Forum > Image Themes > Thread

[Classics] Unforgettable, stunning images

Jul 14, 2021 - permalink

Just Mind Blowing!> This is the picture that got me hooked on fbbs.

Jul 14, 2021 - permalink

Here are a bunch of pictures that really blew my mind when I first saw them in my early days and have stayed with me to this day.

The one that pretty much started it all for me. I had this poster in my room.

cgsweat
Jul 14, 2021 - permalink

Edited the title to be more specific about the intention of the thread.

Great images btw! One of mine is of Laura Creavalle, I remember seeing it on femalemuscle.com, in the late 90's maybe. Never forgot it:

Jul 14, 2021 - edited Jul 14, 2021 - permalink

What got me hooked was a British documentary in 1980 (I think) called muscle madness, featuring Carolyn Cheshire. Then I started buying some magazines, but the fist magazine cover that I saw that really blew me away was this one of Lynn Pirie:

cgsweat
Nov 11, 2021 - permalink

Andrulla at her prime:

Nov 11, 2021 - permalink

This is the pic that started my love of female muscle.

fp909
Nov 11, 2021 - permalink

One thing about the 80s and 90s: they really knew how to do big hair big pecs and big biceps!

Nov 11, 2021 - permalink

As magazine covers go, this one was an instant classic

Nov 11, 2021 - permalink

This pic of Renne Toney blew my mind and in the same edition there was also this one (also orgasmic).

Nov 11, 2021 - permalink

[

] [
]

Feb 08, 2022 - permalink

I had already discovered WPW Magazine and was purchasing regularly at the whatever newsstand I could find. One day, I saw this image, in black and white, towards the back of the issue. I had no idea who she was but was absolutely blown away how her bicep peaked higher than her shoulder and she wasn't overly huge or imposing. Just perfectly proportioned. I eventually got the video and learned her name was Danita Ross and looked for anything on her that I could...

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »