Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Best live muscle girls on herbicepscam

« first < prev Page 6 of 23 next > last »
[deleted]
Mar 12, 2022 - permalink

They should get rid of this. It encourages time wasting

Or give the user control over whether it's visible or not.

Mar 12, 2022 - permalink

Also wanted to ask opinions of these names here:

Kenna Star (I know she said to be the best but I know nothing about her lol)

Titanic (does she talk with voice?)

Also 22yomusclemermaid, musclegeisha and layla. If anyone wants to share their experiences with them that'd be great!

@ musclegeisha: spent a couple of times premium with her, not an exessive amount of time tho. She loves to show her muscles and you can see she is excited about it, often pumps up with resistance bands or weights. MG is pretty "off" in her offseason, also due to the fact that she wants to move from WPD to FBB.

She calls her room her "sanctuary", usually pretty dark and gothic style. If you are into dark fantasy the just go for it. It is also a pretty cosy atmosphere in her room.

ONly downside: the cam is very bad quality. MG tried to sort this out for a while now but without luck.

Mar 13, 2022 - permalink

22yomusclemermaid - I can absolutely recommend, I had a longer 1:1 with her a couple of weeks ago.

1. She is intelligent and well spoken (she's Australian so obviously there's no problem with English)
  2. Uses microphone to talk (even in free chat)
  3. HD camera
  4. She's respectful but still witty
  5. Not a time waster
  6. Obviously she looks great and her calves are amazing
  7. I personally love her accent and voice

Overall I had a great time and she gave me a very good impression. One of the things I appreciate most is that she seems genuinely interested in the scene and doesn't treat us like weridos. She's one of the extremely few who actually engage with people in free chat too and answers questions in a kind manner (and she's been on the site for a few months already). She's got a nerdy side but at the same time, well, Johnny Bravo says it best:

[deleted]
Mar 13, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
Mar 13, 2022 - edited Mar 13, 2022 - permalink

Thought I'd share some of mine since I've done quite a few at this point. Like some of the others here I'm not into XXX just muscle. This is all 1-1 btw if curious.

Emjess: Actually amazing, I don't see her talked about enough. Very imaginative with your desires.

Promuscles: Was just sooo good, super sweet and fun. Also very accommodating.

Red_Diamond: Pretty much same as above, she's an absolute powerhouse and extremely nice.

Bikininita: Same as what others said lol, was one of the best sessions I've done but it came at a price. We talked for about an hour before even starting (I knew what I was in for, and I enjoyed the convo anyway). She got REALLY into it, probably more so than I was at times. I'd say more but I'll end it there, still though she was worth the time for the most part.

RippedReiley: For what I'm usually looking for she meets that tenfold. Her confident attitude is the best.

bikinistrong (Queenb): One of the best on hbc no question. Super sweet.

Agreed about Emily (Emjess) and Queenb. Both beautfiful and super-accomodating.

Haven't had a chance to engage with Promuscles. But would love to. I'm not entirely sure what her offering is, so planning sometime to tip first and ask her, although she gets taken to private pretty quickly. Promuscles and Titanic are my two priorities for the next show, I'm careful with whom I enter private and tend to ration my use of HBC, as its expensive.

Ripped Reiley can be hit and miss. I find her physique phenomenal and sometimes irresistible, but I will not go private again. After some great shows, the last occasion was terrible. She just seemed to be looking for confrontation. Firstly I asked her if she could grunt a little whilst flexing. Hardly an unreasonable or unusual request in this context. She said it made her feel like an animal which was a bit of an extreme response. But I said, ok, not to worry, that's fine and let's move on. But she wouldn't. I asked her to do an ab crunch. She said she couldn't as she had a bad back, and with me being such a big fan of hers, I really should have known that already. Huh?? By this point things were so tense I wanted to leave. I'm too polite to just go so made a lame excuse that my phone was buzzing. She obviously saw through that though and said "So, you're bailing on me now, is that it?" and ended the session herself.

It's a pity, as like I said, when she is on form she can be so so nice and charming, in addition to that world-class body.

