Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Are we in the new golden age?

Sep 13, 2022 - permalink

60% of cross fitters are female. Golden age for sure!

Woww!! daaaamn!! didn't knew that!!can u share the source where u got this information,if possible??It peaked my curiousity

fp909
Sep 13, 2022 - permalink

You can probably look at the games website and do a quick comparison between total number of women who participated in the open (in 2022) vs total number of men.

i feel like the social aspect of crossfit is a big draw for women

Sep 13, 2022 - permalink

You can probably look at the games website and do a quick comparison between total number of women who participated in the open (in 2022) vs total number of men.

i feel like the social aspect of crossfit is a big draw for women

Woww!!and also,if I am not wrong... CrossFit girls have better physique than CrossFit guys.I mean most of them if not all

Sep 13, 2022 - permalink

Woww!!and also,if I am not wrong... CrossFit girls have better physique than CrossFit guys.I mean most of them if not all

I’m sure that opinion is in no way biased whatsoever lol 😏.

Also, keep in mind that “CrossFit physique” is highly variable. Very, very, very, VERY few women who do CrossFit look like Dani Speegle or Brooke Wells.

fp909
Sep 13, 2022 - permalink

IMO it's extremely difficult for a man to outangle a woman. Height and proportions, in my experience, have made it very easy for women to catch up in terms of their quads, and many may have never even trained before so their shoulders and back fill out too.

it may be true that there are a lot more "better legs" on women in crossfit, but some of it is just angles. the guys are definitely jacked.

but most people are more likely to expect a very muscular man. so seeing a muscular woman next to any one is definitly a fun mindfuck

Sep 13, 2022 - permalink

IMO it's extremely difficult for a man to outangle a woman. Height and proportions, in my experience, have made it very easy for women to catch up in terms of their quads, and many may have never even trained before so their shoulders and back fill out too.

it may be true that there are a lot more "better legs" on women in crossfit, but some of it is just angles. the guys are definitely jacked.

but most people are more likely to expect a very muscular man. so seeing a muscular woman next to any one is definitly a fun mindfuck

Agreed

Sep 13, 2022 - permalink

It is like some weird optical illusion. The guys look yoked, but “normal”, whereas the women look diesel af

Sep 13, 2022 - permalink

I think crossfit jacks up the women more than the men. It’s a gh thing from the amount of exercise that helps women and hurts men. Read that somewhere. May be golden age after all

Sep 14, 2022 - permalink

I think crossfit jacks up the women more than the men. It’s a gh thing from the amount of exercise that helps women and hurts men. Read that somewhere. May be golden age after all

What is the gh btw??

Sep 14, 2022 - permalink

Gh -Growth hormone

Sep 14, 2022 - permalink

Ohhh

« first < prev Page 3 of 3 next > last »