Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Blakelee Ortega

Aug 17, 2021 - permalink

What would you guys like to see from a futureshoot with Blakelee Ortega? I would love to hear your suggestions.

cgsweat
Aug 17, 2021 - permalink

https://www.herbiceps.com/Blakelee-Ortega/pro...

There doesn't appear to be much that you guys haven't already covered, as far as what we would typically expect to see in a HerBiceps VOD (armwrestling, measuring, comparing against a male, flexing with another female, working out, lift and carry, and solo flexing).

I guess the only thing really missing is a VR vid of her. And I personally enjoy the armwrestling and comparison vids. The only thing I might suggest for comparison is perhaps have her against a more formidable male. I'm recalling a vid you did with Valentina Mishina where she was being compared against a male bodybuilder of a more comparable size to her.

Aug 17, 2021 - permalink

Muscle control ...

Aug 17, 2021 - permalink

I would like to see her intimidatingly worshipped by another female

Aug 17, 2021 - permalink

Dresses. Tshirts. Jeans. Oh god yes.

fp909
Aug 17, 2021 - permalink

Just some ideas:

• long sleeve posing. Specifically something like an underarmour top that is skin-tight and shows off all of her details and Shapes. Even better with no bra underneath that top, her pecs are spectacular

• as someone else mention, dresses, but specifically a sleeveless top And a skirt, or something along those lines.

• a workout vid where she gets one of her gnarly pumps in a tight top.

• posing in tight scrubs.

Aug 17, 2021 - edited Aug 17, 2021 - permalink

Dresses. Tshirts. Jeans. Oh god yes.

I concur with this. There always seems to be a focus on only bikinis, workout gear, and lingerie. But more casual wear like dresses, tees, jean shorts, etc. always tends to get forgotten. That green top Blakelee wore was an excellent choice. More stuff like that. As far as what she does in the vid posing is good enough for me. I'm easy to please.

Slight side note: You guys have worked a good amount with Andrea Shaw. That woman can fill out a dress better than just about anyone. Keep that in mind the next time you get a chance to work with her.

[deleted]
Aug 17, 2021 - permalink

Talking about how massive she wants to be. She's got a ridiculously hot roid voice.

Aug 17, 2021 - permalink

What would you guys like to see from a futureshoot with Blakelee Ortega? I would love to hear your suggestions.

I'd love to see some more lifting, armwrestling and strength comparisons. Specifically, I'd love to see her do what Sarah Bäckman did in that one video you guys made. Where she put her arm about an inch from the table and had the guy try to beat her. That was sexy as hell watching her hold him confidently and then beat him from that position.

Blakelee looks strong as hell. I know she'd have no problem doing that with any one of your smaller guys. But I also get the sense she is a little shy about the strength comparisons and lift and carry stuff, so you guys may have to ease her into it. I see you got her to do a little though. I know it's out of the ordinary but I feel like most girls would have fun with it if they can just relax and go with the flow. I hope you get her to do it though. I'd buy that immediately. The one armwrestling video you do have with her now I got is OK, but I really want to see her get into it more.

Thanks for all the awesome work you guys do though, you've basically got my dream job hahaha.

Aug 17, 2021 - permalink

Talking about how massive she wants to be. She's got a ridiculously hot roid voice.

How exactly does Blakelee have a "roid voice"? Her shy southern drawl couldn't be anything further than that lol

[deleted]
Aug 17, 2021 - edited Aug 17, 2021 - permalink

A scene where you have another woman feel the arms and abs of Blakelee (and any other muscle group as well) as she flexes them hard for her. Adding in other stuff that you guys normally would reserve for the men such as lift and carry, armwrestling, etc. while also incorporating new ideas like Blakelee doing however many pushups she can with a woman laid on her back would be interesting and awesome to see as well.

Whether it be from another model or a regular, average, everyday woman, I just would like see that happen in general, with of course any and all respect to whether Blakelee - and any other model - would be down for that in future shoots.

Thanks Sean for hearing us out on the input!

Aug 17, 2021 - permalink

Muscle comparison with a guy equal or smaller than her.

Aug 17, 2021 - permalink

I second the idea of flexing in tight sleeves! The "Bursting Biceps" VOD was nice, but her sleeves were mostly rolled up in that (which is still good in its own right)

Aug 17, 2021 - permalink

I would like to see her intimidatingly worshipped by another female

yes sir

cgsweat
Aug 17, 2021 - permalink

I'd be interested in hearing what the HB site staff thinks of these suggestions. I think the suggestions most likely to be considered would be ones that Blakelee herself is willing to do.

[deleted]
Aug 17, 2021 - permalink

A lucky guy getting to worship her muscles and spectacular abs

Aug 17, 2021 - permalink

I second the idea of flexing in tight sleeves! The "Bursting Biceps" VOD was nice, but her sleeves were mostly rolled up in that (which is still good in its own right)

Rollup ;)

fp909
Aug 17, 2021 - permalink

My gut tells me some outfits would be fine. The extra curricular probably Not

Aug 17, 2021 - permalink

Long sleeves please! :)

Aug 17, 2021 - permalink

Just some ideas:

• long sleeve posing. Specifically something like an underarmour top that is skin-tight and shows off all of her details and Shapes. Even better with no bra underneath that top, her pecs are spectacular

• as someone else mention, dresses, but specifically a sleeveless top And a skirt, or something along those lines.

• a workout vid where she gets one of her gnarly pumps in a tight top.

• posing in tight scrubs.

what he said

Aug 22, 2021 - permalink

Honestly as long she showcases her 8 pack and toes 😋

Aug 22, 2021 - permalink

I would love to see her compare with a small skinny girl

Aug 22, 2021 - permalink

Sleeveless dresses and muscle worship from a smaller woman.

Aug 22, 2021 - permalink

+1

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »