Sapphic Love: the Lesbian, Bi & Pansexual Musclegirl Appreciation Thread

« first < prev Page 4 of 10 next > last »
fp909
Jan 07, 2022 - edited Jan 07, 2022 - permalink

Diane DuPreez enters the fray:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUUEC12DLIh/

Feb 07, 2022 - edited Feb 07, 2022 - permalink

Well that confirms Alyssa and Jenobia are back together

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZdYYMcLQ7m/?utm_...

fp909
Feb 07, 2022 - permalink

that relationship literally has more on/offs than my motherboard

Feb 07, 2022 - permalink

Wonder if any butch or lesbian couples in general ever have a male side piece when it comes to threesomes?

Lately been seeing a lot of male/female couples who seek out other females for a MFF

Feb 07, 2022 - edited Feb 07, 2022 - permalink

generally speaking, i seriously doubt it. but if you're looking for female bis or pans involved in poly/pluriad partnerships, then i wouldn't be surprised if there will be examples out there. just remember however that the point of this thread is centred around 'Sapphic' W-L-W (which i know naturally incorporates bi/pansexuals) from which i feel your question might eventually deviate, although i'm (hopefully) just being pedantic in my cautiousness to that possibility.

Lately been seeing a lot of male/female couples who seek out other females for a MFF

you say 'lately', but i think this trend has been a thing for as long as i can remember. FMF is a very popular cishet male fantasy for some indiscernible reason.. :p

Feb 07, 2022 - permalink

Wonder if any butch or lesbian couples in general ever have a male side piece when it comes to threesomes?

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha no.

That is definitely, as Barteus has said, more of a cishet male fantasy than reality.

Feb 10, 2022 - permalink

Feb 11, 2022 - permalink
Feb 11, 2022 - permalink

Thank you so much for this thread. I love lesbian bodybuilders so much, it's unreal.

Does anyone here like lesbian muscle stories/erotica? If so, what are some themes and stuff you enjoy?

Feb 11, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by fp909
Feb 11, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by dthlss_amaranth
Feb 11, 2022 - permalink

as a friendly reminder, the point of this thread is to acknowledge and celebrate female LGBT bodybuilders and athletes, just as there are several threads in this forum celebrating other themes like WoC. if the premise of what this thread represents is something you're indifferent to, then you can happily move along to something more relevant to your personal interests.

speaking of relevancy, i'm 50/50 on Ayesha Nasir since i'm not clear on what relationship she shares with the woman in the following photographs:

Thank you so much for this thread. I love lesbian bodybuilders so much, it's unreal.

i certainly don't regret making this thread, but i'd be lying if i said at any point that i expected it to be 85+ messages long with over sixty named entries added.

Feb 12, 2022 - permalink

Ayesha is 100% gay

fp909
Feb 12, 2022 - permalink

Ayesha is 100% gay

Actually 1000%

Feb 12, 2022 - permalink

^ alright dad, thanks for the pithy lecture! :V

Ayesha is 100% gay

Actually 1000%

well, she just about qualifies, then! :p

i'll also mention Anastasia Korableva in passing, as although she presently focuses entirely on bodybuilding and is very tight-lipped about her personal life, some of her much earlier social media content appears to suggest that she could belong here as well.

Feb 12, 2022 - permalink

fp909
Feb 13, 2022 - permalink

Ive suspected Julia was lesbian for a long time, another new muscular couple

Feb 13, 2022 - permalink

Ive suspected Julia was lesbian for a long time, another new muscular couple

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥. Both Are Beautiful Too!!!!

Feb 15, 2022 - edited Feb 15, 2022 - permalink

Karla Martinez' latest instagram post a few hours ago. :D

fp909
Mar 01, 2022 - permalink

I may be a little early but its looking more and more like Rachel Daniels and Melissa Brodsky are now an item

Mar 02, 2022 - permalink

I may be a little early but its looking more and more like Rachel Daniels and Melissa Brodsky are now an item

Source on this??

fp909
Mar 02, 2022 - edited Mar 02, 2022 - permalink

i don't have anything firm yet but:

• a couple of years ago she moved to the Southeast with her then-bf

• obviously she had some competition success after that, and started making the rounds and meeting the other names.

• sometime after that, maybe mid last year, she started doing things with Daniels and crew--namely, I believe, some Violate the Dress Code stuff, and they went to events together.

• during that period i didn't see hide nor hair of her bf, only her dog. maybe 4-5 months ago she posted a story with her car packed with all her shit. Road trip? Possible, but it was suitcases and everything.

• a friend did a posing seminar where Daniels and Brodsky were at. I figured she had gone out there maybe a few months to train with some friends to get ready for the season. that's fairly normal

• I don't follow Daniels, not a fan, but i started poking around her stories once I saw that Melissa was reposting them. lots of tagging her as 'bae' and humor posts about her putting together stuff around the house.

• a few days ago someone else was apparently curious, and asked her in a q&a what her sexual orientation was. her answer "i like what I like".

So to me the last thing kind of sealed it. She's not committing to anything on someone elses terms but that kind of answer screams to me "I'm not on the straight and narrow like you'd assume". plus melissa hasn't posted anything about her bf in AGES. Actually, it's been about a year and a half. they no longer follow each other on instagram, and he seems to have had a different girlfriend since at least two months ago.

obviously that's a lot of assumptions based on observation but the moves are so drastic, and it's not the first time i've seen someone up and move halfway across the country for a lover.

« first < prev Page 4 of 10 next > last »