Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Do any guys on here have wives/girlfriends that are muscular?

« first < prev Page 9 of 75 next > last »
Sep 16, 2021 - permalink

They are lovely ladies indeed.

Sep 16, 2021 - permalink

Wow! Yeah, lots of lucky guys on here with amazing looking wives!

I'm one of those guys who was never really into working out in the gym, so that kind of takes me out of the running for a lot of the "gym rat" women to have any interest in me. And I mean, that's ok by me. I really love muscular women and admire the hard work they put into it, but I get it if they don't want to date a guy that isn't bigger/stronger than them or isn't really into working out with them at the gym on the regular.

Still, I've had kind of a knack for finding strong women who would otherwise kind of fly under the radar, and convinced them that their muscles and strength were really sexy. My ex-wife was kind of the ultimate example of that. We met in our late 20's and I soon found out that she was an only child. Her dad always hoped they'd have a boy so when they had her I think he treated her more like the boy he wanted instead. (He was in construction and by the time she was a pre-teen, he was taking her to job sites to help out carrying tools and supplies, and loading/unloading the van. In high school, she got into lifting weights in the school gym, and discovered she was already stronger than a lot of people there.) Her parents encouraged it, bragging to her friends and relatives about her strength -- and it was just a common thing around their house that she'd offer dad or mom a piggyback ride up the stairs when they were ready for bed.

When we first started seeing each other, I told her how much I found her strength attractive. She told me a previous boyfriend really hated it so she'd gotten used to hiding it after that, assuming it weirded guys out. First thing she did when I insisted that guy was nuts, and I loved it, was she got on the floor, lying on her back, and then lifted herself up, to "crab walk" on her hands and feet and told me to sit on her stomach and lift my legs so I had all my weight on her. She proceeded to give me a "reverse pony ride" like that around the room with seemingly very little effort! After that, I encouraged her to bulk up a little bit more if she liked and to get as strong as she wanted. One of her favorite ways to show off was at parties, getting couples to sit on her back when she bent over the end of a couch with her hands on the armrest. Then she'd do partial squats with them and bounce them up and down on her tiptoes. And some of the people she got to try it were pretty big, so it was pretty impressive! Also got lots of piggybacks from her, including our "ritual" of letting me ride her back up the steps from the basement when taking laundry out of the dryer, as I hung onto the clothes basket for her. We played around with some other tests of strength too, including her standing on a chair, holding her forearms out in front of her with her arms clasped together, and having me try doing pull-ups off of her arms. (I weighed about 190 at the time, but at this point, so did she.) She was able to hold me long enough to do one pull-up that way. She also used to be able to push our California king-sized waterbed across the floor and back, using her legs. Granted, we had hardwood floors so it allowed it to move, unlike if the floor was carpeted or something. But that was still one heavy piece of furniture -- and it even had the whole wooden headboard with storage shelves on it, attached to its frame. It took up most of the bedroom, really. So she'd sit down in the small space between it and the nearest wall on one side, with her legs kind of tucked up against her and her butt against the bottom of the wall and scoot down so she was lined up with the mid-point of the bed. Then she'd just start pushing it, slowly straightening her legs - applying enough force so you'd hear the framing behind the wall groan and pop. With her legs fully extended, the bed was pushed most of the way across the floor so it had about the same gap from the far wall as it originally did on the other side. (She always claimed she did it just to "clean and dust under the bed" but it was as much to get my attention as anything else. She was always wearing short cut-off jeans when doing it so I could check out her rippling legs and she invited me to sit on the edge of the bed for a ride while she pushed it, which gave a pretty nice viewing angle!)

I really wish I had photos (or video!) to share, but like I've told people before.... all this happened back when digital cameras were still pretty new and nobody was getting any good photos from their phone. I actually had a few 3.5" floppy disks of some good photos of her doing a little bit of this stuff (I'd bought one of those Sony FD-71's or whatever it was, that took photos and saved them straight to disks), but our divorce was pretty ugly and she made sure she took any and all disks I had lying around when she left.

Sep 16, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by damagecontrol
Sep 16, 2021 - permalink

Man, I seriously wish I could post photos of my wife on here. My phone is loaded with unreal pics of her. She's actually on this site. I didn't upload the pics and neither did she. I guess her IG followers did. She's extremely private and doesn't want certain aspects of her to be exposed.

I can tell all the stories but can't let the pics out. Maybe one day she will warm up to the idea. She's an absolute fantasy muscle queen though. 5'3 and 165lbs. Were in our 30s. It's been the most amazing ride of my life. I know it won't last forever but while she's into bodybuilding, I am taking advantage of it all. I've mentioned before in this very thread, it took a while for me to work up the guts and for her to feel comfortable with my fetish. Now, it drives every sexual encounter and it's life changing.

Sep 17, 2021 - permalink

Nice shoulder and well development

Sep 17, 2021 - permalink

Something has changed during covid times, right?

Sep 17, 2021 - permalink

Man, I seriously wish I could post photos of my wife on here. My phone is loaded with unreal pics of her. She's actually on this site. I didn't upload the pics and neither did she. I guess her IG followers did. She's extremely private and doesn't want certain aspects of her to be exposed.

I can tell all the stories but can't let the pics out. Maybe one day she will warm up to the idea. She's an absolute fantasy muscle queen though. 5'3 and 165lbs. Were in our 30s. It's been the most amazing ride of my life. I know it won't last forever but while she's into bodybuilding, I am taking advantage of it all. I've mentioned before in this very thread, it took a while for me to work up the guts and for her to feel comfortable with my fetish. Now, it drives every sexual encounter and it's life changing.

