Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Thread with only girls from Douyin (chinese tik tok)

Feb 19, 2024 - permalink

Great thread. Love Chinese women.

Feb 19, 2024 - permalink

Love that these girls are exceptionally well built, specifically Chen Xiaoxian. KristenV1999, Iris Wang Rong, Wei Jiaqi, Superladygo123456.

My main gripe with these chinese fitness girls is there's no info on their stats, height and weight are basic numbers every girl needs to have. None of them reveal their true strength either. I haven't seen any of the "fitness influencer" type lift their true weights/reps on video.

Feb 19, 2024 - permalink

> Do you guys have a limit of images which you can view without having an account? Some of you above said they'd removed this limitation, but it's still in place for me.

It doesn't work on mobile you need to view the profiles on the pc

That's precisely what I did.

Feb 27, 2024 - edited Feb 27, 2024 - permalink

Just an update on accessing douyin.com from a web browser (see my earlier post on this page), I went to the site recently to check an account, and they seem to have added a feature where you have to verify using an SMS message to a Chinese phone # if you're connecting from a foreign IP, even without an account. The popup looks like this:

It's easy enough to get around if you have a VPN though, just set the location to Hong Kong or Taiwan and it goes back to working the old way without additional verification.

(I also tried a few sites like https://sms24.me but never got a text, apparently it may actually be a robo-voicecall that reads out the code to you, so those text message sites wouldn't work)

This is a bit late, but do you have any VPN service that you recommend that has a Hong Kong or Taiwan server to connect to?

EDIT: I just tested out CyberGhost since they have a one-day trial and it doesn't seem to work, I still get the limited number of posts being shown and asked to sign in.

Feb 28, 2024 - edited Feb 28, 2024 - permalink

Is there a Douyin account for this model? Hong Shengdan https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/?name=...

Mar 20, 2024 - edited Mar 22, 2024 - permalink

The two model names will probably have to conform to the site standard, but here's two more. Both are associated with trainer Wheel King.

Xu Wan: https://www.douyin.com/user/MS4wLjABAAAAlpcpZ...

Kadaiyu https://www.douyin.com/user/MS4wLjABAAAAQpREs...

Mar 21, 2024 - permalink

really not impressed with any of these, and that came as a surprise to me entering this thread due to all the jacked east asian girls i see on this site alone

Mar 21, 2024 - permalink

really not impressed with any of these, and that came as a surprise to me entering this thread due to all the jacked east asian girls i see on this site alone

i really don't know what to tell u lol :)

Mar 21, 2024 - edited Mar 22, 2024 - permalink

Don't know if this was previously entered but she just appeared in a Jessica Shen clip

Baby-Q (xingtixiaoba) https://www.douyin.com/user/MS4wLjABAAAABj1mX...

Mar 22, 2024 - edited Mar 22, 2024 - permalink

Guys, if you wanna see all videos and download them it seems you gotta download the app. The app allowed me to see all posts without an account.

1. I got Bluestacks

2. I downloaded and installed the apk from Uptown (https://douyin.en.uptodown.com/android/download). It's CTRL+SHIFT+B in Bluestacks to install from an APK you downloaded on your PC

3. I was able to search for a user and see all the posts (even without account).

4. Now to download I tried sharing the video, clicked on the "grab link" option

5. Pasted the link in https://snaptik.app/douyin-downloader or https://godownloader.com/en/douyin-downloader and voilla

It's tedious but it's something.

Edit: https://www.dlpanda.com works for downloading images too

Mar 23, 2024 - permalink

To each their own. I’m more than impressed by these beautiful women

Mar 23, 2024 - permalink

Fuck it, I wanted to keep this under wraps but sharing these girls to the rest of the world is too difficult a task. Here’s the link on how to download Douyin. https://www.hongkiat.com/blog/download-chines...

This bears repeating for anyone looking to download douyin

Mar 23, 2024 - edited Mar 23, 2024 - permalink

BikiniLight73 has been doing amazing work not only with the MEGA POST and follow ups, but also with the image comments identifying a ton of the douyin sources! This forum has turned into a great tool for tracking a lot of these, especially since it's impossible to get an chinese phone # and make an acct to follow these individually. However, I think there may be better options that maybe we as a community can curate a more editable and one-stop-shop list so to speak. maybe shared doc or wiki or something might be a good idea. Ideally I think it would basically be like BikiniLight73's posts here, but some added fields for aliases, translations, maybe other socials, 3 or so example posts, etc.

Personally, I've been keeping a list of acct numbers in a GOOGLE SHEET (very incomplete, haven't really updated it with new finds lately). This is an incomplete concept idea of what I was thinking, but you can't embed images or videos nearly as easily as in this forum, so it might not be the right tool. If anyone else has any good ideas for how we might better work together to do this, let me know!

Mar 23, 2024 - permalink

BikiniLight73 has been doing amazing work not only with the MEGA POST and follow ups, but also with the image comments identifying a ton of the douyin sources! This forum has turned into a great tool for tracking a lot of these, especially since it's impossible to get an chinese phone # and make an acct to follow these individually. However, I think there may be better options that maybe we as a community can curate a more editable and one-stop-shop list so to speak. maybe shared doc or wiki or something might be a good idea. Ideally I think it would basically be like BikiniLight73's posts here, but some added fields for aliases, translations, maybe other socials, 3 or so example posts, etc.

Personally, I've been keeping a list of acct numbers in a GOOGLE SHEET (very incomplete, haven't really updated it with new finds lately). This is an incomplete concept idea of what I was thinking, but you can't embed images or videos nearly as easily as in this forum, so it might not be the right tool. If anyone else has any good ideas for how we might better work together to do this, let me know!

You should open editing permissions on the sheet.

Mar 23, 2024 - permalink

You should open editing permissions on the sheet.

done, LMK what you think, like i said this is very proof of concept and other tools might be better. I dont' think we necessarily need to put a lot of effort in working in that sheet, but feel free!

Mar 23, 2024 - permalink

Thanks for your endeavours and laying the first bricks, much appreciated.

Mar 23, 2024 - edited Mar 27, 2024 - permalink

There is this open source github repo Johnserf-Seed/f2 (my first time commenting, cant write links), allows us to download a douyin account's all contents, including videos, images

I personally used this tool and downloaded like 100 gigabytes of douyin content lol.

The usage of it seems to pretty complicated tho, took me a while and i was able to write an automated script to download multiple accounts

pastebin: mxzJHW5X

above pastebin link thingy explains usage and my personal approach on how to "automate" the download process

Mar 23, 2024 - edited Mar 24, 2024 - permalink

Reading through some other ways to access Douyin in this thread, I guess I do it differently. I generally dont' use the desktop site in a browser, I've only ever been able to see about 1 page or so of a profile before it'll require an account. So about a year ago I just downloaded the douyin app on my android phone. I think you have to install it in developer mode, then you can use the app almost completely normally like tiktok except you can't log in obviously. It'll bother you to log in every once in a while, but you just have to press cancel which is the blackish non-red button. You also can't follow accounts either, but it keeps data on you and will recommend similar things to what you search and accounts you spend time on. Then to pull the media, I've tried a few different downloader apps and they mostly work just fine, currently using DY Downloader in the play store. Just copy the share link and paste into the app and it'll download for you. It's still quite tedious copying and pasting urls back and forth and saving acct ID's in said google sheet manually, but it works and I can just continuously scroll the main screen, or go to any profile and see the full post history without issue.

Mar 24, 2024 - permalink

done, LMK what you think, like i said this is very proof of concept and other tools might be better. I dont' think we necessarily need to put a lot of effort in working in that sheet, but feel free!

I’ve updated the first 100 or so rows

Mar 24, 2024 - edited Mar 24, 2024 - permalink

There is this open source github repo Johnserf-Seed/f2 (my first time commenting, cant write links), allows us to download a douyin account's all contents, including videos, images

I personally used this tool and downloaded like 100 gigabytes of douyin content lol.

The usage of it seems to pretty complicated tho, took me a while and i was able to write an automated script to download multiple accounts

This looks like such a great resource! Would it be possible to share your script (e.g., GitHub gist with the URL split out or a Pastebin with just the ID) for downloading multiple accounts or a quick rundown of how to set it up? It's a bit hard parsing the docs since most of it needs to be translated to English, so things like how to properly pass in the Douyin cookie in or invoke this for multiple profiles are hard to nail down. But! I fully agree that once set up, this could be an incredible timesaver for downloading Douyin content!

Mar 28, 2024 - permalink

I’ve updated the first 100 or so rows

Alright, I’ve updated as many as I could. In the future I’d love for someone else to do this, because it’s quite the burden and I have a life to get back to. Besides that, enjoy the fruits of this labor

Apr 11, 2024 - permalink

pastebin: mxzJHW5X

above pastebin link thingy explains usage and my personal approach on how to "automate" the download process

Thank you for all the info, this does require an account though, right? Does it work without needing to set a cookie?

Apr 15, 2024 - permalink

Do you guys have a limit of images which you can view without having an account? Some of you above said they'd removed this limitation, but it's still in place for me.

Yep, that limitation seems to be back even if you're using VPN through Hong Kong or Taiwan (I use NordVPN, but I'm sure most of the major paid VPN services have options for those countries).

I'll also have to try some of the other methods mentioned earlier on this page.

Apr 16, 2024 - permalink

Yep, that limitation seems to be back even if you're using VPN through Hong Kong or Taiwan (I use NordVPN, but I'm sure most of the major paid VPN services have options for those countries).

I'll also have to try some of the other methods mentioned earlier on this page.

Using the app via Bluestacks as mentioned in my earlier post allowed me to view full content without an account nor a VPN.

Which makes me wonder if they use a different API for Android than the web one. Because that way I think f2 could be addapted to work without needing a cookie.

Apr 16, 2024 - permalink

Using the app via Bluestacks as mentioned in my earlier post allowed me to view full content without an account nor a VPN.

Which makes me wonder if they use a different API for Android than the web one. Because that way I think f2 could be addapted to work without needing a cookie.

Thanks for confiriming it still works. I might check it out.

« first < prev Page 3 of 3 next > last »