old male who loves all womankind and have been lucky enough to have had relationships close and casual with hundreds of women. I'm not submissive, weak, masochistic or weird, but am turned on by physically capable women, who have some hard beefy flesh on their bones. "A hard woman is good to find" says this female beef chaser. No more SCHMOE, the term has to GO 👎🏼

The fact that you wrote all of that nonsense directly contradicts your claim that you aren't weird.

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »