Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Blakelee Ortega

Aug 22, 2021 - permalink

What about Blakelee in a hotel room dressed a tiny Lbd and heels a small beautiful ordinary woman comes into the room with suitcases she can barely lift, Blakelee picks them up easily the woman is amazed at such strength +proceeds to Worship Blakelee!

Aug 22, 2021 - permalink

Just some ideas:

• long sleeve posing. Specifically something like an underarmour top that is skin-tight and shows off all of her details and Shapes. Even better with no bra underneath that top, her pecs are spectacular

• as someone else mention, dresses, but specifically a sleeveless top And a skirt, or something along those lines.

• a workout vid where she gets one of her gnarly pumps in a tight top.

• posing in tight scrubs.

Second that + vr

Aug 22, 2021 - permalink

I like that haifb

I can imagine the slim girl comments that blaklee could probably lift HER

blaklee obliges easily curling the girl up by her elbows feet dangling and the girl puts her little hands on blaklees huge bulging biceps

Aug 22, 2021 - permalink

Anything involving her showing off her big biceps in tight clothing would be incredible. This is my favorite pic of her on here

Aug 22, 2021 - permalink

Another idea I had was that Blakelee ordered a mobile female massage service and the masseuse says this is a honour massage you! gfweighs90lbs:-( that would be sensual and sexy I think.

fp909
Aug 22, 2021 - permalink

I think “reasonable ideas” Should have been specified. 80% of this thread is pie in the sky stuff lol

Aug 22, 2021 - permalink

I just like hearing her talk about her muscles so maybe that?

Maybe more outdoorsy feel she seems like she'd like to do stuff like that.

Aug 22, 2021 - permalink

A massage from a skinny girl would be amazing. Especially if the skinny girl was vocal about blaklees muscles

fp909
Jun 20, 2023 - permalink

bump to see if a blakelee shoot is happening soon

Jun 20, 2023 - edited Jun 20, 2023 - permalink

I just loved the videos of Lauren Quinn in a Gym curling ever increasing weight and posing after each set I think its was called something like Lauren Quinn - Biceps Beast.

would love seeing something similar from Blakelee

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »