Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

What's your go-to website for female muscle fiction stories? (and related thoughts)

qaz
Aug 17, 2021 - permalink

I'd be interested to know the opinion of the others enjoyers of the genre. I am writing some stuff myself and would like to get a better idea of the popularity of the various hubs for such stories.

At the present moment I mainly read stuff on the saradas forum, followed in order by this site. The saradas library is surely one of the best out there, but I find myself always going back to the older stories, very few of the newer ones manage to entice me as much. (to be clear, I'm more into slower, more realistic, relationship-driven stories) (with some exceptions). Does anybody know a website more focused on this kind of stories maybe?

Also, I really like the option of having a fiction forum on this site but, as it's smaller, I can't understand whether the people who frequent it are a subset of the ones who frequent saradas or whether it would be a good idea to post in here as well

cgsweat
Aug 17, 2021 - permalink

When I first got into them it was The Valkyrie website. I don't read as much as I used to, but I've gone to literotica a few times in the recent past. They don't have too many stories featuring female muscle, and even when you find one, it tends to have some other fetish mixed in with it (sometimes desirable, sometimes not).

MagnusMagneto on deviantart has put out a few good stories.

cgsweat
Aug 17, 2021 - permalink

Also, I really like the option of having a fiction forum on this site but, as it's smaller, I can't understand whether the people who frequent it are a subset of the ones who frequent saradas or whether it would be a good idea to post in here as well

There are thousands of users who browse through this site each day. The readers are there, and if they see a nice active Stories section where authors are posting regularly, they will come and read. I don't think you have anything to lose by just posting your story here. You may or may not get an immediate response right now, but the audience will come, given time.

cgsweat
Aug 17, 2021 - permalink

Keep in mind this forum was just integrated into the main site January of this year. Before that you needed a separate account to post in the forum and it was pretty much dead back then. As you can see, there is a lot more activity in the forum in just a relatively short span of time. Business is picking up.

fp909
Aug 17, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by fp909
Aug 17, 2021 - permalink

I started with Diana then there was also brawna.org but it shut down. Now most of the stories are comics or 3d. Amazonias and AmysConquest are good examples. But I still prefer written stuff. This format doesn't let your imagination work and you have to follow the Vision of the artist

cgsweat
Aug 17, 2021 - permalink

I started with Diana then there was also brawna.org but it shut down.

Right I've saved a few stories from brawna but couldn't remember the name. Shame it shut down because I did like them better than literotica.

Aug 17, 2021 - permalink
Aug 17, 2021 - permalink

I have liked the selection of stories here, but I’ve also gone to saradas. I think I’ve seen some resistance from some here going to that site, probably for reasons that I don’t know about. But I do hope that we continue the support of this site and this forum. I’m also hoping to get a story or two in the stories section soon!

Aug 17, 2021 - permalink

I used to post my stuff on Saradas but I feel like a lot of people read and don’t leave feedback, which I don’t like.

I feel the same way. I know at the end of the day it's a fetish story and it's not high prose. But I put quite a bit of effort into writing good muscle (growth) descriptions, logical plots and sensible sounding dialogue, often over the course of weeks or months to make something I can be proud of, and the comments vary from "K+!!" to "so hot plz write more".

Meanwhile stories which are just a few paragraphs long and awfully written receive heaps of praise. I put my stuff on there (as Poddy) just to get it out there, but I've become a bit disillusioned with that community compared to what it was 5+ years ago.

DeviantArt is probably the best community for FMG writing at the moment, but as others suggested, I'd be willing to post stuff here as well if the section was active enough.

fp909
Aug 17, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by fp909
cgsweat
Aug 17, 2021 - permalink

I'd be willing to post stuff here as well if the section was active enough.

Again, I don't see the downside of just posting it here anyway. If your intention is to put it up somewhere for free, what difference does it make? The obvious upside is you'd be reaching an audience who doesn't frequent saradas at all. And that's not to say you can't still post there as well, but I don't understand why people seem to have this "you're either for this team, or that team" mentality about it.

Aug 17, 2021 - edited Aug 17, 2021 by cgsweat - permalink

[off-topic comment removed, make a new Request thread for what you're seeking]

Aug 17, 2021 - permalink

I also agree with this. If we want to help with this website and make it succeed, why not help and feed into it by providing it good content outside of pictures and videos?

Again, I don't see the downside of just posting it here anyway. If your intention is to put it up somewhere for free, what difference does it make? The obvious upside is you'd be reaching an audience who doesn't frequent saradas at all. And that's not to say you can't still post there as well, but I don't understand why people seem to have this "you're either for this team, or that team" mentality about it.

Aug 18, 2021 - permalink

I like the commentary stories water-bug writes with his mix of muscle fetish and quicksand. And stories thormanoftunder

Aug 18, 2021 - edited Aug 18, 2021 - permalink

Right I've saved a few stories from brawna but couldn't remember the name. Shame it shut down because I did like them better than literotica.

I have a Brawna full site rip, Msg me if you want the folder.

Aug 18, 2021 - permalink

I started out posting my writing to Saradas back in 2013. That was mostly because, at that time, I had found a community of likeminded muscle lovers that shared a lot of the same kinks I wished to express in my stories. After that, I began writing more consistently and posting follow ups, but eventually began submitting more to my DA page.

