Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Best live muscle girls on herbicepscam

« first < prev Page 5 of 23 next > last »
Mar 05, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by Animator
Mar 05, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by cgsweat
Mar 05, 2022 - permalink

Bikininita is the best live muscle girl ever. Months ago I wrote comments here about Bikininita I regret and deleted the next day, but several were quoted and live on. There are few words about her anywhere outside of her review page, about to hit 3000 in 3 years and that could be 10 times higher, with some that I made that I regret there too. Most of all, I regret words I have said to her because I go crazy trying to take her private and even crazier when I do. But I never regret spending time with her, because there is no greater pleasure I have had in my life. It seems unreal, and she should write her own book someday about her time on HBC. Her success, a direct result of her hard work and sacrifice, is unbelievable to witness. She is gorgeous and fun, and no one has built a sexier body or been more of a pleasure to chat with. She is in 1on1 non-stop everyday because she has earned it, and thousands of us fight to have the pleasure of her time for years now. It's hard work and not easy to say the least, so we should all be lucky she keeps going.

It's a premium service, all camming is a hustle and game, and no one has ever done it better. If you have an issue with her, tell her. She wants you to be happy and satisfied with her performance, or content with chatting to a beautiful muscular woman who is just being herself. Remember that she never has to sign in again, and nothing lasts forever, so I think we need to stop talking about her other than to say go see her and enjoy every possible minute you can. This post won't make up for so much I have said before, and I will stop here, but add in closing that of all the amazing things about her is her communication skills. She is understanding, empathetic, sincere, forgiving, and most of all nice. It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice, and no one has ever been nicer.

fp909
Mar 05, 2022 - permalink

Aren’t you the one that came here with the post saying she was the best person that ever lived

Mar 05, 2022 - permalink

> > Is she still on HBC and what is her username?

Unfortunately, no. It is very unlikely that she will ever return as she even deleted her instagram a few months ago. The obvious reason for her leaving is that her webcam sessions were recorded and spread all over the internet which is unavoidable, honestly. I find it very disappointing because I never had the opportunity to cam with her and never will.

Damn... I hope this doesn't mean Rach gave up competing. She's one of my favorite current day bodybuilders

Mar 05, 2022 - permalink

I go crazy trying to take her private and even crazier when I do.

You need to chill. This comes off obsessive.

But I never regret spending time with her, because there is no greater pleasure I have had in my life.

I assume you're very young, because this is sad statement if true.

Remember that she never has to sign in again, and nothing lasts forever, so I think we need to stop talking about her other than to say go see her and enjoy every possible minute you can.

Ah, no. People are allowed to express their opinions if they felt cheated after spending their hard earned money for a 1on1 with her. Especially when she's one of the most expensive on hbc.

1. Bikininita has a vast majority of positive feedback so I doubt a few negative reviews are gonna push her to stop. Not when she's raking in EASY money hand over fist.

2. Criticism is good when delivered respectfully. It's a warning to future contributors to know what to watch out for if they decide to get her for a session. And if she reads the criticism it can be a learning experience so she can continue to improve.

Remember. We are PAYING customers. The models set the price tag and the rules. So they owe to us to make sure we get our money's worth when requests are within the boundaries of those rules.

Mar 05, 2022 - edited Jul 23, 2022 - permalink

Do anyone know the real name of vanessaflexabs and blondemusclegal?

Please don't do that. Most models want to protect their anonymity as best they can. Yes, there several "known" industry models on the site like Oana, Angela, etc, but if a model has taken steps to establish some distance between webcam and her "other life", we ask that you please respect that. Thank you.

Mar 05, 2022 - permalink

Bikininita is the best live muscle girl ever. Months ago I wrote comments here about Bikininita I regret and deleted the next day, but several were quoted and live on. There are few words about her anywhere outside of her review page, about to hit 3000 in 3 years and that could be 10 times higher, with some that I made that I regret there too. Most of all, I regret words I have said to her because I go crazy trying to take her private and even crazier when I do. But I never regret spending time with her, because there is no greater pleasure I have had in my life. It seems unreal, and she should write her own book someday about her time on HBC. Her success, a direct result of her hard work and sacrifice, is unbelievable to witness. She is gorgeous and fun, and no one has built a sexier body or been more of a pleasure to chat with. She is in 1on1 non-stop everyday because she has earned it, and thousands of us fight to have the pleasure of her time for years now. It's hard work and not easy to say the least, so we should all be lucky she keeps going.

It's a premium service, all camming is a hustle and game, and no one has ever done it better. If you have an issue with her, tell her. She wants you to be happy and satisfied with her performance, or content with chatting to a beautiful muscular woman who is just being herself. Remember that she never has to sign in again, and nothing lasts forever, so I think we need to stop talking about her other than to say go see her and enjoy every possible minute you can. This post won't make up for so much I have said before, and I will stop here, but add in closing that of all the amazing things about her is her communication skills. She is understanding, empathetic, sincere, forgiving, and most of all nice. It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice, and no one has ever been nicer.

That's quite the endorsement!!

Mar 05, 2022 - permalink

You need to chill. This comes off obsessive.

I assume you're very young, because this is sad statement if true.

Ah, no. People are allowed to express their opinions if they felt cheated after spending their hard earned money for a 1on1 with her. Especially when she's one of the most expensive on hbc.

1. Bikininita has a vast majority of positive feedback so I doubt a few negative reviews are gonna push her to stop. Not when she's raking in EASY money hand over fist.

2. Criticism is good when delivered respectfully. It's a warning to future contributors to know what to watch out for if they decide to get her for a session. And if she reads the criticism it can be a learning experience so she can continue to improve.

Remember. We are PAYING customers. The models set the price tag and the rules. So they owe to us to make sure we get our money's worth when requests are within the boundaries of those rules.

Two people can be right at the same time. 😉

As a consumer, you and you alone get to determine value. The only point I’d push back on is that BikiniNita works incredibly hard for her money, just like HBC clients do.

Mar 05, 2022 - permalink

> > In my experience there's like half that do that half that don't. Even then of that half there's a select few that are over the top good. At least in my 3 years on the site

Ive been around since the inception. Your assessment is on the money. Sadly, the ones that I had amazing experiences with are gone. Mia leone, badassbritt, zoey taylor, tishalicious, Rach white, silvergirl, Murves and more.

Tish was last on during early pandemic, so as life slowly gets back to normal, there may be a chance to lure her back on for a few hours here and there.

Bad_Ass_Britt, returning from injury, did a one-time show last spring around the same time as she was posting here on GWM. She was really getting into OnlyFans, but the door is always open for her to make special appearances on HBC.

Zoey's an enigma, but I wouldn't say the window is closed forever.

As for Murves and Rach White, I wish things had gone differently, as I personally love both of them as models and had hoped to be in business with them for a very long time. The world is the world, though, and the world had other plans.

Mar 05, 2022 - permalink

Top 10 atm are imo (again pending ur tastes, expectations etc), the best performers right now and non time wasters. Best bang for ur buck if u will:

BikiniStrong (QueenB) Monstress Red Diamond Curvymusclesensation Noahtrapqueen Kenna Star Trinity Beautiful Fit (Syclone) Star17 FE Woman (Iron Addicted/Iron Woman etc)

All amazing performers and if ur new or don't know where to start I promise u these are non time wasters. I got burned before by time wasters but these 10 wont.

Keep in mind some of these are premium exclusive so have credits ready but well worth it.

Solid list!

One I would add off the top of my head is Dyanneflex - she is hard, muscular (some of the best arms on the site), and she gets right down to business the moment you take her private. She's one of that small handful of HBC models that seems to never have had an off day.

fp909
Mar 05, 2022 - permalink

Tish was last on during early pandemic, so as life slowly gets back to normal, there may be a chance to lure her back on for a few hours here and there.

Bad_Ass_Britt, returning from injury, did a one-time show last spring around the same time as she was posting here on GWM. She was really getting into OnlyFans, but the door is always open for her to make special appearances on HBC.

Zoey's an enigma, but I wouldn't say the window is closed forever.

As for Murves and Rach White, I wish things had gone differently, as I personally love both of them as models and had hoped to be in business with them for a very long time. The world is the world, though, and the world had other plans.

Britt is pregnant again so I doubt that she will be returning to cam for a while. SHe's doing OF but I believe that she's posting older stuff in the interim

Mar 05, 2022 - edited Mar 05, 2022 - permalink

> > Can confirm. She'll talk you out of $100+ unless you move things along.

I dont see anymore her because she tried to do that to me. Saw her a few times and it was great. Those few times easily totalled to 2 hours if not more

Im not the type of patron that immediately makes demands when i enter private. Im nice and cordial, friendly banter is always nice. However, I expect value for my money. Some immediately start flexing while we get to know each other, others like to warm up a bit with pleasantries and ice-breakers. I can appreciate that.

In the case of my last visit with Bikininita, she was doing her same "you are so different than the rest, you are so nice to me" routine. When she gives the pay off she is one-of-a-kind fantastic, so i played along. Before i know it my credits are low, I re-up a bit more, making it a total of 200. A few times, I gently try to steer it towards getting the action going. No dice. So, I left. Greedy hosts get dumped real quick.

That experience, along with many other run-ins with greed at HBC has soured my willingness to want to seek out other hosts. I still buy clips and stuff b/c im an female muscle perv but I haven't engaged a host since then.

Thank you for this sincere feedback. As business people, we're always looking for ways to improve the client's value when you visit our service. Most of us as humans - nothing at all to do with cam - generally see what matters most to us individually. As a platform provider, however, if a client has a poor experience in one room, they are less likely to want to spend in another.

If you ever feel that a host has misled you - intentionally or otherwise, as sometimes there is a miscommunication or misunderstanding - drop us a line with a brief description of your experience and we'll be happy to issue the appropriate refund. Ex: "We were chatting in Premium for 5 minutes. She offered to pose topless if I would to Fantasy. After the upgrade, she continued talking 5-6 minutes as if we were in Premium and there was no posing at all. That was unfair to me, so I left."

[deleted]
Mar 05, 2022 - permalink

Solid list!

One I would add off the top of my head is Dyanneflex - she is hard, muscular (some of the best arms on the site), and she gets right down to business the moment you take her private. She's one of that small handful of HBC models that seems to never have had an off day.

I really appreciate Dyanneflex for the reasons you describe. She wastes no time, gives value immediately, and is also willing to banter a little. Her most muscular variations are amazing.

Mar 06, 2022 - permalink

I used to be on Bad_Ass_Brit's discord server. The reason she doesn't cam much anymore is because she doesn't have time. She barely has enough time for onlyfans.

Mar 06, 2022 - permalink

Thank you for this sincere feedback. As business people, we're always looking for ways to improve the client's value when you visit our service. Most of us as humans - nothing at all to do with cam - generally see what matters most to us individually. As a platform provider, however, if a client has a poor experience in one room, they are less likely to want to spend in another.

If you ever feel that a host has misled you - intentionally or otherwise, as sometimes there is a miscommunication or misunderstanding - drop us a line with a brief description of your experience and we'll be happy to issue the appropriate refund. Ex: "We were chatting in Premium for 5 minutes. She offered to pose topless if I would to Fantasy. After the upgrade, she continued talking 5-6 minutes as if we were in Premium and there was no posing at all. That was unfair to me, so I left."

Thanks for this. I appreciate your perspective. Its unfortunate, in general, where a few bad apples make can cause the larger group to lose validity, trust. In terms of camming, it goes both ways, too. I never liked hanging in the free chat because of the guests that are just rude or belligerent. trying to get something for free.

To be clear, I dont think I have ever been misled. For me, its ones that try and take advantage. For example, Taking forever to answer a simple question like Me:Hi, how are you?...a minute later...Her:Im good...a minute later...Her: How are you? and on and on. Just trying to bilk as much time as possible.

Anyway, I dont mean to derail this thread. There are many quality camgirls on HBC. TinaTrapqueen being my favorite atm. She gets it. Understands the fantasy aspect and doesnt take shit from the rude guests. She delivers and then some.

Mar 06, 2022 - permalink

Hi, everyone! I have been a lurker for a while and finally joined GWM.

I have a bit to say regarding Bikininita (I dunno if it is okay to do a separate thread for her or keep it here. Let me know.).

But, if you need a few recommendations mentioned, there is one I don't think has been mentioned:

-StrongTallGirl- Although she is not online a lot lately, easily one of the most considerate you're going to find. She acknowledges everyone in the chat, aims to please, easily a sweetheart.

As previously mentioned, go for LorieBlack or Monstress too.

Mar 07, 2022 - permalink

STG is the best. been visiting for quite a while. i've never met anybody like her.

Mar 07, 2022 - permalink

Has anyone cammed with Hulda on hbc? Does she do topless in premium or 1-on-1? How was your experience?

[deleted]
Mar 07, 2022 - edited Mar 07, 2022 - permalink

Thought I'd share some of mine since I've done quite a few at this point. Like some of the others here I'm not into XXX just muscle. This is all 1-1 btw if curious.

Emjess: Actually amazing, I don't see her talked about enough. Very imaginative with your desires.

Promuscles: Was just sooo good, super sweet and fun. Also very accommodating.

Red_Diamond: Pretty much same as above, she's an absolute powerhouse and extremely nice.

Bikininita: Same as what others said lol, was one of the best sessions I've done but it came at a price. We talked for about an hour before even starting (I knew what I was in for, and I enjoyed the convo anyway). She got REALLY into it, probably more so than I was at times. I'd say more but I'll end it there, still though she was worth the time for the most part.

RippedReiley: For what I'm usually looking for she meets that tenfold. Her confident attitude is the best.

bikinistrong (Queenb): One of the best on hbc no question. Super sweet.

[deleted]
Mar 07, 2022 - permalink

Also wanted to ask opinions of these names here:

Kenna Star (I know she said to be the best but I know nothing about her lol)

Titanic (does she talk with voice?)

Also 22yomusclemermaid, musclegeisha and layla. If anyone wants to share their experiences with them that'd be great!

[deleted]
Mar 07, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
Mar 12, 2022 - edited Mar 12, 2022 - permalink

Can the HBC models see how many credits we have? I would say yes but I don't want to assume.

I went into this model's free chat and she immediately singled me out and tried to get me into a happy hour 1on1. I had about 400 credits at the time. Curious.

[deleted]
Mar 12, 2022 - permalink

Can the HBC models see how many credits we have? I would say yes but I don't want to assume.

I went into this model's free chat and she immediately singled me out and tried to get me into a happy hour 1on1. I had about 400 credits at the time. Curious.

Yes, they can see your balance in real time.

Mar 12, 2022 - permalink

Yes, they can see your balance in real time.

They should get rid of this. It encourages time wasting

« first < prev Page 5 of 23 next > last »