Feb 21, 2022 - permalink

she crushed an apple with bare hand.. i tried it, apple won

Her grip strength seems to be incredible

I would love to try crush her hands and see how easily she can crush mine

Feb 21, 2022 - permalink

she crushed an apple with bare hand.. i tried it, apple won

Where did that happen?

Feb 21, 2022 - permalink

She has a video out there where she folded a metal frying pan with almost no effort.

Feb 21, 2022 - permalink

not many could do such comical things like this in real life https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1646349/

The ending to this video is great. She could easily lift that man.

[deleted]
Feb 21, 2022 - permalink

she also crushed a full can of pop with her grip. it sounds easier than it is. I would consider myself a pretty strong guy and I couldn't do it with two hands. She did it with one hand, instantly. scary.

[deleted]
Feb 21, 2022 - permalink

not many could do such comical things like this in real life https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1646349/

I put this in a standards calculator to see where she would rank among females and males and her lift came out to be:

"stronger than 100% of female lifters in your age group weighing 220 lb"

"stronger than 99.93% of male lifters in your age group weighing 220 lb"

she is by definition, a superhuman.

Mar 07, 2022 - permalink

She’s an amazing athlete. Could aleesha young compete with her strength?

Mar 07, 2022 - edited Mar 08, 2022 - permalink

You have to keep in mind that the sport that Natalia actually does is armwrestling! So not only is she the largest female bodybuilder in history but likely has world class grip strength.

Mar 07, 2022 - permalink

I put this in a standards calculator to see where she would rank among females and males and her lift came out to be:

There are standards for plate loaded machine lat pulldowns? Where?

I'm pretty sure I know some guys who can match her.

Mar 08, 2022 - permalink

she can lifts two man at same time by throat.

No, she cannot.

Mar 08, 2022 - permalink

I would love to see her do more feats of strength

With those numbers she could curl skinny girls and lift guys overhead for reps easily

Absolutely.

Mar 08, 2022 - permalink

She has to be the strongest woman in the world?

No, she is not.

Mar 08, 2022 - permalink

Could Shannon Courtney or Gillian Ward match her strength ?

Probably not. But competitive female powerlifters and weightlifters and the strongest women in the world are stronger than Nataliya. The real strongest woman in the world is likely not ripped and muscular like her, probably carries a lot more bodyfat and may even have an unattractive beer belly. That's what the TRUE strongest women in the world actually look like, not female bodybuilders.

Mar 08, 2022 - permalink

She’s an amazing athlete. Could aleesha young compete with her strength?

No. Aleesha Young is like 5 ft 2 inches tall, much smaller than Nataliya and she's also not a strength athlete per se, she's a bodybuilder.

Mar 08, 2022 - permalink

Probably not. But competitive female powerlifters and weightlifters and the strongest women in the world are stronger than Nataliya. The real strongest woman in the world is likely not ripped and muscular like her, probably carries a lot more bodyfat and may even have an unattractive beer belly. That's what the TRUE strongest women in the world actually look like, not female bodybuilders.

You are just a ray of sunshine! Good for you!

Mar 08, 2022 - permalink

Rebecca Roberts. Last year's winner of the world's strongest woman competition.

[deleted]
Mar 08, 2022 - edited Mar 08, 2022 - permalink

Nataliya was a powerlifter and armlifter (not armwrestler) until 2014, she set world records in her weight class in both disciplines, in armlifting she had even the absolute world record. But since 2014, she has been concentrating exclusively on bodybuilding, changing her training routine from max to reps. But the weights she uses for her reps are heavier than the max lifts of all other FBB!!!! This shows the gap in strength between her and all other FBB. To compare between her and Aleesha, Shannon etc. is just ludicrous.

And as for Rebecca Roberts, she is 10 inches taller and weighs almost 50 kilos (or 110 pounds) more than Nataliya. Nevertheless, the armlifting record of both women is equivalent, 70 kilos !!! Which means that Nataliya is much stronger pound-to-pound than Rebecca Roberts....

Jun 19, 2022 - permalink

Can u tell which calculator u used and how u did it?? really curious to know it

Jun 19, 2022 - permalink

there is a video where she crushes a soda can. except the soda can is closed. her grip is so strong the pressure broke the can and the liquid got squeezed out. that video still gets me every time...

Jun 19, 2022 - edited Jun 19, 2022 - permalink

there is a video where she crushes a soda can. except the soda can is closed. her grip is so strong the pressure broke the can and the liquid got squeezed out. that video still gets me every time...

Do you know where that video is for sale or can be found? Thanks.

Edit: found it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=limGf-X1Vm8

Jun 19, 2022 - permalink

The video of her crushing the unopened Pepsi can is on this site also- here

I have asked her here & on her Instagram to do it with the can on the camera side and we'll cllub together to pay her cleaning bill - but nothing yet! Still hoping.

How about in this position

or this
or even this
the possibilities are endless - come on Nataliya - for your faithful fans - please!

Bear in mind with your comparisons that Natalia is only 5'-7". I think Becca is 5'-10" and nearly as wide, this must give her some advantage.

Jun 19, 2022 - permalink

For what it’s worth, in a message reply on HBC she said she outlifted and armwrestled a 140 kg man in the gym.

Jun 21, 2022 - permalink

can we pay her to lift man with one hand? can she do it with ease?

Jun 22, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by vukanmitrov
Jul 31, 2022 - permalink

I think noof yusef is stronger

« first < prev Page 2 of 4 next > last »