As time has gone on, it's become clear that Saradas probably isn't the best place to post. I enjoy the community of people, but conversations have become sparse, especially as Saradas goes on banning sprees, which has undoubtedly affected many of my old friends. DA has a decent FMG community, but it feels more mainstream, and more difficult to locate a specific group of like minded people.

I wouldn't mind posting stories here, but like before, I'd worry my type of stories would go over with very mixed reception.

Aug 19, 2021 - edited Aug 19, 2021 - permalink

I first started reading female muscle stories from the Amazon's Arena BBS back in the days of dial up. Then came the AAWA (alt.amazon-women.admirers) news group back before websites really existed. Later on, I started going to DTV, and I still do. At this point, my go to is really Google, at least as a jumping off point. I just search for a phrase that interests me and see what Google serves up. Sometimes nothing worthwhile, sometimes something ok, occasionally something great. It all depends on what you are looking for. :)

[deleted]
Aug 20, 2021 - permalink

I wouldn't mind posting stories here, but like before, I'd worry my type of stories would go over with very mixed reception.

Hi! A Saradas ban-ee here, and I really enjoyed your work over there.

I'd love to see more, if you land on a new place to post.

Aug 20, 2021 - permalink

Bert, you’ve produced some on the finest muscle descriptions and belong among the company of the greats: thesabre, mr. shhh, and sevenpeight. I really think “My Wife Jennifer” is one of the hottest stories out there. I saw you were editing and improving it on DA and I check almost every day to see if a new chapter has been posted. If I remember correctly, the next chapter has a really steamy sex scene and I can’t wait to see your additions and improvements to it!

I think you should post it all here as well. It couldn’t hurt anything. If anything, I would hope it would find new readers here.

For anyone unfamiliar with the story, and if you like your women bigger and more masculine, give it a read. You’ll be happy you did. I can’t recommend it enough.

Aug 20, 2021 - permalink

Hi! A Saradas ban-ee here, and I really enjoyed your work over there.

I'd love to see more, if you land on a new place to post.

Thanks built_spill! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Definitely check out my DA if you're looking for more. I'll consider posting some stuff to this site as well.

Bert, you’ve produced some on the finest muscle descriptions and belong among the company of the greats: thesabre, mr. shhh, and sevenpeight. I really think “My Wife Jennifer” is one of the hottest stories out there. I saw you were editing and improving it on DA and I check almost every day to see if a new chapter has been posted. If I remember correctly, the next chapter has a really steamy sex scene and I can’t wait to see your additions and improvements to it!

I think you should post it all here as well. It couldn’t hurt anything. If anything, I would hope it would find new readers here.

For anyone unfamiliar with the story, and if you like your women bigger and more masculine, give it a read. You’ll be happy you did. I can’t recommend it enough.

Hey Apollorex! A serious thank you for your incredible words of encouragement. I'm flattered that you hold my writing in such high regards, especially in company of the greats that you listed. I'm humbled and, no exaggeration, motivated to step up my writing game so that readers such as yourself can keep enjoying the fruits of my sometimes crazy mind :) More to come from me, that's for sure!

Jun 15, 2023 - permalink

I posted a bunch of stories on deviant art. on other sites my stories are either not allowed or they get 0 views so i prefer deviant art .but the downside is that you will run into many stories that are multi fetish or not interesting before you find something nice. Diana the valkerie has a lot of great classic female muscle stories .but unfortunately the website is very archaic and not a lot of new stories get posted .and you need to pay for an account so its really pointless these days

Jun 15, 2023 - permalink

I'm a big fan of female muscle stories. I mostly read these stories on saradas, the Valkyrie and DeviantArt. I have to check out your stories on DeviantArt @yotv ;)

fp909
Jun 15, 2023 - permalink

my stuff is usually on patreon these days. i occasionally post older or free stuff to DA but it's heavily skewed to images these days, especially since the AI became available. BUT don't be surprised if you see some AI stories start to get posted there.

DTV used to be pretty good and they have a huge, huge library. But unless you're rather prolific it and have a gallery it can be hard to get your stuff featured--as such as a user LOOKING for stories, unless you have a few preferred authors, unless you have the time to look through every story, it can be hard to find one-offs you like (or its sad because it's a good one off and no other entries from that person). They've done some reorganizing lately, though. Probably the largest variety of genres, maybe a little skewed towards fighting and combat-adjacent stories.

if you're a little older, maybe 32/33+, you'll remember the old MAK's library on Geocities. If you've never heard of it, I highly recommend hopping on the internet archive and reading some of those older authors. a ton of classics that inspired some of us to write but also, in my teen years, the outlet that included stories about other teens. Not as fashionable these days.

Some DA creators will crosspost to Furaffinity, but I don't keep tabs there. There's also here, but as yotv mentioned there are some sitewid rules in place.

Saradas also hosted stories and notably aggregated frequent contributors into into threads instead of having them spread out, but these days i see a lot more run-offs and first-time attempts, maybe second time.

Amy's COnquest is probably the only paysite around that's story focused for FMG and the like, and they have the same age restrictions. I wrote a few things for them but the pay for the number of pages I had to contribute was not worth the time for me to generate a story, and that was the only disbursement I'd get from a story. Thi sis one of the reasons I moved to patreon--but i had been doing requests for a few years before then that were (and are) still paying a better rate. Not a clue how much traffic they get but they have a lot of popular stories there, as well as some classic (but inactive) artists as well as recurring ones that i'm pretty sure are big hits around here.

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »