Forum > Image Themes > Thread

[Classics] Unforgettable, stunning images

Jul 03, 2021 - edited Jul 14, 2021 by cgsweat - permalink

I thought an interesting thread might be a sharing of early images that we came across that made truly incredible impressions at the time and are frozen forever in our memory. For me, I think of images that shocked me and have always stayed with me. Here's a few:

I'm sure I'll think of some more later!

Jul 03, 2021 - permalink

Great picks, tofo! The Sandy, Sue and Sabine have been indelibly etched into my memory for decades.

Jul 03, 2021 - permalink

Thread has potential.

Jul 03, 2021 - edited Jul 03, 2021 - permalink
Jul 03, 2021 - permalink
Jul 04, 2021 - permalink
Jul 04, 2021 - permalink

Have no photos but I wish there was footage available of Pillow training, pushing her body to their absolute limit in the gym.

Jul 04, 2021 - permalink

Can't forget about the legendary Nikki Fuller

Jul 04, 2021 - permalink

these two images of Marja Lehtonen will always be top tier for me.

Jul 04, 2021 - edited Jul 04, 2021 - permalink

Paula Suzuki's Back is Memorable..

Bev Francis Most Muscular is a FBB Classic..

Jul 04, 2021 - permalink

Jul 04, 2021 - permalink

There are also a few pictures of Aleesha Young that I feel are unforgettable, but I will respect her wishes to not be on this site. However, I suggest searching for the picture of her in Princess Leia's metal bikini as it's one that's stuck with me since I first saw it.

Jul 04, 2021 - permalink

who is that?!

Jul 04, 2021 - permalink

A lot of us turn to older photos that stood out to us when we were younger. I personally feel this photo of Sarah Villegas from 2020 Ms Olympia is pretty iconic.

cgsweat
Jul 04, 2021 - permalink

A lot of us turn to older photos that stood out to us when we were younger. I personally feel this photo of Sarah Villegas from 2020 Ms Olympia is pretty iconic.

That's what we call an instant classic.

Jul 04, 2021 - permalink

who is that?!

The legendary Kim Chizevsky and Lenda Murray.

Jul 04, 2021 - permalink

Jul 07, 2021 - permalink
fp909
Jul 07, 2021 - edited Jul 07, 2021 - permalink

I'll play. A mixture of images over the years with a bias towards newer ones (since I wasn't around in the 80s). I usually try to keep these close at hand but they're evergreen in my head.

Sue Myers:

This was the first WPW video I bought when I was able to. The whole vid is incredible and I have several images from them permanently burned in my head. I think it's among their best work

Michelle Maroldo:

This was the first time that BIG muscle had made an impression. Early on my days were spent on Femsport, Femflex, and Her Biceps, and the only time I had heard of 17 inch biceps was in the stories on the old Mak's Library on geocities. Another image from her was the bicep with the rolled up sleeve that I can't forget, ever.

Shannon Courtney: https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1589554/ and

Shannon is my biggest 'what if' and I probably simp her more than anyone. If she returned I would buy things in a heart beat. The side chest was so brief but mindblowing in its source video--I've replayed it many times in my head. The second was mindblowing because of how BIG she looked driving. It was difficult to wrap my head around. Both images are from the lost years--when she was dating Branden Ray and right after and he more or less made her stop doing any posing videos for over a year.

Brooke walker:

I was already a Brooke fan when this shoot came out but after I was determined to own every piece of media I could get my hands on. Brooke's chest is one of the best, ever, and you can take that to the bank. The rest of her physique has caught up IMO and she looks unreal now.

Katie Lee:

Another "lost year" edition. Katie was actually in my area when she took this and I had tried (unsuccessfully) to meet her. She was in a really, really bad relationship that prevented any of that. She had really been packing on size leading up to this point and this pic is absolutely stuck in my head. I think this is about when her arms are the biggest. Like Brooke's pecs, Katie's arms are among the best ever.

Jodi Boam:

This isn't the BEST pic of Jodi but it's the first pic I remember. She was really young there, like 23 or 24, and I was still in college. Something about her energy and her arms just made me focus right up. She has been extremely flex friendly over the years and has given us amazing training vids and flex work.

Michaela Aycock:

and
She has a log of crazy pictures too, but this one takes the cake. Michaela during this year was an actual freak show. Either it was crazy conditioning or her super peaked biceps or her over all upper body mass, or the width and thickness of her back...idk. These pics drove me nuts. EDIT: I have been bamboozled because she is competing in the bodybuilding division this weekend at the Omaha Pro, bless.

Chelsea Kline: https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/876265/ And this one because I am in it. I had never spent any significant time with a bodybuilder before and getting to lift with her along with getting to touch her arms and chest and shoulders--the whole afternoon is burned into my brain forever. She wasn't just jacked--she was BIG. She's my height (5'10" and some change) and has a big frame, and was hard as a rock.

There are a lot of others, many that can't be posted on the site, and many I can never share, but this is a good sample.

Jul 13, 2021 - permalink

Kim Perez, casual yet jacked

Jul 13, 2021 - permalink
Jul 13, 2021 - permalink
Jul 13, 2021 - permalink
Jul 13, 2021 - permalink

Christa was always one of my favorites.

Jul 13, 2021 - permalink

This is the picture that got me hooked on fbbs.

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »