Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Who is your favourite mass female bodybuilder?

[deleted]
Jul 01, 2022 - edited Jul 03, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
Jul 01, 2022 - permalink

Legendary favorite mass female bodybuilder status to me is a tie between Denise Hoshor, and Sarah Hayes. Current status to me for favorite mass female bodybuilder is also a tie between Natalia Trukhina and Stephanie Flesher.

Jul 01, 2022 - permalink

Definitely Christine Envall!

Jul 01, 2022 - permalink

Man I can't believe nobody has shown the chocolate goddess any love. Victoria Dominguez in 2014 won me over REAL QUICK.😍😍😍

[deleted]
Jan 08, 2024 - edited Jan 15, 2024 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
Jan 08, 2024 - permalink

Candy Canary:

Gina Davis:

Lesa Lewis:

Shannon Courtney:

Tina Lockwood:

Christine Envall:

Jan 09, 2024 - permalink
cgsweat
Jan 09, 2024 - permalink

Not my personal favorite, but it seems like people always forget about Cornelia Brandt:

Jan 09, 2024 - permalink

Not my personal favorite, but it seems like people always forget about Cornelia Brandt:

Even I forgot about her until you mentioned her. If I remember correctly, she was only around for a very short amount of time (I could only find contest history from 2004 to 2005, and then completely disappeared. Also can't find any current social media.

For as much as we love mass monsters now, she would have been even more popular if she was at her peak today.

fp909
Jan 09, 2024 - permalink

Julia STamper was such a short flame but i loved how huge, dense, and unaesthetic she looked because of her shapes. just a brick house. Her chest was unreal, one of the times i really would have done anything to see her topless but i was far to young to ask

Jan 10, 2024 - edited Jan 10, 2024 - permalink

Lesa Lewis 😍

Jan 11, 2024 - permalink

How’d I forget about Lesa Lewis 🤦🏾‍♂️

cgsweat
Feb 09, 2024 - permalink

Again, not my favorite, but Nina Loebardt hasn't been mentioned:

Feb 09, 2024 - permalink

Julia STamper was such a short flame but i loved how huge, dense, and unaesthetic she looked because of her shapes. just a brick house. Her chest was unreal, one of the times i really would have done anything to see her topless but i was far to young to ask

Yes!!! She will always have a special place in my heart from the 2000's

Feb 10, 2024 - permalink

Yes! Always liked Julia but she didn't stay on the FBB scene very long other than a few WPW pic/vid shoots! Also liked Kim who did a lot more work with WPW back in the mid/late 2Ks & was an IRS employee out in Indianapolis in her real life career.

fp909
Feb 10, 2024 - permalink

IIRC she was a cop so that prob got in the way of it.

Feb 10, 2024 - permalink

Emma Sue. Just so pretty and massive

There was one point where Maria Calo was a perfect huge sexy beast

cgsweat
Feb 10, 2024 - permalink

OP asked for "mass over shreds" but we've all been sharing shredded women with huge muscles. I haven't heard any complaints though so I guess OP is fine with it.

Just thought I'd point that out.

Feb 12, 2024 - permalink

link text Simone Ruhl

Feb 12, 2024 - edited Feb 12, 2024 - permalink
Mar 22, 2024 - permalink

Colette Guimond Tina Zampa Roberta Tuor

Mar 23, 2024 - permalink

Colette Guimond Tina Zampa Roberta Tuor

Big ladies! Never too big

Mar 26, 2024 - edited Mar 26, 2024 - permalink

Laura Binetti......Massive, great Muscle density, and always Ripped!

://
://
">https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/https://www.g...

« first < prev Page 4 of 4 next > last »