Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

What's your favorite content purchase?

Sep 06, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by cgsweat
[deleted]
Sep 07, 2021 - permalink

My set of Lori Bowen black and white photos Diana Dennis photo set Cori Everson signed poster and 8x10 Rachel McLish signed 8x10

Sep 12, 2021 - edited Sep 27, 2021 - permalink

I just remembered another one, Lora Ottenad in the Bill Wick video "Bedroom Wrestling". It has probably my favorite FBB "sex" scene. It doesn't involve any actual sex, but it's close enough that it makes it really nice to imagine. Here's the preview page for an official clip of that scene so you can see what I mean (you can click below the gif to see a video preview). That Bill Wick clips4sale store has the video as both a bunch of separate clips and as one full video (the latter is in a way lower bitrate than the clips, so not as high-quality)

Sep 26, 2021 - permalink

Probably some of the zoltan vehrgh videos with nikkolet kyalvaryi (i cant spell their names) clips i have not bought many clips because this site alone is enough to satisfy me but i liked these clips just because they are long and not expensive and high quality and i just like her look even if she is not super muscular.

Sep 27, 2021 - permalink

An awefilms subscription when I first saw it and everything it has to offer.

Sep 27, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by musclebox77
Sep 27, 2021 - permalink

Repetrope is just https://usamuscle.com/women now, but yeah it seems like they stopped actually recording new stuff in 2015.

Mar 31, 2022 - permalink

and one or two from Cassie Kardias that I've purchased recently that I keep on my phone.

Any direction on where to get more of Cassie’s content?

fp909
Mar 31, 2022 - edited Mar 31, 2022 - permalink

Any direction on where to get more of Cassie’s content?

couldn't tell you.

she doesn't have a site or an OF. she hasn't responded to me since January. Whether that's because she doesn't want to have anything to do with me or is just not responding because she has a bf (which has happened in the past, no biggie) I cant tell.

on the flip side if she doesn't need the money i'm glad for her because it's progress. but as a fan it sucks.

Quick Edit: she told me that she's done videos for others--idk if that's true or not but if i was the only one and she didn't like that i mentioned it it's possible she's mad. but as far as i can tell she hasn't muted me on IG. guess we'll see.

[deleted]
Apr 14, 2022 - permalink

Watching Annie Riveccio inject her wake up juice!!🥰🥰🔥🔥🔥🔥

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »