Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

What's your favorite content purchase?

Sep 03, 2021 - permalink

This is something I was randomly thinking of. Out of all the content you've ever purchased, pics, videos, art, etc., what's your all time favorite?

For me, it's all the Tina Lockwood videos I bought on wpwmax

Sep 03, 2021 - permalink

Ms Olympia videos from before it became an implant-a-thon

Sep 03, 2021 - edited Sep 03, 2021 - permalink

It's hard to narrow it down to just one, but WPW-140 with Anja Langer is definitely up there. Some of the shots of her flexing in the black bikini are, um, very reliable.

Also a lot of the Christa Bauch videos from WPW and Ray Martin, probably most notably RM-11, RM-42, RM-115, and WPW-322.

Another true WPW classic is Susan Myers WPW-101. The early parts of that video still do it for me like two decades later. Here's an official preview of it (although the clarity isn't as good as the actual DVD or wpwmax downloads)

The DVD of Gym Heat 5 by Muscle Elegance, mostly for the scenes of Autumn Raby flexing in nothing but a tank top and then nude in the locker room. I think it's the best she's ever looked. (I believe you can still get it from here, although I haven't tried that store in years)

Thinking more recently, some of the full videos I've bought from Angela Yeo's onlyfans are among my favorites ever (especially if you like ripped glutes).

For an animated rendered purchase, the FMG video "Power Drinks Part 2" by SuperCDR comes to mind (his store is on ultracharged.com). "Cosmic Guardians Part 1" is the other FMG video of his that I like almost as much.

Sep 04, 2021 - permalink

It's hard to narrow it down to just one, but WPW-140 with Anja Langer is definitely up there. Some of the shots of her flexing in the black bikini are, um, very reliable.

Also a lot of the Christa Bauch videos from WPW and Ray Martin, probably most notably RM-11, RM-42, RM-115, and WPW-322.

Another true WPW classic is Susan Myers WPW-101. The early parts of that video still do it for me like two decades later. Here's an official preview of it (although the clarity isn't as good as the actual DVD or wpwmax downloads)

The DVD of Gym Heat 5 by Muscle Elegance, mostly for the scenes of Autumn Raby flexing in nothing but a tank top and then nude in the locker room. I think it's the best she's ever looked. (I believe you can still get it from here, although I haven't tried that store in years)

Thinking more recently, some of the full videos I've bought from Angela Yeo's onlyfans are among my favorites ever (especially if you like ripped glutes).

For an animated rendered purchase, the FMG video "Power Drinks Part 2" by SuperCDR comes to mind (his store is on ultracharged.com). "Cosmic Guardians Part 1" is the other FMG video of his that I like almost as much.

You are right about Susan Myers, she is one of my favourites. Her videos are ridiculously sexy. Her muscularity for the time, was off the charts.

Sep 04, 2021 - permalink

In the back pages of Women's Physique World magazine was an ad for L. Scott Sales, where female bodybuilding vids were sold. Decided to drive to the location nearest to me, this was 1998. I purchased Ray Martin 48, Becky Rampey on VHS for $65. I recall getting home and having difficulty putting the tape in the player because my hands were shaking in anticipation. Becky started flexing on a love seating wearing spandex crop top and denim shorts, and in the first minute of the scene did a series of single and double bicep flexes. This was the first time seeing such a display on video, and I was utterly speechless. The first 15 minutes of that tape to this day are still gold for me. The tape is long since chewed up and gone, replaced by a DVD. The copyright date of that video is 1995, hard to believe it is 26 years old. Game changer for me, opened up a whole new world.

fp909
Sep 04, 2021 - permalink

I have a few of these, both on and off the books. I usually define "favorite" as I'll probably have it copied to multiple locations so I can access it wherever, regardless if I'm online or offline (depending on the size).

The Sue Myers WPW 101 was I think in the first 3-4 sets I bought from them. That is a pinnacle video in my opinion, and one of their top videos ever. Included in my favorite WPW purchases was the RM Michelle Maroldo vid (this was really early in my fandom and I was just getting to the 90s bodybuilders by route of the early 2000s fitness crowd) and also RM001 with Janelle Ennis who introduced to me to actually good muscle talk. Christa Bauch videos, for sure, particularly the RM ones that put her in fantastic outfits. I didn't get to these until more recently--some of the young Annie Rivieccio RM and similar vids where she went topless in her best young shape. Obviously these aren't fitting on my phone but I'll choose one or two segments to put on the cloud so I can watch on the fly.

I was the first to buy a vid from Angie Yeo/see her topless (this was right before her big bulk up, and I didn't buy anything until about a year later in the middle of her bulk. I believe she started doing cam during that cut so I have a lot of topless stuff from that run up that I really treasure because she looked great even in her bulk).

I have a couple Dani Reardon customs left over from our short time being friendly--there was move but..have I mentioned (for the 18th time) my Great HD Crash? (lol). Also a semi-topless of Jackie Hague, a couple of very specific vids from Janessa Hutt, and one or two from Cassie Kardias that I've purchased recently that I keep on my phone.

Pre-implant I was a regular customer with Mandy Squires--I have a couple of vids of her I keep accessible always, especially pre-chest tattoo, but I did a few cams with her in the best shape of her life at that point and I keep those recordings on the cloud also.

I do have a number of private customs from women that don't do cam or OF or any private videos really, but those are always nearby, and definitely among my favorites, if not for quality then for rarity reasons.

mkr
Sep 04, 2021 - permalink

The picture sets from Ren on Dlsite: https://www.deviantart.com/rentb

Great pics of nude muscle girls doing incredible strength feats.

Sep 04, 2021 - permalink

I almost solely love cams... other "stock" production I may watch by other means, but to me cams are really gloriuos. First because of the experience, I can spot the model in the shape I like most and ask for my favourite poses. Also many times nudes and things models wouldnt do in such an erotic way in other situation.

So getting some peak phisique fbb on a good cam and nice attitude, some hardcore flexing, etc.

cgsweat
Sep 04, 2021 - edited Sep 04, 2021 - permalink

I almost solely love cams...

I feel the same way. One of the most special cam sessions I ever had was with Lola Montez when she cammed on liveatbrazzers (don't know if she still does). This is back before she started lifting seriously, and before she had implants... maybe 2011-2012. The body she had at the time was mostly from dancing and she did have a passion for working out. Her body was still muscular, especially her legs and abs. I had no idea at the time she would take off and end up with the body she has now.

As far as a specific paid video.... Given enough time I could name off at least 100 tied for most favorite. Lately I've liked some of the VOD's offered at HDPhysiques.tv... There's one of Carli Terepka in a tiny red bikini in massive and shredded contest condition. There's another of Brooke Walker in a "poison ivy" outfit. There's an old one of Dani Reardon in a black sling bikini and red heels that I'll never forget. Etc, etc, etc

fp909
Sep 04, 2021 - permalink

cams have been the best bang for a fans buck. you can wait til someone is in the shape you want to see them in, you can ask them to do stuff specifically (ex: in shoots she never does this or that pose, but on cam i can ask her to do it). there's also the possibility of topless (or more) which has fulfilled some of my imaginings of my favorite chests.

i know a lot of people don't like to shell out money for that but i'd rather pay 50$ for a 4-6 cam of someone i'm dying to see than pay that same amount over what 4-5 months total for a sub that maybe gets me 2-3 great 1 min vids that I like? the only caveat is missing someone's window--either they quit cam, or quit bb, or you miss the specific shape you wanted to see.

I guess I'd have to add Shannon Courtney's poolside shoot (in the Lana's tank) and the combo Shannon/Dani shoot on the beach.

Sep 04, 2021 - edited Sep 04, 2021 - permalink

There's an old one of Dani Reardon in a black sling bikini and red heels that I'll never forget.

That HDPhysiques.tv video is called "FREAK SHOW RIPPED! - Dani Reardon hotter than ever!" and is absolutely one of my favorite videos ever.

some of the young Annie Rivieccio RM and similar vids where she went topless in her best young shape.

They may be some of the ones you're thinking of, but Premier Productions videos # 195 and 197, where she's wrestling with a guy and flexing, sweaty and topless, are probably my favorite videos of her, period. You can still get them legitimately on http://www.toughgirls.com (there's also https://www.premierproductionvideos.com, but I don't know if their video quality is as good)

fp909
Sep 04, 2021 - permalink

Her Muscle Fantasy vid in the bungalow and (I don’t remember what full vid this is from) the metal bending vid she did with the gloves and topless are unreal. Also the full nude workout vid

Sep 04, 2021 - edited Sep 05, 2021 - permalink

If I had to make a list of my favs I'd crash this site the second I post it. So I'll choose a few from my all time fav muscle ladies.

