Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Your favorite (probably) natural women?

« first < prev Page 11 of 14 next > last »
Apr 19, 2024 - permalink

What about this kind of body?

This is good, recognizably feminine figure in silhouette form but good arms and abs with a tattoo and navel piercing to direct your eyes near each of them.

Apr 19, 2024 - permalink

Think Mia Sand might be natty:

Apr 19, 2024 - permalink

Probably on some var to get ripped

Name?

Apr 19, 2024 - permalink

Name?

Vianka Matos. What do you think?

Apr 19, 2024 - permalink

This is good, recognizably feminine figure in silhouette form but good arms and abs with a tattoo and navel piercing to direct your eyes near each of them.

Yes, but... is she natty? Note she is not a competitor, she has a different job (a DJ) but she is very fit and muscolar to be a "normal" woman

fp909
Apr 20, 2024 - permalink

she could be, also looks older. maybe had some fat removed from her stomach, idk. but has also had a lot of other work done.

Apr 20, 2024 - permalink

That's not natty.

Yeah didn’t goob call her out on that lol

Apr 20, 2024 - permalink

Vianka Matos. What do you think?

She seems natty, other photos of her?

Apr 21, 2024 - permalink

What about her? She said she is natty too

Apr 21, 2024 - permalink

And I, as the secret king of Nepal, declare this site the official site of Nepal and I declare her the official natty princess of Nepal. After her enormously powerful sexuality has consumed me, some lucky fellow here will be declared the schmoe prince of Nepal and will get to be her next victim.

I seriously wish that people would read and study the subject first. Or at least the thread they're responding to. Those delts immediately came out of the picture and hit me over the head, screaming "not natty!"

I also wish that whenever they're replying to a message that has lots of pictures that they would remove the pictures and just leave the text. Or only leave one picture. This is why I did not quote that picture.

Apr 21, 2024 - permalink

Big traps, thick bicep and triceps and 3D delts. There is also a large amount of skin roughness / micro acne visible on the delts as well. There is definitely some chemical assistance going on there.

Apr 21, 2024 - permalink

She's now on a bulk

Apr 21, 2024 - permalink

That's about as "natty" as the coronavirus.

Apr 21, 2024 - permalink

Savannah Joy

Apr 22, 2024 - permalink

That's about as "natty" as the coronavirus.

Ok, I'm stealing this one! 😂😂😂

Chainer
Apr 22, 2024 - permalink

This thread is what denial looks like.

Apr 23, 2024 - permalink
Apr 26, 2024 - permalink

There is some real delusion in this thread. I don’t think most people really understand what a natural physique looks like.

Apr 26, 2024 - permalink

She has huge delts, traps and upper arms and has a 6 pack whilst carrying 150lbs on a 5ft frame. There is absolutely noway that she is natural.

Apr 26, 2024 - permalink

Kittybitcosplay easily is my number 1

Apr 27, 2024 - permalink

How about Crossfit athlete, Olivia Sulek? She seems natural considering her age.

Apr 27, 2024 - permalink

How about Crossfit athlete, Olivia Sulek? She seems natural considering her age.

Look at her delts.

Also, she looks like a bodybuilder but as an elite CrossFit athlete has far better conditioning than them. She isn’t natty.

Apr 27, 2024 - permalink

Alejandra Espinoza Mexican TV host

Apr 27, 2024 - permalink

Nicole Coenen.

« first < prev Page 11 of 14 next > last »