Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Sympathy for the schmoes!

Jan 24, 2022 - permalink

Ya know what frost my weenie?,... How people look down on schmoes,... not right,.... well that's should change,... for what is a schmoe? He's a guy with a fetish,he didn't ask for,but was born with. A schmoe is a guy who is more than willing to shell great sums of money for a little bit of time and attention from a women he finds very desirable. And when the sessions is over he leaves,... happily with memories that my last he a life time,... Then he is looked down upon by the very ones who benefited from his fetish,....... the women who complain that there's no money in the sport they've chosen,look down on the ones who actually support them financially. and it's not just women that give schmoes a hard time,... men do it too!,.. they ridicule them for being different,... f__k them,... What little fetish is running your brain,... that you're too scared to address or act on. I think there should be a National Schmoe's day, where these men are carried through town on the shoulders on very supportive and appreciative muscular women. What say yee?

Wow, that’s quite a mouthful. Not sure whether satire, or...

Male fans of muscular women - speaking only about those who have ever spent money on their interest - tend to be engaged, smart, and very loyal. I can only speak for myself, but I LOVE what I’m into and wouldn’t have it any other way.

Jan 24, 2022 - edited Jan 24, 2022 - permalink

The idea that guy should be condescended to or looked at with a side-eye because he really likes women who are strong or visibly more muscular than an undefined norm isn't even antiquated - it's asinine. Informed adults are generally allowed to like whatever they want about other adults. That does not mean that the objects of one's attraction is required to reciprocate, but in the cases of consenting adults engaging in activities for which "others" might have disdain, it simply does not matter.

There is a subset of busybodies who involve themselves heavily in the affairs of others, but for the most part, people are so focused on their own selves that they really do not care much at all about what others are doing.

I spoke with a session provider recently and she spoke candidly about how much she loves the freedom to choose her own clients, earn a high hourly rate in her spare time (she has a full-time job outside the industry), and express a side of herself that might not be quite appropriate in her corporate workplace. She considers herself an alpha female, but her clients and fans help to empower and enrich her. She's not going to harbor ill feelings toward or disparage those individuals. Private transactions involving legal activities between informed, consenting adults just aren't anyone else's business.

Are there muscular women who don't like their public fans? Of course. Are they the majority? Absolutely not. I get it. It can be incredibly disappointing to be rejected for giving someone what you believed to be a polite compliment. But, that's life. Sure, I have the benefit of being older than most of you, but I'm still new school - no girl has to say "yes" just because I asked her to dance. She's got agency, too. If shooting your shot didn't carry a little risk, the reward would not be worth it.

Live. Work hard. Enjoy your leisure. Be good to one another. And if you're lucky enough to stay healthy, you can have a really great life not giving one single f*** about what anyone (you don't even know) thinks about how you're living.

Jan 24, 2022 - permalink

Of course, I coulda just read @gatsby28's posts and kept my mouth shut. Well said, my friend!

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »