Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

How crazy is Nataliya Amazonka strength

Jul 31, 2022 - permalink

can we pay her to lift man with one hand? can she do it with ease?

She claimed on her OnlyFans account that she has a clip where she lifts a guy by the throat with one hand. Wants 100$ for the clip though ;)

Jul 31, 2022 - permalink

I think noof yusef is stronger

She's like 5 feet tall dude.

Jul 31, 2022 - permalink

> > Probably not. But competitive female powerlifters and weightlifters and the strongest women in the world are stronger than Nataliya. The real strongest woman in the world is likely not ripped and muscular like her, probably carries a lot more bodyfat and may even have an unattractive beer belly. That's what the TRUE strongest women in the world actually look like, not female bodybuilders.

You are just a ray of sunshine! Good for you!

LOL just injecting a little reality check into the conversation.

Jul 31, 2022 - permalink

I think noof yusef is stronger

Incorrect

Aug 01, 2022 - permalink

i really wonder can she lift people like me (105lbs) with one hand..sometimes she look really intimidating with her size...

I think she can curls 100 lbs, you will be easy

Aug 01, 2022 - permalink

She stopped Powerlifting and Armlifting already 7 years ago in order to concentrate on BB training which means repetitive exercises instead of max lifts. But the weights she uses for reps are beyond comprehension...

I thought it was the opposite, like she was BBing but now is powerlifting

Aug 01, 2022 - permalink

She just needs to lift someone overhead already

Aug 01, 2022 - permalink

Agreed!

Aug 02, 2022 - permalink

link text

This image of her making William bonac look ordinary without even flexing much is imprinted on my mind forever 🔥🔥🔥👀

Aug 08, 2022 - permalink

I know right???

I'd love to see that and more feats of strength like bar bending. I feel like her talents are so under-utilized. She really should hire me to manage her LOL.

All kidding aside, I'm positive I could turn her into a millionaire if she isn't one now. I know exactly what guys like us want to see and I also know what so many out there get wrong. I wish I had the time and resources to get into making videos with some of these women. The ideas I have would blow your mind and most of them would not be that hard to accomplish. I'm amazed and disappointed that there isn't a lot more creativity out there.

Aug 09, 2022 - permalink

bros trying to be an entrepreneur over FBB

Aug 09, 2022 - permalink

link text

This image of her making William bonac look ordinary without even flexing much is imprinted on my mind forever 🔥🔥🔥👀

What? William bonac looked bigger than her, his arms are clearly bigger.

Aug 09, 2022 - edited Aug 09, 2022 - permalink

I know right???

I'd love to see that and more feats of strength like bar bending. I feel like her talents are so under-utilized. She really should hire me to manage her LOL.

All kidding aside, I'm positive I could turn her into a millionaire if she isn't one now. I know exactly what guys like us want to see and I also know what so many out there get wrong. I wish I had the time and resources to get into making videos with some of these women. The ideas I have would blow your mind and most of them would not be that hard to accomplish. I'm amazed and disappointed that there isn't a lot more creativity out there.

Nat has been around more than long enough to be able to figure that out for herself. She doesn't because she doesn't need(or want) to. I'm sure she makes more than enough doing what she does in sponsorships, paid appearances, webcam shows, etc.

I've always believed Nat suffers from hot girl syndrome. That's what I call women who know how desired they are and so they can get away with overcharging because they know their fans will gladly pay for it. After you get over Nat's crazy size you notice that a lot of stuff she puts out on the internet is quite mediocre. Her pics are good minus the annoying airbrushed filter. But her webcam shows are meh. And I've never been that impressed with any video footage I've seen of her. I had hoped she'd improve but her work with fitvids is what made realize she wouldn't because she can get away with being half-assed since there is no one else like her. So what is the incentive for her to research more of what her fans like to see and deliver.

Aug 09, 2022 - permalink

Chernoble strong ... she must have been exposed to some serious radiation to have muscles that huge

Sep 19, 2022 - permalink

Anybody who has any lift and carry video of her?

Nov 05, 2022 - permalink

She claimed on her OnlyFans account that she has a clip where she lifts a guy by the throat with one hand. Wants 100$ for the clip though ;)

What is her Onlyfans? :)

[deleted]
Nov 05, 2022 - edited Nov 05, 2022 - permalink

onlyfans.com/amazonka.muscle.supreme

Nov 05, 2022 - permalink

I would love to see that. And it is believable

Nov 05, 2022 - permalink

bros trying to be an entrepreneur over FBB

LOL nah. I love my career.

I just wish there was more creativity in this space in general, but yes, I could do a much better job than the majority of people making content for this audience.

Honestly, go watch some old WPW videos or, better yet, Premier Productions and Tom Jackson. OK, the creativity wasn't off the charts, but they got so much right that NO one does now. You would get a 60-90 minute video. Not 3 minutes of over-edited bullshit. When Tom Jackson wrestled with FBB's, he went all in. The women beat the living shit out of him. No half-assed fake scissors in his videos. No boring repetition. If they were doing feats of strength the guy literally went down a list of everything he wanted to do. The only thing they neve did that I really wish they had was bar bending and overhead lifts. There were a handful of overhead lifts though even then. Now we have 100x as many women who are fit enough to do this shit and women who can military press a guy under 200 lbs over their head can be found in nearly any Crossfit gym.

So much opportunity to make some crazy good content. But the imagination isn't there. Or you have guys who I won't mention who are making bank cranking out overproduced short AF VOD clips. If people will pay for 3 minute videos with stupid tilting camera angles that barely scratch the surface of what's possible, I guess why bother doing something truly great.

Even look at Builtmore productions. Watch Family Reunion and Family Reunion 2 with Karla Nelsen. Sure, its terrible VHS quality video and it's corny, but THAT is the kind of creativity I wish we had now. A well-done remake of those little films with 4K quality and better camera angles and editing would be phenomenal. But no one wants to take the time I guess or they don't have the imagination. Ah well.

Nov 05, 2022 - permalink

I know right???

Couldnt agree more with this, peak of creativity today is flexing, posing, ocasional pre-cut shirt rip and apple crush. Not to mention bullshit like armpits, hairy crap and foot fetish. Period. Anything beyond that is like science fiction. And yeah no shame asking 100+ bucks fir crap like that

Nov 05, 2022 - permalink

LOL nah. I love my career.

I just wish there was more creativity in this space in general, but yes, I could do a much better job than the majority of people making content for this audience.

Honestly, go watch some old WPW videos or, better yet, Premier Productions and Tom Jackson. OK, the creativity wasn't off the charts, but they got so much right that NO one does now. You would get a 60-90 minute video. Not 3 minutes of over-edited bullshit. When Tom Jackson wrestled with FBB's, he went all in. The women beat the living shit out of him. No half-assed fake scissors in his videos. No boring repetition. If they were doing feats of strength the guy literally went down a list of everything he wanted to do. The only thing they neve did that I really wish they had was bar bending and overhead lifts. There were a handful of overhead lifts though even then. Now we have 100x as many women who are fit enough to do this shit and women who can military press a guy under 200 lbs over their head can be found in nearly any Crossfit gym.

So much opportunity to make some crazy good content. But the imagination isn't there. Or you have guys who I won't mention who are making bank cranking out overproduced short AF VOD clips. If people will pay for 3 minute videos with stupid tilting camera angles that barely scratch the surface of what's possible, I guess why bother doing something truly great.

Even look at Builtmore productions. Watch Family Reunion and Family Reunion 2 with Karla Nelsen. Sure, its terrible VHS quality video and it's corny, but THAT is the kind of creativity I wish we had now. A well-done remake of those little films with 4K quality and better camera angles and editing would be phenomenal. But no one wants to take the time I guess or they don't have the imagination. Ah well.

Truth, 100x more women and 1000x more wanting to become billionaires overnight by selling crap for a gold bar prefferably.

Nov 05, 2022 - permalink

Yes sure, 40kg guy in a video of 3 seconds recorded with potato in half-dark probably.

Nov 06, 2022 - permalink

Thanks! Do you or anyone know for a fact there is a throatlift clip there? Will sub insta if its true :)

Nov 06, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by cgsweat
Nov 06, 2022 - permalink

Thanks! Do you or anyone know for a fact there is a throatlift clip there? Will sub insta if its true :)

I personally don't like that she did with wearing clothes I can't see any flesh.

« first < prev Page 3 of 4 next > last »