Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Your favorite (probably) natural women?

« first < prev Page 12 of 15 next > last »
Apr 27, 2024 - permalink

Apr 27, 2024 - permalink

Savannah Joy

This is actually your first valid question. It's not obvious if she is natty or not, but my guess would be no - she is not natty. She would not have been on any heavy stuff but at some point I would guess she has been helped by a light anavar cycle (or similar) judging by her overall muscularity, toning and her lats and also the fact that she is a fitness influencer. If i got 1 million dollars for a right guess I would say; not lifetime natty. However the amount of muscles she has is probably "natty achievable", as you like to call it.

Alejandra Espinoza https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/attachments/f... I would actually guess she is lifetime natty (but it's not super clear since a very small dosage makes alot of difference on a skinny girl while not causing any notable sideeffects). I might lose 1 million dollar on this one..

Apr 27, 2024 - permalink

This is actually your first valid question. It's not obvious if she is natty or not, but my guess would be no - she is not natty. She would not have been on any heavy stuff but at some point I would guess she has been helped by a light anavar cycle (or similar) judging by her overall muscularity, toning and her lats and also the fact that she is a fitness influencer. If i got 1 million dollars for a right guess I would say; not lifetime natty. However the amount of muscles she has is probably "natty achievable", as you like to call it.

Alejandra Espinoza https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/attachments/f... I would actually guess she is lifetime natty (but it's not super clear since a very small dosage makes alot of difference on a skinny girl while not causing any notable sideeffects). I might lose 1 million dollar on this one..

savannah has massive lats for size; always made me wonder

Apr 27, 2024 - permalink

Erin, nope. She is definately not natty. Her face looks very PEDish and also her bulky biceps are way too big to be anywhere close to natural. However the girl on the right is probably natty.

Apr 27, 2024 - permalink

What about her? She said she is natty too

Hell no. Now you're in fantasy land. It should be obvious and don't expect anyone to be honest about any illegal PED use.

Apr 27, 2024 - permalink

She is a prime example of a girl who is on PED's alot heavier than Anavar.

Apr 27, 2024 - permalink

Cherub Hunter

Um, where do I even begin. It should be super obvious that she's been on several cycles on not only Anavar but also heavier stuff. So definately not natty.

Apr 27, 2024 - permalink

She claims to be natty. Got that body 1-2 years of training

That's a school book example of PED use; the traps, shoulders, pecs, arms .. well everywhere on her body says "PED's helped building this bulge".

Apr 27, 2024 - permalink

Kittybitcosplay easily is my number 1

No, she looks like she eats PED's for breakfast.

Apr 27, 2024 - permalink

How about Crossfit athlete, Olivia Sulek? She seems natural considering her age.

No, she doesn't seem natural the slightest. Her massive arms should be evidence enough and her face shows signs of PED use.

Apr 27, 2024 - edited Apr 28, 2024 - permalink

She has huge delts, traps and upper arms and has a 6 pack whilst carrying 150lbs on a 5ft frame. There is absolutely no way that she is natural.

Mandy would never lie to us..................right? She has to be natural b/c she lifts in the USAPL.

Apr 27, 2024 - edited Apr 27, 2024 - permalink

Mandy would never lie to is..................right? She has to be natural b/c she lifts in the USAPL.

The drug tests only indicates for residual products from certain PED's and if you give it enough time the traces from the PEDs will diminish which means you can still get cleared after been using certain PED's. She probably went on a heavy cycle very early judging from this video

There is no way she or any girl would get muscles like that from weight lifting alone in that time span (or probably ever).

Apr 28, 2024 - permalink

What about her? In every second post on insta she claims to be natty😂 she became like that in 2 years and started at 41

Apr 28, 2024 - permalink

her face shows signs of PED use.

Can you please elaborate? Since she seems too young for PED use. But then again looks can be deceptive.

Apr 28, 2024 - permalink

Can you please elaborate? Since she seems too young for PED use. But then again looks can be deceptive.

Brittney Gonzalez had roid voice at 16. There's no such thing as too young for PED use, even amongst females, in today's age.

Apr 28, 2024 - permalink

Apr 28, 2024 - permalink

There is a model on MuscleGirlFlixLive who is 19/20 and is quite open that she has been using steroids for most of the 4 years that she has been bodybuilding. Gone are the days when you had the 'earn' the right to be admitted to the select group of people that juiced as they are now so easy to get hold of.

Apr 28, 2024 - permalink

Erin, nope. She is definately not natty. Her face looks very PEDish and also her bulky biceps are way too big to be anywhere close to natural. However the girl on the right is probably natty.

what would you guess what erins on?

Apr 28, 2024 - permalink

The drug tests only indicate for residual products from certain PED's and if you give it enough time the traces from the PEDs will diminish which means you can still get cleared after been using certain PED's. She probably went on a heavy cycle very early judging from this video

There is no way she or any girl would get muscles like that from weightlifting alone in that time span (or probably ever).

Maybe she has god-level genes.

Apr 28, 2024 - permalink

Maybe she has god-level genes.

What's more likely, that someone has 0.000000001% superhuman genetics that defy human biology, or that the individual in question simply ordered a couple of SARMs online for less than $100, which are available with 2-day shipping and give these results in just a few months?

Apr 28, 2024 - edited Apr 28, 2024 - permalink

In her case it's nuanced but I see slightly elongated and petruding cheekbones. When she's not smiling I think her face reveals more of those hormone related changes. Many muscle girls have learned to hide these signs in their videos but if you got a sharp eye you'll notice. Also her biceps alone and overall toning should be evidence enough of PED use.

As for ages PED use is well down into the mid teens nowadays, both among boys and girls. If someone is serious about weight lifting chances are he or she is getting exposed to PEDs pretty soon. I know how it was back then myself (and it wasn't even close to how it is today) even though I don't think I broke any laws.

Someone else asked what PED's Erin's been using and I would say Anavar quite likely. Other than that I'm uncertain. Point is she is not a lifetime natty.

Apr 28, 2024 - permalink

Nope, not natty. You see alot of girl with this kind of physique nowadays (very attractive) and I would say it's typical that they went on some light cycle to get there. We have to remember that not only the amount of muscles but also the symmetry and the physique improves ALOT with PED's, Anavar being the most common. So next time you see one of these types of bodies you can assume right away she's been using PEDs. I can tell PED use from her face aswell, but apparently not everyone can see those signs.

Apr 28, 2024 - permalink

What about her? In every second post on insta she claims to be natty😂 she became like that in 2 years and started at 41

Ye I think you answered it yourself, of course she isn't natty. :D It seems like after becoming a mother a woman won't display as many side effects from PED use as she would before first pregnancy. Although I think she shows enough signs of PED to make it very clear.

It seems like claiming to be natty has become sort of like a competition of illusions nowadays.

Apr 28, 2024 - edited Apr 28, 2024 - permalink

What's more likely, that someone has 0.000000001% superhuman genetics that defy human biology, or that the individual in question simply ordered a couple of SARMs online for less than $100, which are available with 2-day shipping and give these results in just a few months?

This comment should really just be the default response whenever anyone brings up genetics. Sure, they could have one in a million genetics. But it really isn't likely enough to give them the benefit of the doubt. There was a guy on here who used to go around claiming that pretty much every crossfitter has these superhuman genetics.

Apr 28, 2024 - permalink

agreed. we are in a site were most women took something, and a good portion are taking big dosages

« first < prev Page 12 of 15 next > last »