Forum > Image Themes > Thread

How muscular would your ideal women be?

Jan 19, 2022 - permalink

It's obviously a morph, but this pic of Christine Envall is what my ideal would be

This. Imagine walking into a store with a woman this size around your arm, bulging out of her clothes, veins popping, people staring, she can't even fit through a doorway.

Jan 19, 2022 - permalink

This. Imagine walking into a store with a woman this size around your arm, bulging out of her clothes, veins popping, people staring, she can't even fit through a doorway.

This is the kind of unhinged muscle fetishism I’m all about. Bigger is always better!

[deleted]
Jan 20, 2022 - permalink

[deleted]
Feb 01, 2022 - edited Feb 01, 2022 - permalink

Emma Besing. https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/?name=... Beautiful and a literal flawless upper body IMO

Feb 02, 2022 - permalink
Feb 11, 2022 - permalink

It's a toss up between Ruzh and Emma. Those two seem to be at the upper limit of what they can both achieve without going crazy on gear.

[deleted]
Feb 11, 2022 - permalink

Julia Vins would be my gold standard for size and shape; she's obviously buff but still very soft and feminine.

Mar 06, 2022 - permalink

Guimond.

absolutely

Mar 07, 2022 - edited Mar 07, 2022 - permalink

To me, an ideal female body should be more muscular than bikini competitors but not as big as high level figure/fitness competitors.

Mar 08, 2022 - permalink

video

Mar 08, 2022 - permalink

Fantasy: cartoonishly huge Reality: figure

Mar 08, 2022 - permalink

This level

she is beautiful

Mar 08, 2022 - permalink

Great call on Mary Roberts!

Mar 08, 2022 - edited Mar 08, 2022 - permalink

Mary Roberts was my first crush.....great call

Mar 08, 2022 - permalink

As much as I like big and vascular muscles, I know it's not a sustainable physique. Most of the pictures we see is during contest shape and it all disappears once they start eating normal again (and get off cycle). For that reason I prefer a more natural looking, smaller but still nice shape and definition. Michelle Gavin is a good example and so is Jodi Miller, 2 of my personal favorites. Jodi is clearly on PED's in this picture but she still manages to maintain a nice shape in her off season.

Mar 08, 2022 - permalink

My absolute all-time favorite. Huge, muscular, thick, and lush.

Mar 08, 2022 - edited Mar 08, 2022 - permalink

Sara Choi

Danielle Kusenberger

Mar 09, 2022 - permalink

If she has muscles, I'll take it.

Mar 24, 2022 - permalink

This is the kind of unhinged muscle fetishism I’m all about. Bigger is always better!

I agree 100 percent!

Mar 24, 2022 - permalink

I agree 100 percent!

Totally.

Mar 24, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by akamarc
[deleted]
Apr 07, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by cgsweat
« first < prev Page 6 of 9 next > last »