Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Weirdest image comments

Mar 15, 2022 - permalink

I could be wrong, but I would think male bodybuilders still get their fair share of sexualized (fetishy/creepy) comments/DM's.

LOL I'm fully bisexual, so believe me, I'm checking out my share of MBB's. Doesn't really happen.

I think that their audience is like 85% male. Maybe more? Straight guys are just giving compliments like "looking huge bro!!" Gay and bi guys might say something slightly more provocative like "Chiseled like a Greek god!" but it's nowhere near the level that FBB's get from random dudes.

Admittedly they might be more proactive in deleting comments so maybe there's more extreme stuff that I'm not seeing. But in general, it's a lot more respectful.

Mar 16, 2022 - permalink

> You don't see a 19yo male bodybuilder posting a flexing photo and getting comments like "OMG YOU COULD CRUSH MY HEAD WITH THOSE BICEPS" or "Those muscles are so delectable, I just want to lick them all day!!"

I could be wrong, but I would think male bodybuilders still get their fair share of sexualized (fetishy/creepy) comments/DM's.

You have no idea.

Mar 16, 2022 - permalink

> You don't see a 19yo male bodybuilder posting a flexing photo and getting comments like "OMG YOU COULD CRUSH MY HEAD WITH THOSE BICEPS" or "Those muscles are so delectable, I just want to lick them all day!!"

I'm sure there are some males bodybuilders who get creepy DMs, but I strongly doubt it comes close to the extent FBBs have it.

Mar 16, 2022 - permalink

I don't consider myself very attractive not like that matters since i never posted pics of myself online but i still sometimes get very creepy comments from gay men not much but imagine how much women get if a nobody online gets them these comments where pretty much violent treaths even if i was gay i would find them scary.

Mar 16, 2022 - permalink

Men are far more sexually solicitous than women. That's a function of being a dude, not gay. There are far more straight men than gay men, but, of course, this must be balanced with how many men are interested in muscular women (percentage-wise, not a lot).

I remember a male bodybuilder who was married to a female bodybuilder, and he said that she received way more interest from dudes than he did. Love letters n' shit. For what it's worth, that was probably a couple of decades ago.

Mar 16, 2022 - permalink

Men are far more sexually solicitous than women. That's a function of being a dude, not gay. There are far more straight men than gay men, but, of course, this must be balanced with how many men are interested in muscular women (percentage-wise, not a lot).

I remember a male bodybuilder who was married to a female bodybuilder, and he said that she received way more interest from dudes than he did. Love letters n' shit. For what it's worth, that was probably a couple of decades ago.

That makes total sense I'd say. I imagine that the vast majority of gay guys would be really into a handsome male bodybuilder. But only a small (but awesome) subset of straight guys are into female bodybuilders.

I don't have any stats or data, but from my admittedly limited experience, young muscular dudes get a lot of positive encouragement without the predatory sexual innuendo. Young muscular girls get mostly positive comments, but a decent amount of creepy and inappropriate stuff.

Mar 17, 2022 - permalink

sheesh

Drooooool. This GODDESS owns me abs doesn’t even know it. What a truly massive beautiful hypnotic Superior Alpha ULTRA STUD!!!! πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ’ͺ🏻πŸ’ͺ🏻πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ€€πŸ€€πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

This is a mixture of a user's comments. They never posted this exact quote and you've cherry-picked it. That said. They basically do post it. Why fabricate it when there is evidence in the search feature?

Mar 17, 2022 - permalink

I think the most prevalent fantasy on this site is that these women would be flocking to engage with us here IF ONLY some of the comments weren't so creepy. The only reason any of these women would come here is business. Period. What do you think they're dying to talk to us about IF ONLY there weren't a few creeps here? Any woman at the top of her game who comes here is doing so to get followers and make some money. Why would she waste her time here otherwise?

Spittin Facts!

Mar 17, 2022 - permalink

This is a mixture of a user's comments. They never posted this exact quote and you've cherry-picked it. That said. They basically do post it. Why fabricate it when there is evidence in the search feature?

It's taken from this one:

Had to lul myself when I saw it.

Mar 17, 2022 - edited Mar 17, 2022 - permalink

I think the most prevalent fantasy on this site is that these women would be flocking to engage with us here IF ONLY some of the comments weren't so creepy. The only reason any of these women would come here is business. Period. What do you think they're dying to talk to us about IF ONLY there weren't a few creeps here? Any woman at the top of her game who comes here is doing so to get followers and make some money. Why would she waste her time here otherwise?

You know, I honestly wonder why some of the more business-minded ladies don't come here to actively solicit new clients. I feel like someone really fun and honest like Angela Yeo would absolutely SLAY it by simply coming here to interact a bit. Kind of like an AMA on Reddit. Obviously if she's doing OF-level fetish work, then thirsty comments aren't going to bother her.

I wonder how many of them even know about this site?

