Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Who is your favourite mass female bodybuilder?

Jan 14, 2022 - permalink

Yes, Denise was unique!

Jan 15, 2022 - permalink

Definitely Denise Hoshor is me and my wife's favorite mass FBB. She was amazing back in the day. Lindsay Mulinazzi came second in our favorite mass FBB's.

[deleted]
Jan 18, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
Jan 18, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by fp909
Jan 18, 2022 - permalink

@Weatherman7 I totally agree! I've just found the entire Family Reunion video. By far one of the best FBB videos ever.

Jan 18, 2022 - permalink

The Anastasias:

Leonova because I personally love the "pretty girl deciding to get monstrous" thing she's got going for her which is always nice. Like one of those FMG stories come to life

Korableva because look at all this meat. I don't care what anyone says, she does it for me. Good to see a raw, unadulterated musclemonster in the age of the dime-a-dozen Instagram Booty Model.

Jan 19, 2022 - permalink

Virginia looks like a comic heroine, she's unreal!

AND LOVING IT! Lol

Jan 19, 2022 - permalink

My all-time favorite “big” bodybuilder is Gina Davis. Impressive size but still really feminine and attractive.

YES!!! Gina sold more bodybuilding mags in her day! She seemed to appear in all of the mags and of course I lived for any of mags that were exclusively FBB mags. My favorite Gina articles featured in off-season condition.

OMG!!! When she carried her extra weight she was such a beautiful brunette, but HOLY COW!!! She was what being super-sized was all about!

Jan 19, 2022 - permalink

My older faves (from FBBg days gone by) are absolutely Tina Lockwood, Collette Guimond, Gina Davis, Tazzie Colomb, and the GREAT Karla Nelson

The ladies of the current era that never cease to amaze me are Aleesha Young,Virginia Macias Sanchez, of course the mighty Nataliya Kuznetsova, and Anastasia Leonova. Ms Leonova is especially hot to me since she's such an up and Comer and facially she reminds me of actress Mila Kunis.

Yes-- Mila Kunis! Anastasia has such a hot face with what continues to be a phenomenal physique in the works!

Jan 19, 2022 - permalink

Yes-- Mila Kunis! Anastasia has such a hot face with what continues to be a phenomenal physique in the works!

She is like the ultimate fantasy: a super hot pretty girl transforms into a giant roid monster and best of all she's kept that facial beauty!

Jan 19, 2022 - permalink

The pretty small girl to roid monster is everything. Shannon C was it but she quit sadly. Would've been Ms O. Anastasia L is great now. I love women willing to go to such extreme lengths to get huge. I like to envision them taking gear in between doing their makeup, they don't even think about it. Whatever it takes to become a freaky bodybuilder. Watching themselves become massive and loving it.

Jan 19, 2022 - permalink

I hate to break it to you my dude but being "friends" with someone on Insta is not the same as being friends with them in real life.

Jan 19, 2022 - edited Jan 19, 2022 - permalink
[deleted]
Jan 20, 2022 - edited Jan 20, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
Jan 20, 2022 - permalink

Love these Karla pics.

[deleted]
Jan 20, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
[deleted]
Jan 20, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
[deleted]
Jan 20, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
[deleted]
Jan 20, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
Jan 20, 2022 - permalink

Renne Toney.....the first time I saw this goddess was incredible. Not sure those biceps will ever be surpassed. However, Alyssa Kiessling is my current favorite. Goddamn what a powerhouse.

Jan 20, 2022 - permalink

Alyssa is absolutely my number one, though for sheer size and thicc I'm very into Paige Dumars

« first < prev Page 3 of 4 next > last »