Forum > Foreign Languages / Subcommunities > Thread

Gay?Bi men into female muscle/female bodybuilders

« first < prev Page 4 of 65 next > last »
Dec 07, 2021 - permalink

I was wondering if I should open a separate thread on women blurring gender boundaries.

I am aware that's a question of individual perspective and that boundaries - if they really exist - are relative. Nevertheless, certain pictures and women make me think it would be interesting to open a separate topic on this and have a chance to share thoughts and pictures.

Here are a few examples:

Please let me know what you think.

Dec 07, 2021 - permalink

I think they’re all sexy!

And they all have features many would consider masculine outside of the huge muscles. In my experience on this site people who favorite pics of these big extra roided babes often like huge male bodybuilders too. And I think that’s fantastic.

[deleted]
Dec 07, 2021 - permalink

Agreed !

I think they’re all sexy!

And they all have features many would consider masculine outside of the huge muscles. In my experience on this site people who favorite pics of these big extra roided babes often like huge male bodybuilders too. And I think that’s fantastic.

[deleted]
Dec 09, 2021 - permalink

Agree also. Although I find the look of huge male bodybuilders ‘exciting’ I do appreciate the female bodybuilders that ‘cross the line’ very interesting. I tend to prefer the non feminine look of female bodybuilders.

[deleted]
Dec 09, 2021 - permalink

Throw back Thursday ! Tom Terwilliger Gorgeous

[deleted]
Dec 09, 2021 - permalink

He does wet the appetite to find male bodybuilders attractive speci’mens’!

[deleted]
Dec 09, 2021 - edited Dec 09, 2021 - permalink

He sure does …

He does wet the appetite to find male bodybuilders attractive speci’mens’!

[deleted]
Dec 09, 2021 - permalink

I love the look of muscles whether male or female. To think they put in the hard work to build their bodies and then want to put their bodies on display (for the most part) for others to appreciate is what I admire. A male bodybuilder with huge muscles is very sexy to me. On the other hand I find myself more curious of the hugely muscled female bodybuilder.

[deleted]
Dec 09, 2021 - permalink

Well stated ! Agreed -love the fact that they show off their hard work which is very sexy and pleasant to look at and admire with much attraction!

I love the look of muscles whether male or female. To think they put in the hard work to build their bodies and then want to put their bodies on display (for the most part) for others to appreciate is what I admire. A male bodybuilder with huge muscles is very sexy to me. On the other hand I find myself more curious of the hugely muscled female bodybuilder.

[deleted]
Dec 12, 2021 - permalink

Love big bicep poses ! Very Sexy !

Dec 12, 2021 - permalink

love this thread. and based on years of chat convos on this site i think there are a lot more guys on here with similar feelings.

Dec 13, 2021 - permalink

love this thread. and based on years of chat convos on this site i think there are a lot more guys on here with similar feelings.

Yes!

[deleted]
Dec 13, 2021 - permalink

Agreed ! >

Yes!

[deleted]
Dec 13, 2021 - permalink

Stunning!!

[deleted]
Dec 13, 2021 - permalink

Yes he is !

Stunning!!

Dec 13, 2021 - permalink

Yuliya Yudina… fascinating, isn't she?

Dec 16, 2021 - permalink

Logan Guthrie and his girlfriend Quyncee

[deleted]
Dec 16, 2021 - permalink

👍

Logan Guthrie and his girlfriend Quyncee

[deleted]
Dec 16, 2021 - permalink

[deleted]
Dec 17, 2021 - permalink

Happy Friday ! Love the pig in the photo! Wonder what this alpha was thinking with that ? Enjoy

[deleted]
Dec 17, 2021 - permalink

Beautiful stuff. At some point of my female bodybuilder fetish I became attracted to the male physique. I don’t know if it’s part of the appreciation of muscles in general or what. I still like seeing heavily muscled females but heavily muscled males is something I really enjoy more.

[deleted]
Dec 17, 2021 - permalink

Pretty much feel the same ! Thanks for jumping in !

Beautiful stuff. At some point of my female bodybuilder fetish I became attracted to the male physique. I don’t know if it’s part of the appreciation of muscles in general or what. I still like seeing heavily muscled females but heavily muscled males is something I really enjoy more.

[deleted]
Dec 17, 2021 - permalink

Gorgeous Stud !

[deleted]
Dec 17, 2021 - permalink

OMG!!

Dec 17, 2021 - permalink

Gorgeous Stud !

This can’t be real, is he real? I would spend days worshipping every millimetre of his body 😍

« first < prev Page 4 of 65 next > last »