Damn, sounds like a great ride man! What are her future goals? Makes me curiuos about the way she looks, are there girls on here who she looks like?

Sep 17, 2021 - permalink

My wife (pics among my uploads) is an endurance athlete but has such good genetics that she looks like a chunky figure competitor. She typically only lifts weights 1 day a week for conditioning. She'd never be interested in doing a comp, even though she could just do one next week with zero prep but she does like flexing and posing in the mirror and she sees the effect that it has on me when I watch.

Sep 17, 2021 - permalink

My wife (pics among my uploads) is an endurance athlete but has such good genetics that she looks like a chunky figure competitor. She typically only lifts weights 1 day a week for conditioning. She'd never be interested in doing a comp, even though she could just do one next week with zero prep but she does like flexing and posing in the mirror and she sees the effect that it has on me when I watch.

Wow AG, congratulations, your wife looks amazing!! Definitely good genes, did she ever do steroids or is she all natural?

Sep 17, 2021 - edited Sep 17, 2021 - permalink

Your wife looks fantastic AngryGibbon, i think the same. Some womens are genetically gifted and i learned that lesson this year with my gf. We do the same routines with the same diet after get some really amount of fat for pandemic last year, she's 38yo and me 43yo, she never lift in her whole life and was a very tiny smurfette with 5.01 in height, i was in sports since teenager. In 3 months she's starting to be a kind of powerpuff girl and me just loosing my weight off (curiously i was having another results with the same program 7 years ago when i was a kind of Jason Statham with a worse bank account). Ok, this is me and my results after 3 months

I took her a picture in secret today when she was writting a lesson for her students, she was relaxed and unflexing or posing for the picture like me in the first picture trying to be Rambo.

You're totally right, it's all about genetics, i never expected that progress on her body. After 5 or 6 weeks she started to get some good mid section, she was still "chubby", she said that (and i was totally jealous) LOL

After finished the first round across 12 weeks of training she don't get a 6 pack like your wife or a pro athlete because she's a regular girl training an hour 6 days per week and eating clean but she's there and she looks impressive, and you know what? she says the same thing "I'm still chubby" because she has the same weight when she started. She needs glasses i guess

It's all about genetics like you said. She actually open her jam jar without my help, and i'm happy with that. LOL I never expected this and i'm feeling like Homer Simpson.

Sep 17, 2021 - permalink

Indeed AngryGibbon. Such an impressive physique. Not only is she fit, she is also quite massive. Many thanks for sharing some pictures.

Sep 18, 2021 - permalink

@Manlovesmuscle, what does your wife feel like to the touch? Does she have any softness/squish or is she rock hard? What's your favorite body part of hers?

Sep 20, 2021 - permalink

As mentioned in my previous post in this thread, I think my wife has surprisingly strong arms for a woman of her age and weight. I decided to test her and asked her to curl a 20kg barbell as many times as she could. She thought it was silly, but went along. At 22 repetitions she said she was bored and stopped. I think she could have put in a few more.

Sep 20, 2021 - permalink

How would 1 go about locating your wife on here?

[deleted]
Sep 20, 2021 - permalink

My wife and I are starting to think about trying to get her buff. She's tried lifting before a few times and didn't put on any muscle before though when she did.

Sep 25, 2021 - permalink

Wow AG, congratulations, your wife looks amazing!! Definitely good genes, did she ever do steroids or is she all natural?

No, she'd never do that. She's very scornful of drugs cheats and taking gear probably doesn't give you a huge advantage in iron-distance triathlons anyway.

Sep 26, 2021 - permalink

I wish I had a girlfriend that is muscular.

Sep 27, 2021 - edited Sep 28, 2021 - permalink

My ex-wife got into light weightlifting and got real definition and more mass over time. She got into her new bigger biceps and flexed a lot. She intentionally wore lot of tank tops in public to show her arms off. She did get comments from strangers occasionally. She was already pretty vascular and became more so from working out. She knew I was into it and would sometimes flex during sex. I was living the dream until she cheated on me and filed for divorce. She stopped working out a year after our divorce so now she's unremarkable.

Oct 03, 2021 - permalink

My wife reading a book. Her biceps are not peaked, but round and solid.

Oct 03, 2021 - permalink

My wife reading a book. Her biceps are not peaked, but round and solid.

Nice. Would love to see that bicep flex. She looks strong

Oct 06, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by ronnie_cuba
Oct 06, 2021 - permalink

My girlfriend has been training for about 3 years now and has made some fantastic gains over this past summer. She gets lots of comments asking if she is competing and people staring at the gym. She isn't competing, she just loves to train hard and loves to flex for me.

Incredible shoulders and arms , v beautiful

Oct 06, 2021 - permalink

My girlfriend has been training for about 3 years now and has made some fantastic gains over this past summer. She gets lots of comments asking if she is competing and people staring at the gym. She isn't competing, she just loves to train hard and loves to flex for me.

Wow bro you're one hell lucky dude! Do you workout yourself also? And a comparison pic before she started lifting would be sweet man if you're cool

Oct 06, 2021 - permalink

Wow she looks awesome! Was she always athletic even before she started working out ? How are her abs looking also ?

« first < prev Page 9 of 75 next > last »