Mar 13, 2022 - permalink

@ musclegeisha: ONly downside: the cam is very bad quality. MG tried to sort this out for a while now but without luck.

That's pretty odd considering she's got a 4K webcam. I've cammed with her a few times and the quality looked great. Maybe it's just the internet connection?

Mar 13, 2022 - permalink

Want to give a recommendation for Muscleworshipgirl.

She is not on regularly but since the early/classic days of HBC (Siren, Gina Farnsworth etc), she gives arguably the best show I have had in recent years.

Beautifully pretty, a willing attitude, and a quite spectacular body. Really the whole package.

Mar 14, 2022 - permalink

That's pretty odd considering she's got a 4K webcam. I've cammed with her a few times and the quality looked great. Maybe it's just the internet connection?

Yeah it is odd, and she obviously invests time to improve the quality.

Maybe it is the internet connection, but definitely not on my side as other cam2cam sessions work perfectly fine. Could also be a temporary thing, as far as I am aware MG lives in a remote area and could be that the next hub is far away and connection unreliable.

Mar 14, 2022 - permalink

Yes. If the internet connection is slow, then a higher resolution cam setting will actually reduce the quality of the feed.

Mar 16, 2022 - permalink

Yes. If the internet connection is slow, then a higher resolution cam setting will actually reduce the quality of the feed.

She moved recently so maybe her connection will get better?

Mar 27, 2022 - permalink

Did anyone ever been lucky with "RomiDD - MEOWMEOW" ?

Always loved her huge arms from what I saw, but never been able to catch her online, sadly...

Any good or bad experience with her, anyone?

Mar 28, 2022 - permalink

> > Is she still on HBC and what is her username?

Unfortunately, no. It is very unlikely that she will ever return as she even deleted her instagram a few months ago. The obvious reason for her leaving is that her webcam sessions were recorded and spread all over the internet which is unavoidable, honestly. I find it very disappointing because I never had the opportunity to cam with her and never will.

Seems like Rach is back with a new profile.

Mar 28, 2022 - permalink

Did anyone ever been lucky with "RomiDD - MEOWMEOW" ?

Always loved her huge arms from what I saw, but never been able to catch her online, sadly...

Any good or bad experience with her, anyone?

Chatted with her a while ago, I recall her video quality being pretty bad. Other than that, she's great.

Apr 01, 2022 - permalink

With "the_bestie" a world class athlete has joined HBC.

Unfortunately I could never see her online. Is she performing, or only uploading videos?

Apr 01, 2022 - permalink

With "the_bestie" a world class athlete has joined HBC.

Unfortunately I could never see her online. Is she performing, or only uploading videos?

I saw her in free chat when she came online for the first time I think, as far as I understand she mainly chats with occasional flexes.

Apr 14, 2022 - permalink

It has been my personal thing of the past years to stick to one athlete on HBC, and currently Xliah is in the front row.

She has that dominant/sadistic side which she is currently building up, however, sets the bounderies in a gentle way. Pretty relaxed atmosphere.

She pays good attention to what the room says or asks for, and is educated and twisted enough to make a good conversation. Also recently earned her pro card. I am surprised that I do not read more often about her.

The only thing that concerns me is that she is more and more leaning to the fetish side, which usually does not go all to well together with bodybuilding. I fear the fate of rene campbell or heather tristany.

Apr 16, 2022 - permalink

She pays good attention to what the room says or asks for, and is educated and twisted enough to make a good conversation. Also recently earned her pro card. I am surprised that I do not read more often about her.

Xilah is definitely a good addition to HBC. I'm also surprised you don't hear much about her but that's probably because she doesn't do nude and that's a deal breaker for a lot of subscribers.

Apr 16, 2022 - edited Apr 16, 2022 - permalink

Has anyone had a chat with a model that left you completely bewildered?

A couple hours ago I took RR to premium. Didn't have any kind of deep discussion. Just the standard flexing and me paying her compliments. Once it was over I told her I'd be on again later and if she was still on I'd see her again. No issues. Hour and a half later I'm able to get back on and I see her still there. Lucky me right. Well as soon as I get into her chatroom and say hi she immediately gets an attitude with me and accuses me of being smug. I was lost. I thought she must have meant that for someone else and she confirmed it was for me. I went ahead and apologized even though I had no clue what I must have said unless showering someone with compliments is now considered smug. Either way she kicked me out of the chat. I take a few minutes to remember what it is was I could have said to set her off and I had no clue. This was like my 6th time taking her to premium and we've never had a problem.

Now I'm wondering what was in that vape she was sucking on. Stuff like this is why I don't like to waste time in chat. Some of these women get upset when you don't engage. And then when you do engage you have to walk on egg shells because you have no clue what will set them off at any given moment. I know it can't be helped at times because of what they have swimming in their system but it's still such a pain.

Apr 16, 2022 - permalink

A couple hours ago I took RR to premium. Didn't have any kind of deep discussion. Just the standard flexing and me paying her compliments. Once it was over I told her I'd be on again later and if she was still on I'd see her again. No issues. Hour and a half later I'm able to get back on and I see her still there. Lucky me right. Well as soon as I get into her chatroom and say hi she immediately gets an attitude with me and accuses me of being smug. I was lost. I thought she must have meant that for someone else and she confirmed it was for me. I went ahead and apologized even though I had no clue what I must have said unless showering someone with compliments is now considered smug. Either way she kicked me out of the chat. I take a few minutes to remember what it is was I could have said to set her off and I had no clue. This was like my 6th time taking her to premium and we've never had a problem.

Now I'm wondering what was in that vape she was sucking on. Stuff like this is why I don't like to waste time in chat. Some of these women get upset when you don't engage. And then when you do engage you have to walk on egg shells because you have no clue what will set them off at any given moment. I know it can't be helped at times because of what they have swimming in their system but it's still such a pain.

Have you read some of the earlier posts in this thread about her? Guys have experienced the same. I can't help but laugh because it's so bizarre lol

Apr 16, 2022 - edited Apr 16, 2022 by Chainer - permalink

Huh, my facvorites aren't mentioned yet. One of the challenges is the girl may not look like her profile pick. Some exceed it. Here's mine:

1. Thick & Ripped! Without question the best ever. Not only massive, always shredded, but has sound, is the best shit talker ever. She gets right down to business and indulges happily in whatever I've asked. Never makes you feel stupid. She is the #1 by a huge margin. I thought I'd seen it all but she still makes my jaw hit the floor. Unfortunately haven't seen her for a while - hope she's OK

2. Sheila Bleck! - Again if you like big and shredded who is larger than her pic she is awesome. Great performer. Does get upset a little easy and will click off. But when in a good mood is awesome!

3. VIP Muscles: Great body all year round and very kind.

4. Lulusita sp? - an up and coming badass. I've only had the chance to catch her once but she was accommodating and super sexy.

(fixed formatting - Chainer)

Apr 16, 2022 - permalink

I am very closely following Anastasia Korableva ))

If you like bigger girls, you just have to wait for her to get ready for a contest and if you catch her on cam during that period of that, she is very fun to watch, simply huge ))

Sheila Bleck was actually one of my favourites, especially early on. What a body, and a good personality.

Saw a lot of Lulusita, always been pretty ripped every time I saw her, nice upper body ))

Apr 16, 2022 - permalink

Have you read some of the earlier posts in this thread about her? Guys have experienced the same. I can't help but laugh because it's so bizarre lol

I didn't catch those earlier posts. Looks like I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Apr 16, 2022 - permalink

I have heard she has some mental issues and is even talking about it. Seems to be serious.

Apr 16, 2022 - permalink

ONe great new addition: muscle_godess (yes, spells like this).

Short and thick 😍 , and boy does she like to pose.

She is really hulking out when posing, trying to get out as much as possible from her short stature. It is also good to see that she is a lot in pvt, because she deserves it. Even in free she gives a good show.

Recommended.

Apr 16, 2022 - permalink

I have heard she has some mental issues and is even talking about it. Seems to be serious.

First time I've heard of this. If true, bipolar certainly comes to mind. It would explain the sudden shift in attitude. Either way, it's none of my business. So I'll just leave it at that.

« first < prev Page 6 of 23 next > last »