Forum > Image Themes > Thread

How muscular would your ideal women be?

Apr 07, 2022 - permalink

As a pretty large guy at 6'1 225 the more muscle a woman's body can carry the better. Andrea Shaw would be ideal.

Apr 08, 2022 - edited Apr 08, 2022 - permalink

This much:

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/216174/

No such thing as too much muscle😍 for me

[deleted]
Apr 08, 2022 - permalink

This much:

This. The lower limit is fitness girls, the upper limit doesn't exist.

Apr 08, 2022 - permalink

Lean and ultra vascular is my ideal.

Apr 08, 2022 - permalink

This is the perfect response👍

Apr 08, 2022 - permalink

This much:

Oh yeah!! I agree

Apr 09, 2022 - permalink

This right here is my jam:

Apr 09, 2022 - permalink

This is the ONLY correct response

Apr 09, 2022 - permalink
[deleted]
Jul 06, 2022 - permalink

Biceps as big as impossible.

I lovw how juiced all these girls look like, fucking hot

Jul 06, 2022 - permalink

Like this, but with bigger biceps and wider lats

Jul 06, 2022 - permalink

Like this, but with bigger biceps and wider lats

May i recommend lindsey cope

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1780504/

Jul 06, 2022 - edited Jul 06, 2022 - permalink

Yeah lindsey was very good, but not tall enough for me. Joelle is 5'8", and in high heels would be my dream girl (with a bit more muscle). She told me her lats were very unresponsive, so she was unlucky there!

Jul 06, 2022 - permalink

No limit! Tall and heavy with steel hard bulging muscles everywhere

Jul 07, 2022 - permalink

"Should I dress up for date night?"

No, baby, you're perfect just like that.

Jul 07, 2022 - edited Jul 07, 2022 - permalink

Too lean and not enough muscle mass, so the veins look ugly 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Jul 07, 2022 - permalink

At least 250 pounds with 20+ inch biceps and massive quads

Jul 07, 2022 - permalink

I really like something like that...face, body and great self-confidence...everything is great...and Tifani is great👍🔥🥰

Jul 07, 2022 - edited Jul 07, 2022 - permalink

I would marry a girl like this, right here:

The girl-next-door type with solid muscle mass, but a healthy amount of bodyfat, fair, dewy, youthful skin, NO tattoos, no fake tan. That's my drug of choice LOL

Anyone in the Dylan Crenshaw, Julia Vins, Vladislava Galagan, Erika Darago arena. Pretty, strong but not so ripped and fake-tanned that they look like a piece of beef jerky.

I'm attracted to a much wider range of muscular women than that. I like the huge ones, I like the small ones with just a little muscle. As long as they look healthy and have nice skin and minimal or no tattoos and a feminine face and some muscle, then I'll find them attractive

But as far as IDEAL, like spend the rest of my life with, it's those girl-next-door pretty girls with decent muscle mass and glowing healthy skin without tattoos or fake tan. THEY are the ones who drive me wild.

I think Dylan plays for the other team, but she is about as close to my ideal as any woman on this site. Exactly the kind of girl I would have loved to have met in college as far as appearance goes. Her personality seems really cool too though, which is very important. She's clearly very intelligent and has a clever sense of humor which makes her even hotter.

Jul 07, 2022 - permalink

My absolute all-time favorite. Huge, muscular, thick, and lush.

Oh yeah. I loved Tina. Especially early and mid-career Tina. She was one of a kind. Genetically gifted to develop the kind of muscle mass and raw strength that a lot of men would kill to have. I wish she had done more mixed wrestling and L&C videos. If you watch the Mass Muscle one she did with a scrawny guy pretending to be her brother you can get just a taste of how insanely strong she was. She effortlessly tosses the guy around like a toy and her body scissors are frightening to watch. There's no acting there, you can tell she could have broken all his ribs and put him in the hospital easily.

She gives it probably 20% and the guy is begging for mercy. Unlike a lot of these videos, I have no problem believing that's 100% real. I've had women with legs half the size of Tina's body scissor me to legitimate submission. There's no question in my mind that Tina would have put that guy in the emergency room if she gave him even 75% of her power. She was an absolute beast, yet still had a pretty face and girlish, feminine voice. Nothing manly about early to mid-career Tina. I think she got a little overzealous with the PED's towards the end but I forgive her LOL. She was nothing less than a legend.

Jul 07, 2022 - permalink

Colette Guimond, Kim Perez type woman. Big big big pecs

Jul 08, 2022 - permalink

I thought I didn't care but the more I thought about it, I am slightly more partial to the bigger ladies. Julie Bourassa type build at her biggest and others in that vicinity. But this is only what I am more partial towards. I wouldn't anyone with muscles out.

« first < prev Page 7 of 9 next > last »