Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Why are majority of muscular girls ugly or just average looking?

Jul 02, 2021 - permalink

Which ones do you consider beautiful, and which ones are the ugly ones?

Jul 02, 2021 - permalink

Im one to think there are more beautiful faces now than say in the 90s. Could be a numbers thing. And are we talking with or without make-up?

cgsweat
Jul 02, 2021 - permalink

Everyone's opinion of beauty is different so it's hard to answer your question without knowing who you think is beautiful and who you think isn't. Perhaps you should have phrased it in this way rather than using the word "ugly" to describe them.

[deleted]
Jul 02, 2021 - permalink

the venn diagram of women who have the drive and dedication to become professional bodybuilders and women who had/have the potential to be super models is very far from a circle. With that being said there are plenty of women on this site who would still be very attractive without their muscles so maybe you're not looking hard enough.

Jul 02, 2021 - permalink

I find a lot of the fbbs that have been competing for years to be unattractive - mostly a side-effect of the PEDs they're on. Whereas the figure & physique girls still maintain their looks for the most part.

cgsweat
Jul 02, 2021 - permalink

One is flexing just after an intense workout and the other is posing in a very specific way for the camera, the angle carefully chosen, and hair was probably worked on for a couple of hours and of course the smile.

Jul 02, 2021 - permalink

This is a matter of logic and reason. Most people have average looks, therefore most FBBs will also have average looks.

[deleted]
Jul 02, 2021 - permalink

the steroids

Jul 02, 2021 - permalink

Low body fat. Also steroids side effects after some time.

Jul 02, 2021 - permalink

I mean simple put..putting male hormones or male derived hormones into a womens body is gunna have some effects at some point...

[deleted]
Jul 02, 2021 - permalink

Because the Majority of people are also ugly or average looking ...

Jul 02, 2021 - permalink

Because the Majority of people are also ugly or average looking ...

This is the best answer.

[deleted]
Jul 02, 2021 - permalink

Do you consider yourself beautiful? If not do you ask people on social media why you are ugly?

Jul 02, 2021 - permalink

I dont want to write down any names on this thread

Don't start copping pleas now. Name names or gtfo.

Jul 02, 2021 - edited Jul 02, 2021 by cgsweat - permalink

[NSFW comment in a non-NSFW thread]

Chainer
Jul 02, 2021 - permalink

I don't think the original assertion is true if you remove women from consideration who've taken enough of the good stuff that they have noticeable side effects and are "ugly" for that reason.

Jul 02, 2021 - permalink

Ok since you guys asked for examples, then i will show you a couple. Here is one example of what i mean when i meant average or ugly.

Here is a beautiful girl

Besides the very good argument given by asianfitnessfan, I think it's also a matter of taste? Because for me, in the two examples you gave, I think Brittany is prettier than Melany. Other than that, yeah, for some the steroids or whether they are off season or on season play a role. There are some FBBs who have way above average beauty but before competitions they have those dried skeleton faces which you may see quite often in pictures and may contribute to the perception they are generally ugly. I'd say pick like 20 random muscular (more natural) girls from instagram, look at their off-season pictures and see how many you find pretty. Then pick 20 random regular girls, see how many you find pretty.

Jul 02, 2021 - permalink

As paizu mentioned this might be the case in the 90s but now due to the fitness fad and Instagram there are a lot of really attractive girls with muscle. Some with beautiful faces that they can be super models.

But I do think your point is valid when we go into truly huge category. Over there I can't say there is a stand out face. I only like them because of their bodies.

Most likely it's the meds. Joezefa is a good example for me. She was a 8 in face and 7 in bod for me when she was in figure. Now with the switch to bodybuilding her face is down to 6 but her bod is now a 9. You win some, you lose some. In bodybuilding I have never seen a 9,9 or 10,10 (except maybe in morphs 😂)

P.s All beauty is subjective. My ratings will most likely be different than your ratings.

Jul 02, 2021 - permalink

I think asain fitness girls most of them are beautiful and not ugly or average looking

[deleted]
Jul 02, 2021 - permalink

I think it has a lot to do with the benefits and downsides of bodybuilding. If a woman is already beautiful, she has a lot to risk by developing serious muscles. Many people will react negatively. An average or poor looking woman though can reinvent herself and become attractive and more interesting to a sub-section of society where she wasn't before. It also seems to be that the naturally more masculine and tomboyish girls respond better to the training. Most bodybuilders had fast gains and good genetics. It's way more motivating if you build muscle quick and are stronger than other people. My ex-wife was always stronger and more muscular than other girls (she looks very feminine though) and put muscle on easily. As a result she got a ton of encouragement and quickly had other bodybuilders offering to train with her and including her in their circle.

[deleted]
Jul 02, 2021 - permalink

A subjective value like beauty can't be measured objectively. You measure beauty with your feelings, and everyone's feelings are different. What one person will see as ugly, another person will see as beauty.

« first < prev Page 1 of 3 next > last »