Mar 17, 2022 - permalink

You know, I honestly wonder why some of the more business-minded ladies don't come here to actively solicit new clients. I feel like someone really fun and honest like Angela Yeo would absolutely SLAY it by simply coming here to interact a bit. Kind of like an AMA on Reddit. Obviously if she's doing OF-level fetish work, then thirsty comments aren't going to bother her.

I wonder how many of them even know about this site?

I think Kristifigure is a rare exception to this rule. She might be the coolest chick on the planet, and is def not here to "make money". It seems to me that she admires other strong women too, and that's flippin awesome.

Mar 18, 2022 - permalink

I think Kristifigure is a rare exception to this rule. She might be the coolest chick on the planet, and is def not here to "make money". It seems to me that she admires other strong women too, and that's flippin awesome.

It seems to you? Understatement of the year

Mar 18, 2022 - permalink

Kristi admires, alright. Perhaps more so than anyone here...and that's saying something lol

Mar 18, 2022 - edited Mar 18, 2022 - permalink

hey HallowsHavok - this is directly lifted from the comments!!!!!! why would i fabricate it @!!!!! the original has probably been deleted

look here you doofus

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/users/ukmuscl...

A truly hypnotic Superior Alpha Female STUD GODDESS mmmmmm I will kneel and obey Mistress πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ’ͺ🏻πŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ€€πŸ€€πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

Perfect smooth skin over perfect huge pecs. Mmmmm a truly beautiful hypnotic Superior Alpha GODDESS πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ”₯πŸ”₯😈😈πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ’ͺ🏻πŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ€€πŸ€€πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

Truly beautiful hypnotic Superior Alpha Female. Just delicious πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ’ͺ🏻πŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ€€πŸ€€πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

Mar 18, 2022 - permalink

I'll disagree in saying that Hallow Havok is NOT a doofus, generally speaking. I like his/her uploads.

And, yes, ukmuscleslave seems to have a tendency to use "schmoe language," as you point out.

Mar 18, 2022 - edited Mar 18, 2022 - permalink

I'll disagree in saying that Hallow Havok is NOT a doofus, generally speaking. I like his/her uploads.

And, yes, ukmuscleslave seems to have a tendency to use "schmoe language," as you point out.

my unreserved apologies to Hallow Havok - it was a friendly doofus

Mar 18, 2022 - permalink

This is a problem for most female athletes TBH. Doesn't happen very much to guys. You don't see a 19yo male bodybuilder posting a flexing photo and getting comments like "OMG YOU COULD CRUSH MY HEAD WITH THOSE BICEPS" or "Those muscles are so delectable, I just want to lick them all day!!" Some girls are just posting pics in simple gym outfits and want to be recognized for their hard work.

I imagine dudes get plenty of inappropriate comments. This whole issue is a huge pet peeve of mine though. How many girls have we seen go private, stop flexing, or disappear because some morons kept making creepy remarks. Without fail if you find an amazing muscle girl anywhere, there will soon be an idiot demanding she check her DMs or asking if she can lift him over her head by the throat or crush billard balls with her biceps or other such stupid shit.

Honestly, I stopped sharing my finds because of it. I can't trust some of these guys not to ruin it for the rest of us. It almost makes me a little ashamed of our "community". Why do we have some many clueless incels and weirdos in our midst? I mean what in the actual fuck? How do these people function in normal society. I can't even imagine.

Mar 18, 2022 - permalink

I imagine dudes get plenty of inappropriate comments. This whole issue is a huge pet peeve of mine though. How many girls have we seen go private, stop flexing, or disappear because some morons kept making creepy remarks. Without fail if you find an amazing muscle girl anywhere, there will soon be an idiot demanding she check her DMs or asking if she can lift him over her head by the throat or crush billard balls with her biceps or other such stupid shit.

Honestly, I stopped sharing my finds because of it. I can't trust some of these guys not to ruin it for the rest of us. It almost makes me a little ashamed of our "community". Why do we have some many clueless incels and weirdos in our midst? I mean what in the actual fuck? How do these people function in normal society. I can't even imagine.

Yeah it's sadly the case for any attractive young woman with a popular Instagram.

There's just countless guys - many of them from abroad - with blank user profiles who get off on harassing women. "HELLO MAM, PLZ CHECK DM'S THNKS"

fp909
Mar 18, 2022 - permalink

i deleted it because i generally delete the dumb ones lol like keep it to yourself

Mar 19, 2022 - permalink

Don't let it ruin your life. If you're that upset that some of those pics disappear, and it's that important to you that you strategize about how to keep it from happening, maybe you shouldn't be calling other people "creepy", "incels", and "weirdos". Let's be honest, nothing about this is "normal" to most people. Glass houses and all that.

Mar 19, 2022 - permalink

sheesh

Drooooool. This GODDESS owns me abs doesn’t even know it. What a truly massive beautiful hypnotic Superior Alpha ULTRA STUD!!!! πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ’ͺ🏻πŸ’ͺ🏻πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ€€πŸ€€πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

100% this. Can we have a feature to block certain users? Lol

Chainer
Mar 19, 2022 - permalink
« first < prev Page 6 of 8 next > last »