The very first piece of content I've ever purchased was Annie Rivieccio WPW 292 and I still consider it one of the best things I have in my collection. Her c4s is full of amazing clips. I've never been disappointed. Everyone delivers a stinker every now and then, but she seems to be impervious to it. My personal fav is musclemommy jerkoff2. It's literally every fbb lovers fantasy.

Andrea Shaw is on a hot streak of delivering content that has rarely been matched. For me, it rivals the prime eras of Kashma, Alina, Katka, Annie, etc. She's one of the special ones that figured it out quick on how to deliver the goods when the camera is rolling. Particularly the clips of her from Awefilms & Muscleangels are must-buys. If she ever decides to deliver some muscle worship/domination/wrestling content while she's in peak shape it's a muthafuckin' wrap for my bank account.

Denise Hoshor's Hawaii video needs no explanation. It's considered a classic for a reason. It's just one of those videos that makes you happy you're one of the smart guys in the world who sees a muscular woman and gets why it's sexy.

fp909
Sep 04, 2021 - permalink

Everyone delivers a stinker every now and then, but she seems to be impervious to it.

I know Annie is doing well business-wise but if she had been in her mid-20s right now she would be making BANK on OF

cgsweat
Sep 04, 2021 - permalink

I know Annie is doing well business-wise but if she had been in her mid-20s right now she would be making BANK on OF

Her and a lot of them from the 90's/early 2000's.

Sep 05, 2021 - edited Sep 05, 2021 - permalink

Denise Hoshor's Hawaii video needs no explanation. It's considered a classic for a reason.

Is that WPW-431, or are you referring to a different video?

Sep 05, 2021 - permalink

Definitely not WPW431, an excellent video as well. It's the video this clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn4gHzD-av0 came from.

Sep 05, 2021 - permalink

Agreed. Unlike a lot of ladies, Annie was an obvious believer in the attitude that if she was gonna charge fans for content she made damn sure her fans were gonna get their money's worth. Anyone could tell that just from being a member of her personal website way back in the day.

Definitely not WPW431, an excellent video as well. It's the video this clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn4gHzD-av0 came from.

After doing some digging, the official title appears to be "Denise's Hawaiian Video", by the now-defunct Video Productions of Hawaii/Bullet Video Productions. Better known in some places as "Denise Hoshor On Location In Waikiki Video Productions of Hawaii BulletVid".

fp909
Sep 05, 2021 - permalink

Not surprised it's not hard to find. They never made the jump to digital, so whatever is on the internet is from the heroes who eventually digitized it (unless it was them, but i doubt it since they were selling PAL formatted stuff). I used to see it around PH all the time in full. There are a lot of vids like that floating around.

Unfortunately it doesn't seem like it's ever existed online in any format other than poorly-done VHS transfers. I can actually tell the original VHS was quite high-quality, the problem is that the bitrate on the digitization was set too low, probably to save on filesize with early-2000's inefficient codecs and limited disk space/bandwidth. The interlacing issues could maybe be fixed, but there's not much to be done about all the macroblocking at the slightest sign of movement.

Unless there's another version floating around somewhere, the best hope is for someone with a surviving tape to digitize it nowadays. They were apparently fairly high-grade VHS tapes, so the magnetic decay might not be too bad.

fp909
Sep 05, 2021 - permalink

IF the kept the VHS safe which isn’t a sure bet these days. Might be impossible to find them, unless maybelme kd the old owners still has one or two

Sep 06, 2021 - permalink

In those days dial-up was the only option to connect internet, downloading a video can take almost a day with 56k. PAL format was used in the UK and Europe.

fp909
Sep 06, 2021 - permalink

I remember sitting up all night as a kid trying to DL a 25 second Cindy Phillips preview lmao

Sep 06, 2021 - permalink

Christine Envall's Superfreak remastered version was a great 3-day "rental" on her official Vimeo page. Big beef and heavy lifts.

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »