Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

What's your go-to website for female muscle fiction stories? (and related thoughts)

Jun 16, 2023 - permalink

Diana the Valkyrie has the best free selection.

Everyone else is trying to make money.

fp909
Jun 16, 2023 - permalink

Diana the Valkyrie has the best free selection.

Everyone else is trying to make money.

the bulk of the DTV stuff is pre monetization. but there are very few regular writers these days, not like back then. most don't write for free anymore.

Jun 16, 2023 - permalink

DeviantArt has a massive amount of female muscle stories, the trouble is finding them. As far as I'm aware there is somehow no way of searching specifically for stories. So when searching you have to sift through dozens of images to find a story.

Jun 16, 2023 - permalink

DeviantArt has a massive amount of female muscle stories, the trouble is finding them. As far as I'm aware there is somehow no way of searching specifically for stories. So when searching you have to sift through dozens of images to find a story.

The authors are always looking for feedback and what better feedback than to mention this site. An author is always trying to find his audience and here we are. So whenever you see a story put a link into this site and tell them they'd be welcome to post here.

Jun 16, 2023 - permalink

Yes, that's hard. DeviantArt used to have a filter which you could use to find just the stories, but that filter is gone. There was a group for female muscle stories, but it is practically dead now.

cgsweat
Jun 16, 2023 - edited Jun 16, 2023 - permalink

The authors are always looking for feedback and what better feedback than to mention this site. An author is always trying to find his audience and here we are. So whenever you see a story put a link into this site and tell them they'd be welcome to post here.

It would make sense. Right now we don't have restrictions on the story content, except no minors or rape. It's not something we as a mod staff have discussed, but to me those would be pretty obvious. In other words, these stories can be NSFW, unlike our rules for the image uploads.

And since we have an entire section devoted to Stories, it seems like a no-brainer (to post to this site).

EDIT: There is even a feature to search by author. Just open the forum search page and checkmark "Stories," and then type in the author's name in the "user" box, and their stories would be listed under "threads."

Another way would be to click on their name and then click on the "forum comments" in their profile, and then search through their list of "threads."

fp909
Jun 16, 2023 - permalink

Yes, that's hard. DeviantArt used to have a filter which you could use to find just the stories, but that filter is gone. There was a group for female muscle stories, but it is practically dead now.

the redesign was among the most unwelcome and unnecesary things I've seen (that doesn't get a lot of attention because it's DA).

i used to regularly x-post my stories to those groups which is where i got a fair number of views and follows, but that didn't always translate to business (or even feedback on DA). some of them are still active but it's hard to compete with 30+ image/art folders when there's just the literature folder, and if you're starting out for the first time some might not accept the submission right away, if the mods are even very active to begin with.

my regular is visiting 1x per week but even my feed is either messed up or not as active as it used to be.

Jun 16, 2023 - permalink

the redesign was among the most unwelcome and unnecesary things I've seen (that doesn't get a lot of attention because it's DA).

The redesign is terrible and the functionality of the site is even worse. I've maxed out my 100 ignore keywords and still get swamped with stuff I don't wanna see. There's also "see less of this" on every picture which does absolutely nothing for you.

Jun 16, 2023 - permalink

You’re forgetting all the fiction that gets posted as real life stories on this site.

fp909
Jun 16, 2023 - permalink

You’re forgetting all the fiction that gets posted as real life stories on this site.

😂

fp909
Jun 16, 2023 - permalink

The redesign is terrible and the functionality of the site is even worse. I've maxed out my 100 ignore keywords and still get swamped with stuff I don't wanna see. There's also "see less of this" on every picture which does absolutely nothing for you.

They butchered messages. I often don’t see messages for weeks because there are like 3 different inboxes

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »