Forum > Foreign Languages / Subcommunities > Thread

Gay?Bi men into female muscle/female bodybuilders

« first < prev Page 5 of 66 next > last »
[deleted]
Dec 18, 2021 - permalink

God, we really do need a BoysWithMuscle kind of website...

Dec 18, 2021 - permalink

I feel I'm coming at this from a unique perspective. I tend to be very submissive but I am not a small guy at all. I train hope to compete in bodybuilding soon and have done strongman as well. Currently I'm 6'3 and around 250ish. I have always been attracted to muscular women the most, even when I was young I'd fantasize about women being more muscular than me. Now that's really unrealistic but I'm still obsessed with their bodies. Instead of them being bigger it's more of a dominance thing. Lately though I have had tons of fantasies of massive male bodybuilders dominating me but in reality I probably wouldn't want to have sex with a man. I workout with tons of guys like that in real life and have never thought of them sexually. Hair, body odor, voice and so on are all turn offs. Basically what makes a man a man. Maybe I'm just picky and haven't ever met a guy I'd be attracted too.

[deleted]
Dec 20, 2021 - permalink

Every inch indeed !

> Gorgeous Stud ! > > > >

This can’t be real, is he real? I would spend days worshipping every millimetre of his body 😍

[deleted]
Dec 20, 2021 - permalink

Thanks for sharing I too enjoy being dominated in my fantasy by both men and women ! I love muscles

I feel I'm coming at this from a unique perspective. I tend to be very submissive but I am not a small guy at all. I train hope to compete in bodybuilding soon and have done strongman as well. Currently I'm 6'3 and around 250ish. I have always been attracted to muscular women the most, even when I was young I'd fantasize about women being more muscular than me. Now that's really unrealistic but I'm still obsessed with their bodies. Instead of them being bigger it's more of a dominance thing. Lately though I have had tons of fantasies of massive male bodybuilders dominating me but in reality I probably wouldn't want to have sex with a man. I workout with tons of guys like that in real life and have never thought of them sexually. Hair, body odor, voice and so on are all turn offs. Basically what makes a man a man. Maybe I'm just picky and haven't ever met a guy I'd be attracted too.

[deleted]
Dec 20, 2021 - permalink

I fantasize about worshiping a male bodybuilder but wouldn’t necessarily want to have sex (if that would even be an option) with them. It’s the fascination of them having huge muscles and my admiration for their muscular bodies.

[deleted]
Dec 20, 2021 - edited Dec 20, 2021 - permalink

Fantasizing about worshipping muscles is such a turn on. Being submissive is so hot ! Their muscles are a huge attraction !

I fantasize about worshiping a male bodybuilder but wouldn’t necessarily want to have sex (if that would even be an option) with them. It’s the fascination of them having huge muscles and my admiration for their muscular bodies.

[deleted]
Dec 20, 2021 - permalink

Total Muscle God! My fav ! Mr Gaspari

[deleted]
Dec 20, 2021 - permalink

It appears so

God, we really do need a BoysWithMuscle kind of website...

[deleted]
Dec 21, 2021 - permalink

Tis the Season for very sexy muscled Santa’s ! So hot ! 🎅

[deleted]
Dec 23, 2021 - permalink

Happy Holidays ! Best of both worlds 🎄 2 gorgeous people !

[deleted]
Dec 23, 2021 - permalink

Yes it would be a dream come true >

That would be a dream to have fun with them two

[deleted]
Dec 25, 2021 - permalink

All in red !

[deleted]
Dec 26, 2021 - permalink

[deleted]
Dec 26, 2021 - permalink

💪❤️💪❤️

Dec 26, 2021 - permalink

Dec 26, 2021 - permalink

> I like to watch male and female posing videos and pictures side by side with MPC-HC video program and One Photo Viewer. Male preference is also to me much stricter than female preferences. I like muscular men only younger than me (18-25), cause then they are not too big yet. The women posing next to them can be any age, but I like them younger too so they together can give me the exciting humiliating feeling. > > Pictures: > > > > Videos: > >

Hey I really like the girl in red bikini. What's her name?

Loren Calderoni

Dec 26, 2021 - permalink

Does anyone know who this lady is? https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/attachments/f...

Dec 26, 2021 - permalink

Does anyone know who this lady is? https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/attachments/f...

Ivana Dvorakova. Check her from fitvids.co.uk

Dec 26, 2021 - permalink

Thank you @razorbutly21!

Dec 30, 2021 - permalink

[deleted]
Dec 31, 2021 - permalink

He’d have a long line of takers ! 💪glad you enjoy looking at him !

I fuck a guy with the same build as this guy.

« first < prev Page 5 of 66 next > last »