Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Do you have a "type", or do look for different kind of pictures depending on your mood?

Nov 09, 2021 - permalink

For me, it definitely depends on my mood. If you see my favourite images you'd know immediately.

Nov 09, 2021 - permalink

I love huge women that match their big physiques with implants. Best of both worlds, in my opinion. Creates a very powerful look.

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1141337/

Nov 10, 2021 - edited Nov 10, 2021 - permalink

I love huge women that match their big physiques with implants. Best of both worlds, in my opinion. Creates a very powerful look.

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1141337/

I agree. Dianne Solomons and Barbara Carita are some of my favorites, too.

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/full/1... https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/full/1...

qaz
Nov 10, 2021 - permalink

Please don't flood this thread with images

Chainer
Nov 10, 2021 - permalink

Please don't flood this thread with images

Yeah, I was going to ask the same thing.

Nov 10, 2021 - permalink

Lately I like by muscular cuties, by watching some any kind of fitness/fbb, kind of next door girl but with some display of out of proportion muscle, vascularity, rippedness, etc. Like great skin, attitude, nice angle, and mostly that casual look but with some really beautiful muscle display (usually chest, arms or abs).

And then I escalate

And even more

At the end I need certain kind of physique, like, many times I need to find another model, as I find that she is not that strong/big or doesn't know how to give a really good flex, and that's when I need just some particular fbb that just do really particular poses in a particular angle with a particular attitude, and for example, no implants (there are exceptions), and just the most really big and contest shape fbb.

For example I need to watch Hulda just pose like this... being all hard and big while not even flexing https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1591774/

Well-curated experience! My preferences vary with mood, but the finisher needs to be an image or picture exceptional for its kind.

fp909
Nov 10, 2021 - permalink

Right now my thing is nice peaks and thick pecs on the cuties. Like Katie hart, Vivian roberge, misty statum

[deleted]
Nov 10, 2021 - permalink

Hell yeah

Right now my thing is nice peaks and thick pecs on the cuties. Like Katie hart, Vivian roberge, misty statum

Nov 10, 2021 - permalink

Ashton Penny or Tina Nguyen. For me. 😍😍🥰

[deleted]
Nov 10, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
Nov 10, 2021 - permalink

Isn’t she wonderful? I do love that shot of her. she may have some of the most exciting legs ever. her and Tina Nguyen and CarrieJune are definitely always somewhere in my mood ha ha.

[deleted]
Nov 10, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
Jan 07, 2022 - permalink

I don't actually have a specific size or type, it really depends. I can only say that I don't like massively muscular bodybuilders and physique competitors (although there are some exceptions). And I also don't like bodies with very low fat level. The rest is in my zone of interest.

These are 5 completely different bodies and I find all of them adorable. But %90 of the time, the women I find attractive are smaller than the 3rd one.

Jan 07, 2022 - permalink

I'm more into the girl next door/athlete/surprising hidden muscle type like April Rincones, Demi Bagby etc although I do like more contest type girls/bodybuilders like Katie Lee, Lindsay Cope or Kim Kilper.

It doesn't really depend on my mood but it's mostly that they still have to have feminine traits and don't look completely depleted/roided out

Jan 07, 2022 - permalink

Though not exclusively, I generally really really like pretty lean tight and fit, small and natural breasts, less so than I care about size. Anywhere from LeanBeefPatty, Nathalie Nichols, Amazona Fit, etc.

But there definitely lots of women I really like that don't fit that mold exactly. Some women just got "it" that makes them very appealing. It's like an "energy" or "presence" a woman has about her. Amazona fit is a good example of that energy. She's not SUPER lean but she's got that aggressive and dominant energy about her and it just hits RIGHT. Luarenforshehulk has a similar energy with her flipping off the camera on some of her IG posts etc., though I don't think she's on this site anymore

But other than that a big upper body silhouette and nice defined back/big traps can go a long way. Samara Franca, Ju Han... Man I really shouldn't think about this too long 😜

Jan 10, 2022 - permalink

I would say it depends on my mood, but throughout the years I’ve realized I actually have a thing for women that are between Figure and Physique. I like the balance of a feminine frame with dense muscle (bonus if they’ve got some veins). I’m thinking of a Valerie Garcia or a Heidi Vuorela.

[deleted]
Feb 14, 2022 - edited Feb 14, 2022 - permalink

As a leg fanatic, Kristifigure is the gold standard for me. I know she's humble, but she's a legend for those of us who like all thing leggy.

Feb 14, 2022 - permalink

Her arms get overlooked... but not by me. I think they're just as good.

Feb 14, 2022 - permalink

I think every woman has a level of muscle she looks best with. That's my answer. Bigger or smaller, it's what suits her best.

Feb 14, 2022 - permalink

Kristy has that "je ne sais quoi" thing going, that mystery thing. She manages to be beautifully lean, built up, etc. yet she is such a girl next door!

Feb 14, 2022 - permalink

I have a type for sure; I like them huge and vascular. If I had a favorite type of pic it would be barefoot posing in bikinis

Feb 15, 2022 - permalink

Yes.

Aug 25, 2022 - permalink

Girl next door, traditionally feminine, with a surprising amount of muscle or strength. College athletes and crossfitters are among my favorites.

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »